Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's Santy bringing ya?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Boooooo!

Imagine he is probably elbow deep in some young one now. Give him plenty warning your on the way! :D

Lol- somehow I doubt it :P
    First time he'll be meeting my parents... dun dun duuuun - he keeps joking that he'll put on a really strong soviet accent when he introduces himself... at least, I hope he's joking...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,674 ✭✭✭Faith+1

Nothing. I'm having an Imagination Christmas :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I am starting to look crooked at I Readers, I like the weight of them, my old bones are getting to tired to carry those great tomes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Twas going to be an engagement ring but then my fella got really drunk and told me and now won't as the surprise is ruined.

No surprise can live up to that but in fairness mine was ruined also his brother got him Stone Roses tickets as well bleugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

My present from the kids is under the tree and it doesn't look like more socks :) Should I take a peek? Don't think I can contain my excitement til xmas morning, can you imagine that, not socks this year.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

cruiser178 wrote: »
    My present from the kids is under the tree and it doesn't look like more socks :) Should I take a peek? Don't think I can contain my excitement til xmas morning, can you imagine that, not socks this year.

They probably put'em in a box to tease ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭The Scientician

He came early and brought me unemployment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

A PS3 with Call of Duty and a Philips 42 inch LCD :D

Advertisement