Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Lalish

RoseanneB wrote: »
    had bio examcraft and maths ol paper one DEB, absolutely horrible. I'l post them up if anyone needs them.

Anyone got HL art history? the spreadsheet isn't very clear on the Irish art section

Thank you :)
    did you get it? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MisterFantasmo

Can one of the mods please tell me what the difference between posting a spoiler and a link to spoiler are ? Genuine question, second time I got edited, :) Also have the Physics exam papers scanned pm me if you need them, or just visit the spreadsheet they should be up in no time !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 EzFitzHar

Finally finished my mocks!!!! :D I've got all DEB papers in Irish HL, English HL, Maths OL, Geography, Economics and Physics. (For anyone doing italian the teachers make the papers themselves!)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Can one of the mods please tell me what the difference between posting a spoiler and a link to spoiler are ? Genuine question, second time I got edited, :) Also have the Physics exam papers scanned pm me if you need them, or just visit the spreadsheet they should be up in no time !
    Did you read the first post?

This bit in particular:

NO POSTING OF MOCK PAPERS: Any posts of the actual papers will be deleted and the user posting them will be banned. This also applies to linking to scans of the papers.

(my italics)

While you could argue that the practical differences between posting hints and linking to scans are small enough, the legal copyright issues aren't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Water Bottles

EzFitzHar wrote: »
    Finally finished my mocks!!!! :D I've got all DEB papers in Irish HL, English HL, Maths OL, Geography, Economics and Physics. (For anyone doing italian the teachers make the papers themselves!)

Would you mind posting something for Geography please? I've gotten different sources that contradict each other, and I'd really appreciate something from someone who did the actual paper. Thanks! xD

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

had bio examcraft and maths ol paper one DEB, absolutely horrible. I'l post them up if anyone needs them.

Anyone got HL art history? the spreadsheet isn't very clear on the Irish art section

Thank you :)

Hey Roseanne could you PLEASE post up the Bio examcraft paper, if you have the time. The spreadsheet doesn't have much detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 googlee

Does anyone know what you need to know for
    fungi in biology examcraft?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kyht12

hurler2012 wrote: »
    im interested

Me too please! mines tomorrow im so screwed :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kyht12

Kyht12 wrote: »
    Me too please! mines tomorrow im so screwed :(
    Ag paper please? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭FinnD

Anybody know the question on
    newgrange or bronze age
    on the art examcraft paper?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MisterFantasmo

Thanks, I didn't realise that this could turn into a legal dispute, because technically you own your mock because well, you paid 100 euro for them, but ah well I see where you're coming from, you're covering your own end, completely understandable ! :) thanks for the reply.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 super1

super1 wrote: »
    If anyone wish to give more info on Accountancy HL DEB, Q1,5,6,8 the info i have on them is
    Q1 company account, Q5 Interpretation/ratios- advise shareholders and know reasons for why gross profit% is changed, Q6 Service firm, Q8 over absorption[ service and production dpartment and stock valuation like 2007 Q8 HL
    if u know any other year and the question in them is the same, I would really appreciate. And the theory on this questions is well pls.
    I beg for help, i have it tommorow morning

Im so nervous for tomorrow please any last hints on h.l biology examcraft ! I'l help with whatever I can :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Realfoot

Please any body do maths exacert p2?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Munc

There is two sets of qs in the deb business hl mock speardsheet could any one clarifie which ones came up please ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 SheepDerpa

In Geography HL DEB
    Q3 B-Weathering

What is the actual question

&
    Q)11 C-Migration

is that donor receive/rural to urban or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 smoc_28

ol biology isnt on the spread sheet and i really need it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭iWin1010

hello

iWin1010 wrote: »
    hello
    Hola

• Registered Users Posts: 11 notprepared

FinnD wrote: »
    Anybody know the question on
    newgrange or bronze age
    on the art examcraft paper?
    newgrange is fairly basic but they ask about another passage tomb so know knowth or dowth and the bronze age question is two photo sources and they're the Ross lunala and the sun discs..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 DearOhDear

I'd really really really appreciate if anyone could give me any info on either economics papers that isn't already on the spreadsheet? I'll sell you my soul. Seriously!

The history HL DEB dictatorship and democracy questions are
    jarrow march, Anglo-American pop culture, propaganda of Hitler and Mussolini and something about the third Reich and France
    the spreadsheet was vague so I said I'd try clear is up..

• Registered Users Posts: 16 lkate

Can anybody tell me if the
    Depreciation
    question on the Examcraft Accounting is
    straight line or reducing balance method??

Anyone got [COLOR="Magenta"]HL art history[/COLOR]? the spreadsheet isn't very clear on the Irish art section

[COLOR="Lime"]Thank you :) [/COLOR]

The examcraft paper is
    newgrange and another passage tomb and the bronze age question is on the Ross lunala and the sun discs

• Registered Users Posts: 43 kimkim

anyone have more info on the home ec HL examcraft questions than whats on the spreadsheet?
    especially elective 1 questions.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Thanks, I didn't realise that this could turn into a legal dispute, because technically you own your mock because well, you paid 100 euro for them ...
    Yes and no (like many legal questions, I'm afraid!).

Think of it this way:

If you buy a textbook in the shop for €40, you own it. You can give it to someone else, you can even sell it second-hand.

You can't legally photocopy or scan it however, and reproduce it and pass it on that way. In fact, if you look inside the cover, somewhere in the first few pages there is likely to be a paragraph which starts "All rights reserved" and says somewhere in there something like: "no part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise ...".

For the purposes of the law, the original buyer agrees to these restrictions when s/he buys it, and even if it is sold second-hand or indeed given to you for nothing, you by buying / accepting agree to these restrictions too.

This is the essence of how copyright works. And the same basic restrictions apply to something like the Mocks papers, whether you have paid for them or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,989 ✭✭✭PictureFrame

Go back a few pages I posted 4 Q's I did today on the DEB HL Paper! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Dearbhaile

Ag Science Examcraft anybody??Please!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 10 electromuffin

If anyone has really good info on the HL Home Ec Examcraft paper it'd be much appreciated!

I've done,

DEB:
    Geography HL
    French HL
    Biology HL
    Maths OL

Examcraft:
    English 1 & 2 OL
    Irish 1 & 2 OL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 43 kimkim

so, is everyone finishing tomorow?? :)