Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another day, an even bigger crash.. Fuk my life.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

8am. Vietnamese guy.driving.across road hesitates and I've nowhere to go except.into him. Had to pay the police 275 dollars, have a broken collar bone and I'm missing the big Christmas thing in my friend 's house. Lying in an empty house.unable to move or.turn around. Yay.

Two in the same week,You are accident prone OP. is it you or them who is at fault?

Them in both.. This bigger one was him coming out sideways onto the road and hesitating in front of me. People coming out sideways happens ten times a day but they're not usually stupid enough to hesitate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

Them in both.. This bigger one was him coming out sideways onto the road and hesitating in front of me. People coming out sideways happens ten times a day but they're not usually stupid enough to hesitate.

did top gear teach you nothing about Vietnam

TG-12x08-01.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Have a **** with your good arm.

Advertisement