Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i phone repair - Warning (GSM Centre)

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,691 ✭✭✭michellie

banjacksed wrote: »
    Anyone got a link or number for the chap fixing the phones? have a htc with a problem :o

Whats up with yer HTC?

Keep away from the GSM centre, they ruined my HTC.. look up the iPhone repair guy on facebook and his number is on his page there

• Registered Users Posts: 739 ✭✭✭bradknowell

michellie wrote: »
    Keep away from the GSM centre, they ruined my HTC.. look up the iPhone repair guy on facebook and his number is on his page there

Wasnt going to go to him was going to offer to fix the other posters htc lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gsmcentre

Hello Everyone !

In first place I would like apologize our Customers for any inconvenience or improperly made ​​repairs at our branch in the city of Waterford. Nevertheless, I can assure the quality of services in this branch was raised. I want to also mention that the our branch in the city of Cork enjoys a great popularity and positive feedback. We encourage our customers from Cork City on the expression of their opinion. We realize that in business it's hard to settle for all customers but rest assured that strives to make it happened.

Regards
    Lucas
    Gsmcentre
    Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Xiangjiao

michellie wrote: »
    Finally got my phone fixed in GSM, lots of waiting around and me coming back to them to the phone still not working. Wouldn't even have went back to them only I had paid for the part :(

After a very long wait I finally got the phone back minus my memory card. Made him search, he eventually found it and then tried (but failed) to over charge me.

Will never EVER use these rude and unprofessional people ever again.

I have to say, I've used GSM Centre in Cork at least 5 or 6 times and found the service to be excellent and well priced. Only bummer is they don't often have the parts in stocks, typically they can get in 3 days, but once I had to wait almost a week. I'm getting my S5 lens replaced there this week, phone is operable so I'm allowing them the three days to get it in stock before dropping her off.

i'm sorry to hear about your experiences, it really doesn't sound good at all, but it contrasts totally with mine. i've recommended it to friends and they've all been satisfied with the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Xiangjiao

gsmcentre wrote: »
    Hello Everyone !

In first place I would like apologize our Customers for any inconvenience or improperly made ​​repairs at our branch in the city of Waterford. Nevertheless, I can assure the quality of services in this branch was raised. I want to also mention that the our branch in the city of Cork enjoys a great popularity and positive feedback. We encourage our customers from Cork City on the expression of their opinion. We realize that in business it's hard to settle for all customers but rest assured that strives to make it happened.

Regards
    Lucas
    Gsmcentre
    Cork

Ah, I missed this. Well, I agree entirely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,806 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

land of the dead!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 maireadr27

I left my phone in to get the screen replaced, it was pretty cheap so I was happy enough. When I came back to get my phone the sim card was missing. I didn't take it out. It was there when I handed it in because I was connected to a network, when I got the phone back I wasn't.
    They took no responsibility for this and told me I took the sim card out. They told me that they saw me with the sim card, and said 'check your pocket'!!!
    I know I didn't take it out, why would I!! They are extermly rude.
    All they had to say was that there was obviouly a mix up, that I could get a new free sim card in the Three store, and apologise for the inconvenience. Instead they were arguing and accusing me.
    Anyway, I went to the Three shop and got a new sim card and was without the use of my phone for half the day. They could have handled the sitatuation a lot better.
    If you want to go somewhere that your customer rights will be upheld, this is not the place!!

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

maireadr27 wrote: »
    I left my phone in to get the screen replaced, it was pretty cheap so I was happy enough. When I came back to get my phone the sim card was missing. I didn't take it out. It was there when I handed it in because I was connected to a network, when I got the phone back I wasn't.
    They took no responsibility for this and told me I took the sim card out. They told me that they saw me with the sim card, and said 'check your pocket'!!!
    I know I didn't take it out, why would I!! They are extermly rude.
    All they had to say was that there was obviouly a mix up, that I could get a new free sim card in the Three store, and apologise for the inconvenience. Instead they were arguing and accusing me.
    Anyway, I went to the Three shop and got a new sim card and was without the use of my phone for half the day. They could have handled the sitatuation a lot better.
    If you want to go somewhere that your customer rights will be upheld, this is not the place!!

Customer service is definitely not what these guys are about. They grunt and they shrug and they have superiority complexes. Not surprised you had this experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

your better off heading down to mark in the nokia service point, he does other phones now and is very much in the know on all phones

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭The Bowling Alley

But he's a cranky bastard

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭cookie.monster

But he's a cranky bastard
    ah once ya get to know him he grand, he just cant stand people who ask stupid questions, wouldn't blame him though i witnessed some of the stupid that people would ask him while in getting my phone fixed one day

Advertisement