Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mocks 2012 **READ FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 xEtnisa

Hey , i really need an examcraf geography paper , i know there has been few hints but i would like if someone could bother and give me more detailed questions. Thanks.

Also i can send scans of english honours paper 1 and paper 2 , honours maths paper 1 . Unfortunately im not sure what papers they are .

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭Folester27

anyone have examcraft business short questions?? any help wud be appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 usernamee

Detailed examcraft chemistry anyone? please :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11 notprepared

Folester27 wrote: »
    anyone have examcraft business short questions?? any help wud be appreciated
    Match up boxes, fairly basic
    Functional structure
    Debt/equity ratio
    Controller manager
    Steps the government take to regulate bus activity
    Global marketing, at least I think that what it was haven't done that chapter yet
    Teamwork

That's all I can remember hope it helps

Match up boxes, fairly basic
    Functional structure
    Debt/equity ratio
    Controller manager
    Steps the government take to regulate bus activity
    Global marketing
    Teamwork

That's all I can remember hope it helps

The saviour has arrived people...cheers mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 Maeveonnaise

Could someone please PM the examcraft Geography in more detail? I can't find it anywhere except for the odd question here and there.

Could someone please PM the examcraft Geography in more detail? I can't find it anywhere except for the odd question here and there.

I did not create this... link

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 xboxwii60

Does anybody have the Engineering Examcraft Higher Level paper? I have OL Irish, OL Math, HL English, HL Geog, HL Biology, all examcraft :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 keogh1993

DOES ANYONE HAVE DETAILS ON PHYSICS ???:confused::confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 16 patrickkelly

sophiiieee wrote: »
    anybody need

hl examcraft
    -maths
    -biology
    -irish

hl DEB
    -geography
    -english
    -home ec

i have done them :)

Sophiiiieee i would absolutly love for you to send me the hl DEB geography paper :) thank you so much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thegooftroup

Sophiiiieee i would absolutly love for you to send me the hl DEB geography paper :) thank you so much

^^^^ THIS PLEASEE!!

so confused as to which urban centre and distribution region im meant to be studying :L

• Registered Users Posts: 36 mocker2012

core: B question - explain divergence of plates. C question - processes leading to formation of one landform in karst region( i did these)

regional: B question - how ag. in mezzogiorno has been hindered
    C question - expansion of city in sub continental region

economic elective: B question - os map three reasons.why killybegs has developed its fishing industry there
    C question - colonialism one short term effect and one long term effect.
    geoecology: how flora fauna and soils have adapted to a biome you have studied.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 xEtnisa

mocker2012 wrote: »
    core: B question - explain divergence of plates. C question - processes leading to formation of one landform in karst region( i did these)

regional: B question - how ag. in mezzogiorno has been hindered
    C question - expansion of city in sub continental region

economic elective: B question - os map three reasons.why killybegs has developed its fishing industry there
    C question - colonialism one short term effect and one long term effect.
    geoecology: how flora fauna and soils have adapted to a biome you have studied.

Thanks man if youve done this paper could you confirm these as im studying them now.
    Q2 a) was a diagram with questions on volcanoes
    Eg what is a lahar. and how does volcanic activity create acid rain.
    2b. was about human interference with fluvial processes( i chose that one) or i think the other 2 choices were marine processes or mass movement.
    2c was examine with aid of a labelled diagram the processes that shaped one irish landform of your choice. I did V-shaped valleys

Q. 5 a- draw a map of a european county and fill in 1 urban city 2 physical features and an area of farming
    5b. Two contrasting regions in ireland in the development of the manufacturing industry.
    5c - A continental/sub-continental are of multiculturalism

Q10 a- was a chart and you answer questions(simpe)
    10 b- an ordnance survey map, picking out locations that may be tourist attractions
    10 c- Over population and how it effects a city that you have studied. I did Calcutta.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Realfoot

Any tips or questions on maths p1 ol examcert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 thegooftroup

i know its late but does anyone know (DEB Geography)
    what is the region that you're to discuss for population distribtuion in the regional question, and whats the urban centre region?
    DEB GEOGRAPHY
    ahhh if anyone online knows thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9 John_Mc_Mahon 15

anyone know whats coming up in Science HL? hvae it tomorrow

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 29,509 Mod ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

John, are you doing Junior Cert or Leaving Cert? :)

Because you appear to have posts in both Mocks threads ...?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 mido4

ANY WHO HAS DONE (DEB) PHYSICS ...
    Question 3 was the experiment for the fundamental frequency on a stretched string WITH LENGTH OR TENSION

Spoilers Please - Mod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 aaronflanagan

walid2602 wrote: »
    If anyone could e-maile me, <snip> any of the following papers i would appreciate it so much
    Maths 1 and 2
    French
    Economics
    Business
    Chemistry
    Biology
    all higher lever please!
    Ladedaa wrote: »
    Business HL DEB?

I'll give you whatever paper you want.

Business deb hl please asap

• Registered Users Posts: 21 easpa_ciall

Hey everyone , so I am trying to find info on german exam craft , the spreadsheet only has half the questions and I can seem to search this thread using the tool above so would appreciate some help or someone to redirect me to someone who has posted already on the thread with more info

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 1313

HL DEB religion anyone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 LCSTUD3nT

Does anyone know what questions came up out the poems and stories i Ol irish de plese :)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

Any more stuff on Geography DEB short questions?

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Grealish123

Can anyone let me know what is on the LCVP DEB paper, there's not much info on it on the spreadsheet. If anyone has done it could you tell me the questions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Babygurl

Does anyone have higher level music

• Registered Users Posts: 9 super1

Can anyone tell me DEB HL Accountancy in detail please

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Michh

Examcraft business short qs anyone? Not on spreadsheet :( have it tomorrow reeeally neeed some help! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hayezer

In DEB Ag Science, whats
    'Draw CEC'
    ??

• Registered Users Posts: 29 stapler10

hey does anyone have construction deb higher level?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 slennon10

Does anybody have any spoilers on Exam craft ag science? REALLY NEED HELP!!!!!:(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement