Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,014 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

RayCon wrote: »
    +1

In fairness to them, there postage isn't that bad seeing as its couriered, and the conversion rate thing was great while it lasted.

But they are still a good option to have, I was using them before this whole craic and will continue to use them as an option in the future, but I certainly wont be using them as impulsively as I was!

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Ordered a couple of things for the gym the other day, came to about 24 euro and got my free mug.

Only problem is I dont drink tea or coffee, kind of wasted on me really.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Ordered a couple of things for the gym the other day, came to about 24 euro and got my free mug.

Holds a full can of Beer though

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

GavRedKing wrote: »

Have a bath in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

I keep mine under the bed :D

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

johnwd wrote: »
    I keep mine under the bed :D
    A potty?

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭johnwd

snubbleste wrote: »
    A potty?
    Well it's big enough isn't it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭mymo

I think that mug is great, apart from tea, coffee, hot chocolate, cold drinks, mine has been used for soup, curry and rice (extra sauce), pasta and sauce and chopped up chicken and salad! All while watching movies/tv nice big handle, leaves a hand free for the remote :)
    (I've been laid up resting knee I hurt last week, so lots of tv!)

Also when full of tea you can fit a whole biscuit in, maybe even a wagon wheel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭kc66

I've thrown out 2 mugs. They are ugly and too big for coffee,

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

kc66 wrote: »
    I've thrown out 2 mugs. They are ugly and too big for coffee,

4622577+_8cf35d7a684a08c77075121514bf897d.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭ispini1984

Finally got a mug with my latest order :D:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Got a mug too.

Christ, she's a big un'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

Everytime this thread is brought to the top I think there's a code for me. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Pj! wrote: »
    Everytime this thread is brought to the top I think there's a code for me. :(

Now you just done it ! :P

21/25

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Is SportsWorld.ie the equivalent of Sportsdirect.com?
    They sell the same type of gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭power101

Nope sportsworld is owned by heatons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,382 ✭✭✭firestarter51

Sportsworld is a joint venture between heatins and sportsdirect

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Pj!

As tbaymusicman mentioned in another thread, sportsdirect are now shipping to Ireland for €1.20.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭imtdub

Any one got a code, I've so many items in my shopping bag and tomorrow is pay day... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭NEDDURC

I bought something a few months ago off this site when euro / sterling was 1:1 and free shipping.
    Looking to get something from this site agaom - how much is shipping now? Is the Euro / Sterling 1:1 gone now?
    Any discount codes?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

NEDDURC wrote: »
    How much is shipping now? Is the Euro / Sterling 1:1 gone now?
    Any discount codes?

Yes
    No

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Mason Storm

Let's just all stop buying from there until they reinstate their old policies.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Sh1t, just saw a Dunlop Bike Bag I really wanted for my first order and SD has gone a bit pricey now with the exchange rate and the postage, Parcel Motel doesnt work either.

Let's just all stop buying from there until they reinstate their old policies.

Maybe they were trying to get rid of us :p the delivery guy told me that his van could find its way to my parents place on it own. A red moment :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,185 ✭✭✭Snoopy1

I dont get it. If people are able to log onto this site (boards) surely they are able to open another page and find out delivery charges :)
    Im off to england tomorrow will be heading for sports direct. Have a feeling case will be heavy coming back :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 873 ✭✭✭Casey78

Even with postage and paying exchange rates it's still a hell of a lot cheaper than buying stuff here.
    A T-Shirt for €1.80 sure where would you get it!

Has anyone bought any Kangol gear? Really want this http://www.sportsdirect.com/kangol-long-sleeve-hooded-polo-shirt-mens-548436 but not sure of size.
    I'm usually a L in tops but a lot of the stuff I buy from sportsdirect is M as most of the reviews advise it,this item has no reviews yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭mdwexford

Casey78 wrote: »
    Even with postage and paying exchange rates it's still a hell of a lot cheaper than buying stuff here.
    A T-Shirt for €1.80 sure where would you get it!

Has anyone bought any Kangol gear? Really want this http://www.sportsdirect.com/kangol-long-sleeve-hooded-polo-shirt-mens-548436 but not sure of size.
    I'm usually a L in tops but a lot of the stuff I buy from sportsdirect is M as most of the reviews advise it,this item has no reviews yet.

I bought a couple of Kangol short sleeve shirts.

Im usually a large and I got both in large and they fit perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭jj72

Just got a delivery there...Had ordered 8 items ...and none of them were in the package. On the bright side im sorted for swim wear for the next few months. How much is this going to cost me to get the proper delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

I ordered a load of dog stuff, most of it for 50p. Have used them all and all fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,288 ✭✭✭Macy0161

Casey78 wrote: »
    The Kangol stuff I've got has been over generous rather than down a size tbh, with the caveat that it can change from design to design.

Advertisement