Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another day, an even bigger crash.. Fuk my life.

Options
  • 25-12-2011 8:32am

8am. Vietnamese guy.driving.across road hesitates and I've nowhere to go except.into him. Had to pay the police 275 dollars, have a broken collar bone and I'm missing the big Christmas thing in my friend 's house. Lying in an empty house.unable to move or.turn around. Yay.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Quality of life eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

That's sh1t. Is there anything I can do from here?

You could watch Die Hard

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Maybe time to trade in for a car?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

OP should change their username to "jonah"... :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

Is the bike ok?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭BeefyS

Simpsons Christmas Boogie ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Sure nobody really uses a collar bone anyway.

Now go and eat your Xmas turtle.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭Jimmy Garlic

:rolleyes:
    There are two sides to every story.

mp22 wrote: »
    Is the bike ok?

No.. Front destroyed. This sucks.. Stuck in the foetal position with my phone to keep me company for.Christmas.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Can you call anyone to bring you around some opium?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

Charlies twelve o'clock....man, Nam was hell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,789 ✭✭✭Caoimhín

Wait a sec, Vietnam?

Arent drugs very easy to obtain there?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭Gyalist

You seem determined to never learn the lesson that these crashes are trying to teach you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Well Ads I've seen you troll the Christaninty forum a week ago and this happens on the Jesus' birthday - Coincidence I think not -

What an odd post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

What an odd post.

haha, i bet that's the last thing you said as you drove straight into it n all! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

You never know, your friends might arrange to surprise you and come around to cheer you up.

But if that doesn't happen now...I've probably made your day even worse by giving you false hope. Sorry about that...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭AG2R

Just stop driving

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Piriz

Oranage2 wrote: »
    Well Ads I've seen you troll the Christaninty forum a week ago and this happens on the Jesus' birthday - Coincidence I think not -

So what your implying is that your god decided to exact revenge on this man on this aparent holy day because he trolled on the christianity forum on boards? And your comment has an air that justice has been served... Sad ! Your quite the brainwashed person arnt you... Its disgusting

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,306 ✭✭✭Quandary

Oranage2 wrote: »

Be careful now, as far as I am aware your god doesn't like smugness either so watch your ass!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Sure Jesus is a cunt, don't ya know?

On a serious note, is there much point in doctors and all that? Pretty sure you just have to sling a broken collar bone and leave it heal?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,763 ✭✭✭✭Crann na Beatha

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭ThePower11

$275 for what?

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭ghosttown

Wait...... so ya kill ? Some viet dude for $275, no one here cares, awesome ! Happy Xmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭ThePower11

Veles wrote: »
    surely you can avail of some therapeutic massages such which was briefly highlighted in that film with Charlie Sheen in it..what was it called again?
    Out of Africa I think it was

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Veles wrote: »
    surely you can avail of some therapeutic massages such which was briefly highlighted in that film with Charlie Sheen in it..what was it called again?
    All Dogs Go to Heaven 2?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

The joys of vietnam!

• Advertisement

ThePower11 wrote: »
    $275 for what?

Bout 25 dollars for the guy to goto hosptital. The rest so I don't go to the police station.

Advertisement