Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightclubs in Limerick city

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

power101 wrote: »
    I never really understand the dislike people have for Smyths Icon. I mean they have live music every single night in Smyths and there's always a crowd and then its the only Nightclub in town where every night its going to be pretty busy. What exactly do people want improved that's realistic?

Live music doesn't really mean it's good though. It's usually really really bland covers bands playing really really bland covers, but playing them really really well. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 44 Seamus B

All I can say is, the crowd follows the crowd. It's habit. That's why it's always busy. I've seen it in so many places. Just say If it was €20 in on a sat night and crush only €5, you can bet icon would be full even if crush is a better club with better djs or cheaper drink. That's just the way it goes.

Advertisement