Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[CoD Black Ops 2] News and Discussion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,865 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

200 euro is pure madness

Yes that case is pretty cool but it be hard to justify spending that much on that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭FlyingIrishMan

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭AGB_Ghost

Hardened it is unless the Step-Dad goes halves on the Carepackage.

so its basically 110 Extra Euro for a huge case, which is awesome and a Quadrotor. 3:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

I would probably break the quadrotor after playing with it and menacing people after about 2 days!

The care package box is cool and would make a neat dvd/games case but not justifiable!

srumball wrote: »
    I would probably break the quadrotor after playing with it and menacing people after about 2 days!

The care package box is cool and would make a neat dvd/games case but not justifiable!

You'll probably be able to buy the box in 2 weeks after release for 30 quid off of someone who will probably sell the Quadrotor for like 120.

• Advertisement

I'd want to know the dimensions of the box and the quadrotator before bying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Does it come with all maps? I'd be tempted if it does. But if you have to buy the maps on top of that, then they can fook right off.

I'd want to know the dimensions of the box and the quadrotator before bying it.

218660.jpg

Looks like 2 foot high, 4 1/2 foot wide.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,993 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    218660.jpg

Unless of course those are two extraordinarily small blokes.... In which case the box is about 4 inches in height..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭yimrsg

Not a fcuking hope is that box 2ft high by 4.5ft long! You'd have something more than double the volume of a 50 gallon drum! It's probably a tiny bit bigger than toolbox in length.

• Advertisement

The americans get it so much cheaper than us @ $179...
    Thats 142 euro, It actually seems justifiable at that price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

Look how close it is to the camera+how far away the two guys are,I'm going to guess less than a foot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

yimrsg wrote: »
    Not a fcuking hope is that box 2ft high by 4.5ft long! You'd have something more than double the volume of a 50 gallon drum! It's probably a tiny bit bigger than toolbox in length.

Yep, the lads are standing a bit back from the box making it look bigger. I'd day 1.5 x 1.5 x 3ft at most

Edit: What's Kells said, I'm slow at typin :/

• Registered Users Posts: 672 ✭✭✭Shifty Shellshock

In all fairness you'd want to be about 12 years old to buy the care package edition. Cos all is extra with that is a remote control toy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,383 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

The americans get it so much cheaper than us @ $179...
    Thats 142 euro, It actually seems justifiable at that price.

Its not even justifiable for 1 euro more than the normal edition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭BeanFlicker

AGB_Ghost wrote: »
    218660.jpg

:D

Hardened for me anyway, any idea (bar greed) why elite isn't included and how much it will cost?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Unboxing video, its little more than a toy box you would have as a child.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

£200 :eek: F**K that. il prob buy hardened tho

iMuse wrote: »
    Unboxing video, its little more than a toy box you would have as a child.

Well that wasn't scripted at all. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

I just don't see the point, nvg goggles, remote control cars, big clumsy box....if they were to include something useful like head phones or gamer glasses, then maybe.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

have been playing quite a bit of black ops lately, forgot how much I love wager matches, also forgot how go the misses is at BLOPS!

Quite looking forward to this now!

Don't know if its been mentioned or not, but wager matches are back but this time is called party matches due to there being no currency and nothing to wager. :p
    I don't think they're ranked either, not sure on that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Keith B

Hi any sites or stores that anyone knows of that will sell Black Ops 2 Early any feedback would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭Chavways

Keith B wrote: »
    Hi any sites or stores that anyone knows of that will sell Black Ops 2 Early any feedback would be great

As far as I know its illegal to sell a game before the official release date so I don't think you'll get much help here.(officially anyway)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Keith B

Yeah I know but any sites that would ship the game early so that you will be sure of getting it by release or any way possible really I would pay a bit extra if needed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Shane-KornSpace

Campers show up on the radar! Fúckin WIN!!!

Perk Category 1:

Flak jacket. This protects you from explosive damage.
    Ghost. This protects you from being detected by UAVs, but only if you’re on the move.
    Blind eye. This perk makes it impossible for AI-controlled perks from the enemy team to affect you.
    Hardline. This allows you to receive bonus score points.
    Lightweight. Reduces your weight so you can move more quickly and take less damage when you fall.

Perk Category 2:

Hard-wired. This one makes you immune to enemy EMPs and UAVs.
    Scavenger. You can pick up ammo and grenades from corpses.
    Cold-blooded. This makes it impossible for targeting systems like Target Finder, Dual Band and Sensor Grenades to find you, as well as any player-controlled aircraft.
    Toughness. When you’re shot, you’ll flinch less, reducing the impact on your aim.
    Fast Hands. You can more quickly swap your grenades and equipment.

Perk Category 3:

•Engineer. Provides you with a set of abilities; you can see enemy equipment locations, you can delay explosives, and you can booby trap care packages.
    •Dead Silence. Exactly what it sounds like; no one can hear you move.
    •Extreme Conditioning. Allows you to sprint for a longer time period.
    •Tactical Mask. Reduce the flash and noise from your shots.
    •Awareness. Makes it easier to hear enemies nearby.
    •Dexterity. Makes it easier and faster to climb ladders and other objects. You can also aim more quickly and effectively after you sprint and recover from melee more quickly as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Link to your list? Doesn't read very well and things like Tac mask.. Wouldn't that reduce the effects of flashes, stuns, etc as opposed to flash from your gun? Unless your runnin around with a thunder gun that'd be pretty usless!

There is no perks that does anything to your gun, its all to your player. So that list is wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

There is no perks that does anything to your gun, its all to your player. So that list is wrong.

That is the Perk list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,865 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ghost shouldnt be in the game fullstop but if it has to be, at least they brought in that rule but how does it work, does anyone know?

do they have to take certain steps or can they just go back in forth in there camping corner and get away with it?

Advertisement