Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Man on Fire

I opened an account with sports direct... any voucher codes before i put in my first order

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Macy0161 wrote: »
    The Kangol stuff I've got has been over generous rather than down a size tbh, with the caveat that it can change from design to design.

Just go to your local Sportsworld at Heatons and try it on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Placed an order on a Friday night at midnight and it was delivered this afternoon, very impressed!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

How long does delivery usually take?

Making my first order.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Phoenix wrote: »
    any codes lads?
    any voucher codes
    NEDDURC wrote: »
    Any discount codes?
    imtdub wrote: »
    Any one got a code
    Zyzz wrote: »
    Anyone got any codes?!
    Anybody got any codes?

No!

Somebody will post one when they become available I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

any codes lads?want to make an order today

And ladies???

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭daRobot

Also the tshirt size fitting lads any one have experience,looking to buy quite a few

The sensible thing to do is buy one of each brand you like, as a trial order with a bigger order in mind.

I ordered loads of adidias tops in xl as I know that fits me, but others I just ordered 1 of each.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭upinthesky

No codes want to order something myself but waiting for a code....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

lisar816 wrote: »
    No codes want to order something myself but waiting for a code....

Tightarse

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Also the tshirt size fitting lads any one have experience,looking to buy quite a few

Slazenger are big. I'm usually a Large but Medium fits me perfect.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

Seriously!!!
    Im sure if people knew codes they would be posted on here, so why keep asking.
    Also its fairly cheap anyway so just order. Asking for codes is like asking a euro shop for a discount.
    As for sizes try things on in heatons if u want, brands such as Nike and adidas are easier to work out yourself.
    As with anything online theres always a bit of trial and error involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Just wondering Has anyone had any issues with there orders with this crowd
    I ordered a ski coat there a few weeks back and it came with the security tag still on it,

I then ordered a bunch of clothes for the new baby and received some t shirts with holes in them and they insisted I post them back at my expense,

I received boys runners Friday That i ordered from them and I get one runner bigger then the other,
    it's pointless emailing them they never reply

It has cost me a fortune on the phone bill ringing them your put into a long que for ages
    so is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

spider_pig wrote: »
    I ordered a ski coat there a few weeks back and it came with the security tag still on it,

I then ordered a bunch of clothes for the new baby and received some t shirts with holes in them and they insisted I post them back at my expense,

I received boys runners Friday That i ordered from them and I get one runner bigger then the other,

It has cost me a fortune on the phone bill ringing them your put into a long que for ages
    so is it just me?

Why do you keep ordering stuff when you keep getting bitten? Thrice bitten, never shy ain't the saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,989 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

spider_pig wrote: »

so is it just me?

I've had various problem with clothes I bought before, usually not Sports Direct fault, just badly made or whatever. I was more than happy to post these items back to them but when I sent them pictures detailing the issues they just refunded £10 for each damaged item to get it fixed my self. One thing worth noting is that this support was all done via email and it usually takes them up to 2 weeks to reply to your first email?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

Sam Hain wrote: »
    Why do you keep ordering stuff when you keep getting bitten? Thrice bitten, never shy ain't the saying.

Ive been ordering from them for a good while now and never had any issues it's just the last three orders iv beginning to get these issues

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

daRobot wrote: »
    The sensible thing to do is buy one of each brand you like, as a trial order with a bigger order in mind.

I ordered loads of adidias tops in xl as I know that fits me, but others I just ordered 1 of each.

Nah, the sensible thing to do is go to your local Sportsworld and try the sizes before ordering.

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭BIGGIEsmall

Hi guys,
    Just wondering if anyone has had any issues regarding shoe sizes with Nike trainers. I am think of getting a size 9 in:
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-air-compel-mens-trainers-131031

or
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-circuit-leather-mens-trainers-131077

and would like to know if maybe I should maybe increase/decrease sizes or just leave it at 9.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭eioneill

Hi guys,
    Just wondering if anyone has had any issues regarding shoe sizes with Nike trainers. I am think of getting a size 9 in:
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-air-compel-mens-trainers-131031

or
    http://www.sportsdirect.com/nike-circuit-leather-mens-trainers-131077

and would like to know if maybe I should maybe increase/decrease sizes or just leave it at 9.

Thanks

Nike is Nike. Just order your usual size. Any Nike runners I have bought have been my regular size.
    The buyers comments on the site for clothing are usually quite helpful in regards to smaller sizing etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

Ordered bucket loads last nite, had the shopping bag filled for a while couldn't resist it anymore, Missus won't be happy but who cares :cool: I thought I would be eligible for free shipping as it was more than 150, bastards charged me 4.99. Are they still sending mugs, that might make up for shipping charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

Yep! Got a mug with today's delivery!

• Registered Users Posts: 645 ✭✭✭Liam90

Just made an order and I'm leaving for holiday Tuesday 23rd, any chance of the order arriving on time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 629 ✭✭✭blinkey 101

Liam90 wrote: »
    Just made an order and I'm leaving for holiday Tuesday 23rd, any chance of the order arriving on time?

100% you'll get your order by then they are very fast you should have it this week .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Yeah good chance of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭ScissorPaperRock

Yeah I placed an order last Sunday night and it was delivered on Thursday.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Ron Scott

Ordered €143 worth of stuff last night, free delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

Yep ordered mine on Tuesday midnight and received it this morning, which is like less than 4 working days, and Jaysus their bags are humongous, can't wait to open them in the evening...:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

So is delivery free again?

Advertisement