Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go Go Gadget

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

how did it go today...did you get your sub 42 :eek:...not even in my dreams would i get near that time!!

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭sunflowerRo

chinguetti wrote: »
    Yep, still visiting SportsMed. The leg is fair better and i'm able to run but only on grass every second day. The gym work i hate so much.

How did you get on in Kildare today?

I know I absoluetly hate those strengthening exercises. I'd rather go and run 20 miles than do them but i know they are an evil necessity. Hopefully you'll be back out for the long runs soon.

Younganne wrote: »
    how did it go today...did you get your sub 42 :eek:...not even in my dreams would i get near that time!!

Bad day at the office Anne. I just found the wind too much of a battle and resigned it to a training run after about 3 miles. I'd love another stab at it on a better day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭DigiJem

Tough one yesterday Ro, that wind was horrible for racing. Next one will be better!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭Younganne

Not to worry, we all have days like that and the Irish weather really knows how to test us....even on the training runs....

Another one for Dunshaughlin 10k on June 23;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭shels4ever

good to see you back in action hows the injury?

Younganne wrote: »
    Not to worry, we all have days like that and the Irish weather really knows how to test us....even on the training runs....

Another one for Dunshaughlin 10k on June 23;)
    shels4ever wrote: »
    good to see you back in action hows the injury?

Yeah Anne, Wouldnt mind doing Dunshaughlin. Bit away too to improve the speed

Shels...good to be back. Injury much better, you're flying yourself these days. Are you over the effects of London?

Advertisement