Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beers,Saturday February 18th,Cassidys Westmoreland Street,All Welcome

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

johnr1 wrote: »
    Hi Emily, I'm John, - nice to meet you :)

Pb = lead c'mon lads !!!
    Pembily wrote: »
    Well done John :) We came up with the name in 1st year science class :o

well i was thinking emily, but i was reading that as without the lead (as in leash) not without the lead, as in periodic table! :o
    There is always shots,lots of shots.

this pleases me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

I need a like button, thanks just doesn't cut it :)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

awec wrote: »
    It's Agatha, isn't it?
    Ten points to Gryffindor!!:D
    G86 wrote: »
    Room for one more?

I've had alot going on lately and haven't been posting, so wouldn't want to be gatecrashing, but was thinking I might call in for an hour or two. Be nice to do something different.
    Dooooooooooooo!!!! :D:D
    niamhx wrote: »
    Thanks guys, so looking forward to this.....I don't make a habit of meeting random people off the Internet :) I hear there's dancing and shots ? Who'll fall first I wonder lol
    This :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Room for one more?

I've had alot going on lately and haven't been posting, so wouldn't want to be gatecrashing, but was thinking I might call in for an hour or two. Be nice to do something different.

yayyyyyyy!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭G86

Dooooooooooooo!!!! :D:D

Haha another 3am Charlies curry job eh? :D

And Bluewolf...have you forgotten what a bad influence I am?! (hint:tequila!:P)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Haha another 3am Charlies curry job eh? :D

And Bluewolf...have you forgotten what a bad influence I am?! (hint:tequila!:P)
    hee hee :D
    if we're doing shots lets do nicer ones :pac: baby guinness or something with baileys :cool:

KTRIC wrote: »
    I suggest we all wear these to avoid any confusion

name-tag.jpg

What are the exact dimensions of this sticker? I'm fairly sure I shall need a big un for my stoopidly long username.

bluewolf wrote: »
    if we're doing shots lets do nicer ones :pac: baby guinness or something with baileys :cool:

Blasphemy!!!!!!!

Blasphemy!!!!!!!

yuck!!!!! :pac:

although a couple of those toffee-strawberry yokes and id be agreeable to anything :D

although a couple of those toffee-strawberry yokes and id be agreeable to anything :D

For anyone who doesn't know, Capitol Bar do the most sickenly sweet, fat-tastic, yet yummy as fcuk cocktails made out of toffee and strawberry syrup!!:D

• Advertisement

did we mention yummy :cool::cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭Kev.OC

Ok, I've been deprived of the couch I thought I'd have. Also, I have absolutely no idea where in Dublin this pub is. So can anyone recommend to me some hotel close to the pub where I can stay that has parking?

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

30.png
    What are the exact dimensions of this sticker? I'm fairly sure I shall need a big un for my stoopidly long username.

Im just going to call you WADD.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Kev.OC wrote: »
    Ok, I've been deprived of the couch I thought I'd have. Also, I have absolutely no idea where in Dublin this pub is. So can anyone recommend to me some hotel close to the pub where I can stay that has parking?

There's a few peeps booked into Abigails Hostel. Tudd's always stays there.

You could check Blooms Hotel in Templebar. That'd be a 5 minute walk from the bar. Very central.

Larianne wrote: »
    There's a few peeps booked into Abigails Hostel. Tudd's always stays there.

You could check Blooms Hotel in Templebar. That'd be a 5 minute walk from the bar. Very central.

i am staying in abigails also :D

A single room for €99 in Blooms or a twin room in Abigails for €24 (bed in a big room for as little as €9!)

Decisions decisions...:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

With the squids you would save you could buy me about 14 yager bombs.Though if you pull who would want to go back to a hostel with you.

Buy me the yagers and we will see what happens.

;)

:pac:

A single room for €99 in Blooms or a twin room in Abigails for €24 (bed in a big room for as little as €9!)

Decisions decisions...:pac:

eeem the twin room is 24per person, but you has to pay for two people so double it. but yea stay in abigails with the rest of us. be great craic
    With the squids you would save you could buy me about 14 yager bombs.Though if you pull who would want to go back to a hostel with you.

;)

i want one. i has never had one. someone buy me one

;)

Don't worry man, I've got this. See, by bringing the car and not the bike, if I pull I'll have a back seat to bring the lovely girl back to. :pac:

hdowney wrote: »
    eeem the twin room is 24per person, but you has to pay for two people so double it. but yea stay in abigails with the rest of us. be great craic

You're right. Forgot about all that. Still though, looks like that's where I'll be ending up.

• Advertisement

Don't worry man, I've got this. See, by bringing the car and not the bike, if I pull I'll have a back seat to bring the lovely girl back to. :pac:

You're right. Forgot about all that. Still though, looks like that's where I'll be ending up.

cool. question for ya, where you gonna park the car? still trying to figure out whether or not to bring mine yasee

Balls!! Just realised I'm working next weekend.

Son of a bitch!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

oh Shut up, will ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭niamhx

Balls!! Just realised I'm working next weekend.

Son of a bitch!

Call in sick, that's what I'm doing.....hopefully i remember not to upload Facebook pics of the night lol

niamhx wrote: »
    Call in sick, that's what I'm doing.....hopefully i remember not to upload Facebook pics of the night lol

Haha, no, that would not do. :)

I'll see. I'll sleep on it. Might be able to sort something out.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,390 ✭✭✭The Big Red Button

Pembily wrote: »
    I'm in a cryptic mood, my real name is my user name with out the lead!

I am feeling most ever-so-clever because I got that straight away! :D Woohoo Leaving Cert Chemistry! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

hdowney wrote: »

cool. question for ya, where you gonna park the car? still trying to figure out whether or not to bring mine yasee
    There's parking almost straight across the road, op temple bar hotel

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

I would recommend a Mint Cornetto shot ie Bailey's and Creme de Menthe. Yummy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Daisies wrote: »
    I would recommend a Mint Cornetto shot ie Bailey's and Creme de Menthe. Yummy

Is that what they're called? I've been calling them After Eight's for years.

Advertisement