Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland & UK crackdown on illegals.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

Being black doesn't automatically make someone African. Or illegal.

I did not say they were black did I? No.
    I said they were African.
    I know they were African as they were speaking African not English.
    I did not say they were illegal immigrants as I have no way of knowing that, neither did any one else at the Airport as there was no passport control.
    My point is that there should have been passport control to check.
    Look at the demographics of Mosney.
    Where are most of the asylum seekers from?
    What colour are they?
    Why do you think they fly into Belfast on a Sunday night not Dublin?
    Wise up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭gerryo777

No. But the presumption is that they were African & therefor illegal.

Unless he checked their passports himself.
    Would you wonder why they were flying to Belfast if they were travelling to Dublin??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I love the way it's now the PC Fianna Fail government and all their PC pussy-footing around that f*cked the country.

Sure it wasn't anything to do with our banks being let run rampant with no controls and our property sector becoming vastly over-inflated.

Yup. Part of the reason was the foreigners and the travellers. Definitely.

Bollocks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

see it's that type of PC bullshine that's created the problem in the first place.

No. I think it's a lack of any clear cross border policy that caused the problem.

I'm sure you'd love to dismiss everything you dislike as "PC bullshit", but in reality you can't as it's a lazy argument which in many cases has no grounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I would imagine that the illegals problem in the UK is pretty much incurable now.

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    I love the way it's now the PC Fianna Fail government and all their PC pussy-footing around that f*cked the country.

Sure it wasn't anything to do with our banks being let run rampant with no controls and our property sector becoming vastly over-inflated.

Yup. Part of the reason was the foreigners and the travellers. Definitely.

Bollocks.
    I'll continue then, don't upset the bankers, don't upset the developers, don't upset your mates in the Galway tent........ shall I continue or do you get my point.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Wile E. Coyote

gerryo777 wrote: »
    Would you wonder why they were flying to Belfast if they were travelling to Dublin??

You could ask the same about Johnny Foreigner. He did the same thing :p

I did not say they were black did I? No.
    I said they were African.
    I know they were African as they were speaking African not English.
    I did not say they were illegal immigrants as I have no way of knowing that, neither did any one else at the Airport as there was no passport control.
    My point is that there should have been passport control to check.
    Look at the demographics of Mosney.
    Where are most of the asylum seekers from?
    What colour are they?
    Wise up.

They were speaking "African"?

Is that some new language that you overheard & recognised?

You could ask the same about Johnny Foreigner. He did the same thing :p
    Bloody foreigners!!

Because they wanted to go to Belfast, I would presume.

• Advertisement

Because they wanted to go to Belfast, I would presume.
    To get a bus to another juristriction???

I'll continue then, don't upset the bankers, don't upset the developers, don't upset your mates in the Galway tent........ shall I continue or do you get my point.:mad:

How would upsetting the developers or bankers be PC?

Somehow travellers and illegal immigrants have a part to play in the country's financial downfall? No more than any Irish lad's nixer jobs on which he pays no tax or the bit on the side he got paid for while he was on the dole or the money wasted by the government flushing it away on consultants that did f*ck all or through stupid schemes like e-voting.

Basically they're a drop in the ocean compared to the real reason the country is the way it is now. So your point is pretty weak to be honest.

If you want to rant about illegal immigrants fire away but trying to thrust our economic woes partly onto their shoulders just shows a lack of basic understanding of how the country came to be in the situation it's in.

• Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭godscop

Its the same old story, you cant upset them or you are a racist. Well im not a racist but im sick of all the spongers in this country. I have seen people driving an SUV and then they cant pay for the kids football training as we dont have jobs. Too many spongers on a little island..:mad:

godscop wrote: »
    Its the same old story, you cant upset them or you are a racist. Well im not a racist but im sick of all the spongers in this country. I have seen people driving an SUV and then they cant pay for the kids football training as we dont have jobs. Too many spongers on a little island..:mad:

You're the first person to use the word 'racist' on this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,262 ✭✭✭✭jester77

Candlestick makers to form a protest

So what ? its what everyone is thinking !

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

Why not get a plane to Dublin? It's a lot easier to get through Irish immigration than that of the UK.

How would upsetting the developers or bankers be PC?

Somehow travellers and illegal immigrants have a part to play in the country's financial downfall? No more than any Irish lad's nixer jobs on which he pays no tax or the bit on the side he got paid for while he was on the dole or the money wasted by the government flushing it away on consultants that did f*ck all or through stupid schemes like e-voting.

Basically they're a drop in the ocean compared to the real reason the country is the way it is now. So your point is pretty weak to be honest.

If you want to rant about illegal immigrants fire away but trying to thrust our economic woes partly onto their shoulders just shows a lack of basic understanding of how the country came to be in the situation it's in.
    Did you see the roma family living in Dublin in the papers there at the weekend. €52k a year in welfare payments, they even had a slave to clean up after them, yes a slave! That's a fair size 'drop in the ocean' don't you think.
    Why do you think these immigrants decided to move to Ireland, it was hardly for the weather, was it?
    Cop on to yourself and don't come back with any bull about persecution etc etc.....

And, to quote: "im not racist but"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

Wise up.

Why did you get a plane to Belfast and then a bus to Dublin?

• Advertisement

I often fly in & out of Belfast because it's nearer to my house (in the South) than Dublin & often cheaper.

You can't presume that just because someone is flying into Belfast that they are illegal immigrants. Not even if they're speaking "African".. especially because African is not even a language.

So what ? its what everyone is thinking !

How's the mind-reading working out for you these days?
    Did you see the roma family living in Dublin in the papers there at the weekend. €52k a year in welfare payments

84 billion versus 52 thousand?

It's not that much of a drop at all.

Even if there was one thousand illegal families claiming that much (which I highly doubt) that still only adds up 52,000,000. Still a mile away from the damage Seanie Fitz and his mates have done.
    they even had a slave to clean up after them, yes a slave!

How much did the slave cost us? Did they get a slave grant?
    Cop on to yourself and don't come back with any bull about persecution etc etc.....

Haven't mentioned a thing about it. I'm just pointing out how little you understand the country's economic situation and you're just helping me with every post.

ejmaztec wrote: »
    And, to quote: "im not racist but"

Im not, i hate spongers and alot of them are black.Everyone knows it. Dont care what colour you are we have too many getting money for nothing.

Im not, i hate spongers and alot of them are black.Everyone knows it. Dont care what colour you are we have too many getting money for nothing.

If you don't really care what colour the spongers are, then why mention that "a lot of them are black"?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 88 ✭✭Belly_Dancer

better late than never.
    apparently a pilot program highlighted that up to 1 in 3 applicants checked already had been refused entry into the UK.

Bye, bye love .......:D

Just wondering if this can now be applied to check on those who would have lied when they first applied?
    Can these people who got visas (even if 10 years ago) under false pretences not now be deported?

Please Santa, please!:D

I also hate spongers, and they should all be sorted out. Compared to the native spongers, the foreign spongers are in the minority. Giving blacks a special mention in your posts reveals a lot.

If you don't really care what colour the spongers are, then why mention that "a lot of them are black"?

A Little clue for you...Ireland & UK crackdown on illegals.

No mention of skin colour there. It's a very subtle clue.

Remember not all of us have your mind-reading powers.

The majority of illegal immigrants only survive from working outside the system.. they earn a wage. Hardly what you'd call spongers.

If you're talking about asylum seekers, who do receive state aid, that's an entirely different issue as they are not "illegal".

• Advertisement

No mention of skin colour there. It's a very subtle clue.

Remember not all of us have your mind-reading powers.

Ok all im saying is alot of illegal immigrants who happen to be black have come to Ireland as our welfare is so generous.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement