Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 D.murphy

English Paper II is here though I'm sure most people have finished it by now:

Is that DEB or examcraft?

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Nini and others, just a gentle reminder that Boards has a sitewide "no textspeak" policy! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ProjectMaths

D.murphy wrote: »
    Is that DEB or examcraft?
    DEB.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 voldymort

Has anybody done Irish paper two HL DEB paper?
    can you tell me what are the four questions that come up in question six of the comprehensions?

i can help with irish paper 1 DEB, French examcraft, Biology DEB, English paper I DEB?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lcxox

Does anyone know the exact questions on DEBS irish OL paper 2 in the filiocht ainmnithe section? I'm stressing out and need it for tomorrow!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 devilxangel

could anyone send me the papers :
    -DEB-

HL chemistry
    HL biology
    HL maths PII

would be much appreciated.. I have English P1 P2 (HL)for DEB if anyone needs.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 voldymort

-DEB-

HL chemistry
    HL biology
    HL maths PII

This is the gist of the hl DEB biology paper
    Section 1.
    1.question about a fat soluable vitamin and deficiency. Food - Protein simple structure - Cellulose - 1 trace element in human diet - understand C6(h12)o6
    2.Ecology easy stuff. Abiotic/Biotic/Edaphic Factors 1 example of each + definition - Learn a 4 bar food pyramid - 1 Limitation of it
    3.Weird propogation question I can't remember completely, didn't do it.
    4.Photosynthesis Where does light enter - Where is it absorbed what does ATP stand for?
    5.Respiration How does ATP Trap And Release Energy" - Distuingish between Catabolic and Anabolic reactions
    6.Alveoli Diagram of bronchus/aleviolo identify 3 things on it - know about diffusion and how gases transfer 3 adaptations

Section 2
    1. Investigation of growth of leaf yeast on agar plate experiment. Eukariotic what it means + name 1 other organism in Fungi. how did you dispose of it.
    2. Effect of temperature on enzyme.
    3. The one where you put seeds on an agar plate and see if they've started digesting the nutrient medium?

Section 3
    1.Ecology easy enough stuff. I'd learn the carbon cycle if I were you.Ecology along with competition/pollution definition you need to know Quantitive and Qualitive surverys and how you carried out such a survey rest is on docs.
    2. Homeostasis definition, amoeba, Kidneys - Learn about picitural glands or however you spell it - where its secreted/how it acts/ effects of increased amounts of the hormone
    3.Genetics question is LlGg x LlGg multiply out and you get 16 different phenotypes and question is done. Part c inclues more specific stuff on DNA and RNA
    4.Part a b c answer 2: Bacteria growth curve, mitosis, tissue - tissue culture, example of tissue in plant and animal etc.
    5.Part a b c answer 2: Brain/Sensory Neuron, male reproductive system - know where seminal fluid is made and what happens in the testes and a sterile condition and its cause. , heart heart diagram and how heartbeat is controlled.
    6. Plant reproduction. Genetic engineering.

Can anyone help with the four questions on part six of irish hl deb comprehensions?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 brendan_murphy

Any one have DEB Maths HL Paper 2 please.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Ash3070

Hi guys - just business tomorrow and I should be grand for that ^^ So glad to be seeing the end of the mocks ^^ I have most of the ordinary level examcraft home ec if anyone's looking for it? x x x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Shark123

Please lads and girls help me out on geography higher level DEB!!! Q5 part C whats the question?
    Something to do with European Union :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 es2003

I need ROGHNACH poetry & story questions on Irish P2 Examcraft. Not on spreadsheet. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭banana123

anyone have examcraft french? :) i have english irish maths acc geography and history :)
    sorry not posting them but stuck for time :P will post if anyone needs them :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 ProjectMaths

I'm still desperate to get that DEB HL Accounting Question 1 if anyone has it.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

I did my French Aural and it was about
    jeans and a scooter accident
    among other things. Anyone know if this was DEB or Examcraft?

Does anyone have the Examcraft OL French paper ? have it tomorrow :(

banana123 wrote: »
    anyone have examcraft french? :) i have english irish maths acc geography and history :)
    sorry not posting them but stuck for time :P will post if anyone needs them :P

Is that OL french ?

Is that OL french ?

nope hl but no one giving it to me :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10 devilxangel

Still in need of Deb Maths PII (HL) if anyone can provide it please :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 HCCCM

Examctaft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 HCCCM

HCCCM wrote: »
    Examctaft
    Do u Wana know what's on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19 basti2

Does anyone remember Q7 on HL DEB Maths Paper 2 ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Tony1130

Can someone tell me what the conflict of interest question is on Geography DEB HL?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 mido4

anyone plz have ordinary lvl english deb or examcraft

french examcraft people? :) have english irish maths accounting business and physics :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 clo94

Economics HL DEB paper anyone ? :)

-DEB-

HL chemistry
    HL biology
    HL maths PII

I have HL chemistry if you still need it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

HCCCM wrote: »
    Do u Wana know what's on?

No it's grand. I saw it on the spreadsheet. Cheers man

No it's grand. I saw it on the spreadsheet. Cheers man

is the spreadsheet accurate for french ? can anyone confirm it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Leaving Cert sucks

hey do u have Ol physics paper (deb)

• Advertisement

banana123 wrote: »
    is the spreadsheet accurate for french ? can anyone confirm it?

It is for the DEB papers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement