Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SportsDirect.com

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Any other options for 20% off? They don't seem as frequent as they were previously.

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Did anyone get their orders shipped yet?

I ordered on Sunday afternoon, but it's still "processing"

• Registered Users Posts: 29,085 ✭✭✭✭whelan2

Kuva wrote: »
    20% off ends midnight, can't log in...

"This email address or password is incorrect"

No it's not you w*nkers.

Made new account, couldn't use usual email as already registered, so new one, got logged in, can't change to euro, some dumb SOABITCH made this app.

Look at all the app review complaints!

Cleared cache, logged out just to see would it fix it, went to log back in......

HOLY HELL!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

APP DELETED.
    Had the same here, went to elverys and got what I wanted cheaper

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭lazyman

byte wrote: »

Same here....

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

Mine was 'processing' till yesterday morning when it changed to 'with courier'.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

byte wrote: »

It changed this morning, to Awaiting Courier Pickup, and remains that way. Thankfully, I'm no big rush for the stuff, but still, I was still hoping I might have received it this week! Ah well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

mac.in wrote: »
    Mine was 'processing' till yesterday morning when it changed to 'with courier'.

Today morning at 10:00 a.m. got the order delivered. Strange this time, the delivery tracking information wasn't updated by email, unlike previous orders.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,669 ✭✭✭jay0109

Has the 20% off via the app ended? Can't see anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Kuva

jay0109 wrote: »
    Has the 20% off via the app ended? Can't see anything

yup

Still haven’t shipped my order and I ordered 3 days ago dreadful stuff altogether good thing I’m not in a hurry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

Still haven’t shipped my order and I ordered 3 days ago dreadful stuff altogether good thing I’m not in a hurry

Same as meself.
    Really taking there time

honda boi wrote: »
    Same as meself.
    Really taking there time

I emailed them as I placed an order on Sunday and up to this morning it was being processed still
    Within 20 minutes I got a reply saying it was dispatched and I have a fastway tracking number

• Registered Users Posts: 1,696 ✭✭✭honda boi

lazyman wrote: »
    I emailed them as I placed an order on Sunday and up to this morning it was being processed still
    Within 20 minutes I got a reply saying it was dispatched and I have a fastway tracking number

Sweet
    Just fired of an email now,will wait and see what they say

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

lazyman wrote: »

Email address cheers?

vicwatson wrote: »
    Email address cheers?

It was actually the contact form in the customer service section of the site that I used.

vicwatson wrote: »
    Email address cheers?

cs@sportsdirect.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭JimPa

Use the contact form on the website as I think it may be automated. I've always had a response within a few minutes with the tracking details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

Got a pair of Adidas x 15.2 football boots for 23.99, was 119.99. Good deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Used parcel motel to have my things delivered, but they decided to send my items seperate :/ meaning I have to pay about 20 euro to parcel motel.

JJayoo wrote: »
    Used parcel motel to have my things delivered, but they decided to send my items seperate :/ meaning I have to pay about 20 euro to parcel motel.

why did you use pm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

why did you use pm?

Because sometimes my packages get lost or end up with neighbour who forgets to mention it, I live in the arsehole of nowhere a couriers dream :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,262 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

Because sometimes my packages get lost or end up with neighbour who forgets to mention it, I live in the arsehole of nowhere a couriers dream :)

Do you supply your eircode for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,640 ✭✭✭OmegaGene

Same thing happens to me, had a delivery last week and it was over a grand in value, came up delivered and I wasn’t even at home and when I got home it was sitting behind a plant pot
    At least with parcel motel it’s in the locker ready to collect when you are ready, didn’t work out this time for you though with multiple deliveries

The internet isn’t for everyone

20% off ends midnight, can't log in...

No it's not you w*nkers.

Made new account, couldn't use usual email as already registered, so new one, got logged in, can't change to euro, some dumb SOABITCH made this app.

Look at all the app review complaints!

Cleared cache, logged out just to see would it fix it, went to log back in......

HOLY HELL!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

APP DELETED.

The app uses the UK site I believe, so the pricing will be in pounds, and your login to the Irish sports direct site won't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭stanley1

You can change currency to euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭rizzee

How long does it usually take for delivered? Ordered on Thursday, went through for processing yesterday morning and received a Fastway courier tracking number, but it's not working on their site.

Finally after ordering Wednesday it changed to awaiting courier pick up

• Registered Users Posts: 28,814 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

rizzee wrote: »
    How long does it usually take for delivered? Ordered on Thursday, went through for processing yesterday morning and received a Fastway courier tracking number, but it's not working on their site.

The tracking number only works on the day of delivery, which is practically useless

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

rizzee wrote: »

I made an order on Friday 13/07 and got it Thursday 19/07

• Advertisement

Ordered last Sunday evening and came this morning, longer than usual.

Advertisement