Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hopefully buying first bike on Monday...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Hope it works out for you by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

to be honest, i thought i had bought a serious dog after talking to the original shop, but after talking to the next lads, there's really very little wrong with it. Originally i was being quoted for parts that werent even on the bike, that he mustve obviously seen working and decided to chance his arm based on my naiveity, and replace parts that had another 5000-6000 miles on them. four hundred for parts and labours and some of those are parts id wanrt replaced on a 'new' second hand bike anyway. other than that and the petrol problem shes not skipping a bit, fingers crossed i havent jinxed it! and i fell in love with the looks of her! didnt help in the anxiety of getting her 100%!

so how did this end up?

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭KingIsabella

Paid 400 to P&T Breakers in carrigaline, 225 for parts (much less then the original 1000 quoted in the other place), and 175 for two days labour, its like a new bike, starting on the button, everythings top notch, having no problems whatsoever!! Couldnt recommend the lads more to be honest! Even done little things that i shouldve but didnt know to ask for at no extra cost! delighted with the bike now!

Excellent glad to hear it

• Advertisement
Advertisement