Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hello??... its me... the guy from the bar!!!

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Hello....?

Is it me you're looking for?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭PK2008

Pfff.... just wait for the woman to make the first move............

Simples

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Happened to me earlier in my local, small blonde asked for my number to put on her Christmas phone.Bought her a skinful of drink too and a snatchbox.She's upstairs now snoring her tits off , what am I doing you ask ? drinking Miller.I,ll make the breakfast tomorrow too for her........................I,m married to her the last 12 years

• Registered Users Posts: 3,078 ✭✭✭salonfire

If you are drunk, that OP is impossible to read.

True story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 spartacus84

happened me before.. driving her ass into mine - ya'd think we were animals the way she carried on, she was lookin to be mounted! i was half cut, slagged the ****e clean outta her, filled her with drink(AND ME MOST IMPORTANTLY - TWISTED), and all of a sudden bobs ur uncle and fannies ur aunt!! BOOM! didnt take her out again - all i wanted was a one nighter, obviously by the way i bedded her!! (all the lads love this story)... ;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

happened me before.. driving her ass into mine - ya'd think we were animals the way she carried on, she was lookin to be mounted! i was half cut, slagged the ****e clean outta her, filled her with drink(AND ME MOST IMPORTANTLY - TWISTED), and all of a sudden bobs ur uncle and fannies ur aunt!! BOOM! didnt take her out again - all i wanted was a one nighter, obviously by the way i bedded her!! (all the lads love this story)... ;-)

And who said romance was dead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

last time i was drinking a pint of the dancefloor i had a great time, but the truth soon hit home when i realised i was lying on my back and it was only my 2 legs in the air doing the dancing

cue being carried out by 2 bouncers, 1 holding my legs and other my arms

on topic, you should go out more! i can't talk though, havent been out in ages
    :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

This is intriguing: I can think of about three different things it might mean.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭upandcumming

It may have been pointed out...

I think she had a problem with your paragraphing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

And who said romance was dead?

Romance is very much ALIVE. My second generation Italian wife often plays Gigliola in the background.

• Advertisement

Jamie2667 wrote: »
    Interesting.

接吻 情人:pac:

Advertisement