Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Black Ops 2] News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

I hope it's real.
    These guys posted it on their Facebook today
    LINK

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Headshot wrote: »
    Ghost shouldnt be in the game fullstop but if it has to be, at least they brought in that rule but how does it work, does anyone know?

do they have to take certain steps or can they just go back in forth in there camping corner and get away with it?

Of course it should be in the game. Everything has to have a counter-balance.

We won't know what it's like properly til it comes out, but if it's not to satisfaction they will tweak it.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

I personally think they should remove all ghost/cold blooded/assassin type perks from the game completely but in turn make a uav at least a 5 killstreak. If you want a uav you earn it and also have it in conflict with lethal killstreaks such as pred etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭FlapsOfDoom

No mention of Elite being included in either package, If elite was included I'd more than likely buy the hardened edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,802 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

so is Nuketown zombies only available in the €200 edition?? pretty **** if thats the case - no pun intended

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    so is Nuketown zombies only available in the €200 edition?? pretty **** if thats the case - no pun intended

No it's in the hardened too and will probably be available as DLC for the standard edition after a while

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

Doesn't specify whether you get Nuketown Zombies as well as just regular Nuketown but that is probably the case

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

x43r0 wrote: »
    Doesn't specify whether you get Nuketown Zombies as well as just regular Nuketown but that is probably the case

This link here says you get Nuketown Zombies with the hardened edition :)
    First is the 'Hardened Edition', which will include the game in a collectible two-sided steelbook case, limited edition challenge coins, soundtrack download, additional weapon camo and the downloadable multiplayer maps Nuketown 2025 and Nuketown Zombies.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Nuketown zombies only comes with the Hardened and CP edition. More than likely be available to download later though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Anyone actually preorder their editions yet. May go down tomorrow and preorder hardened, will get Halo 4 sorted while I'm down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    Anyone actually preorder their editions yet. May go down tomorrow and preorder hardened, will get Halo 4 sorted while I'm down there.

Had pre-ordered the standard when it came out first, must switch it over to the hardened... How much ya'll say it was worth again??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Had pre-ordered the standard when it came out first, must switch it over to the hardened... How much ya'll say it was worth again??

ah's not sho'nuff whether o' not t'git th' stan'ard o' hardened, cuss it all t' tarnation. ah bought all th' maps fo' BLOPs but none fo' MW3...

On a side note ah foun' a website thet translates t'redneck :D brilliant! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!

I am easily amused :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

Slow day Lynx? :)

Slow day Lynx? :)

Yep, hiding working in an attic but finished at 11 so not so bad! Goin wake boarding, should be good craic!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

IPAM wrote: »
    Yep, hiding working in an attic but finished at 11 so not so bad! Goin wake boarding, should be good craic!

In Ireland? You've got mental problems man

Hardened is €88

Carepackage is €200

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

That care package thing looks ****

In Ireland? You've got mental problems man

Just finished, was savage craic! Wetsuits n all so it was grand. Few goes on a banana boat as well :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,692 ✭✭✭GEasy

Even if this game is good, things are gone to **** on the ps3 side of things re: COD ! Ah well!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,330 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Looks like ya man outta star wars

• Registered Users Posts: 13,407 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

http://blip.tv/nextgentactics/bo2-multiplayer-mp7-smg-preview-over-powered-in-black-ops-2-6334466

there was some gameplay from blackops 2 on this that I was looking at during lunch. Not sure if it's been posted before. This is from Spiderbite ex-NGT

Oh it's 1/2 way through the clip btw

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭Vargulf

No recoil would be great in League Play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

This one works for the moment, PC version hacked already

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

I wasnt gonna buy the prestige edition. too expensive.

Then the missus pre-booked it for me :)

€50 deposit for the Care package, was going to pick up Hardened but my Step-dad offered to pay for majority of it so he ordered the Care Package.

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

LakesKeane wrote: »
    That care package thing looks ****

You can use Hardline pro if you're not happy with what's in it

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

In that case... Does having Hardline mean its cheaper?

everlast75 wrote: »
    In that case... Does having Hardline mean its cheaper?

No, you end up with the Hardened Edition, a box, a pack of wild dogs who seems to strangely all fit inside this tiny box. :pac:

• Advertisement

Could be fake but this has been popping around the net a bit

196538_10152095878630694_1368106377_n.jpg

Advertisement