Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland & UK crackdown on illegals.

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

old hippy wrote: »
    Most sane people don't need explaining that the "free house" and all the other falsehoods, misinformations is propaganda for the parochial monocultural right wits that eagerly lap up every lie and stereotype that scum like you and the rest here perpetuate.

PC brigade, me arse. Evil people like you need taking down, simple as that.

Evil People. I need to be taken down?

I have no made any comments about "free house" or social welfare claims.

Your now required to point out where I have misinformed people. Point out specific allegations NOW. People like you should be reported on for making comments towards other people without back up

Come on, your all mouth, lets put you accountable for your comments. I will absolutely guarantee you that you will be totally outwitted and left with not a leg to stand on. You will be exposed for not knowing what you are talking about.

Unlike you, I can back up what I have said with the Government Stats, court case law and reports, which can be easily found on the internet.

Maybe if everything or even a fraction of what I have actually said was false, lies, misrepresentation You would have a point. But you know what?Nothing that I have said is false, lies or misrepresentation. It is the truth and it can be easily proven by Government stats. The very fact that you have not attempted to engage in what I said, proves that you have no basis to make the comments that you did.

This is the worse you can say in reply. Pathetic. You know you've lost the argument, you know that what I have said is bone fide, you know that my knowledge of this area is vastly superior to many of you who have posted. You are unable to counter argue to any comment made by me, nor can you rebut any comment. You do not have a leg to stand on.

I am further beginning to think that the PC brigade are bigger fascists than the racist. They refuse to deal with facts, refuse to deal with debate, refuse to deal with truths, refuse to deal with what is put before them, brand people racists if you don't agree with them, hate being corrected on statements made by them and would prefer we just roll over and threat their statements as bible.

Taken Down, Don't make me laugh. Oh come on then try it, I could do with the laugh. There is nothing better than making a prat out of others in front of others.

If you don't respond with specific examples of "lies" made by me within 2 days, I will be reporting you. (Feck all that will do of course)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,982 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

I have only ever posted here as old hippy. I hate racism & when people start up with their lies about immigrants, I react.

I wasn't talking about you.:P

I'm referring to the new posters who've come out from under their bridges to wreak havoc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

So robbie7730's comment about my wife wasn't racist?

So it's ok to call immigrants spongers and scum but god forbid you turn it on the begrudgers?

I have never seen robbie7730's comment about your wife. It's possible it was, if so you should have reported it. Rather than call OTHER posters scumbags and telling them to fcuk off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 abbba

I have only ever posted here as old hippy. I hate racism & when people start up with their lies about immigrants, I react.

How about actually engaging in the debate rather than becoming overwhelmed by your emotions.
    Constructive debate is whats needed on this issue and in my opinion it's long overdue!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭KINGVictor

abbba wrote: »
    How about actually engaging in the debate rather than becoming overwhelmed by your emotions.
    Constructive debate is whats needed on this issue and in my opinion it's long overdue!

Which is why you joined boards yesterday and all your posts have been on this thread? You don't fool anyone..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

I'm sorry, the issue is too emotive for me & I'll only go lose it. godscop has lied about immigrants being given free houses, this is a myth perpetuated by those on the right.

And accusations of PC are just tired old chants that mean nothing.

I live and breathe many cultures, my family has many cultures in it & all these people moaning about foreigners "flooding" the country can just go crawl back under the rock from whence they came.

If it wasn't foreigners, they'd still find someone to hate.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,062 ✭✭✭walrusgumble

The only time I come back will be to fight the fascists. Small minded, useless, hated people that you are.

To fight the fascists? I would be careful for what you wished for.

Next time, people won't take listening to spinless PC brigade fags, who refuse to actually back up what they have said or support their convictions, to kindly any more , without challenge.

The "fascists", yeah:rolleyes:The only fascists are the pro immigration peddlers.

By the way, most people do not have an issue with legal immigrants (bar the ones who came in via IBC 05). Most people are ok with genuine refugees, EU citizens, people on Work permits - something pc brigade people seem incapable of distinguishing against (either through stupidity or dishonesty or both). Most judge a person by their legal status, not by their colour.

Your emotional nonsense is getting tiresome. Learn to know the difference, LEGAL IMMIGRANTS (good - no hostility) ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS (Bad, an entitlement to kick them out and demand that they go) Keep what your claim to experience at the door.

I have noted that you are on line so

Point out the specific claims of lies that you have accused me of making on this thread. Do so within 2 days. When you are proven wrong, you can apologies. This no done, I am reporting you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 abbba

KINGVictor wrote: »
    Which is why you joined boards yesterday and all your posts have been on this thread? You don't fool anyone..

Yes, Your observation is correct. I did join yesterday as this is a debate I wanted to participate in! Is there a problem with that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Elle Collins

I'm sorry, the issue is too emotive for me & I'll only go lose it. godscop has lied about immigrants being given free houses, this is a myth perpetuated by those on the right.

And accusations of PC are just tired old chants that mean nothing.

I live and breathe many cultures, my family has many cultures in it & all these people moaning about foreigners "flooding" the country can just go crawl back under the rock from whence they came.

If it wasn't foreigners, they'd still find someone to hate.

I'll have to ask you again - are you seriously unaware that over 50% of those currently being housed in social housing in Dublin are of non-Irish descent? How do you expect Irish taxpayers, many of whom are unable to pay their own mortgages, to feel about housing bogus asylum seekers? You cannot seriously or rationally expect people to be happy about this.

I get that this is an emotive issue for you, and that your wife has been subjected to racial abuse, but my partner is African-American and it doesn't stop me being able to see the abuse of our social welfare system when it is clearly evident all around me.

Please enlighten me KiNGVictor as to the main languages of West Africa? I have been several times to Nigeria, Benin and Cameroon and these would be the languages I would be most familiar with. I also don’t speak anymore than 10 words in Arabic but I would recognize the language very quickly if I heard it spoken.
    With regards to your comments on profiling people based on their ethnicity although as humans we all have a default profile or perception of somebody based on their ethnicity, this can generally be overcome by getting to know the person. Human beings cannot be put into boxes, but generally from my own experiences I find that common attributes are common (or perceived to be) among different cultures.
    If you assumed I was referring to ethnically profiling people for employment/opportunities I would be completely against this. I believe in the best person for the job (regardless of their race) as long as they are here legally of course!;)
    I did mention previously that racial profiling is a common tool used by Immigration/Law Enforcement officials worldwide.. Not that I agree with it, I do to a certain extent but sadly this is the reality of the world we live in!

You are a liar and you are not very good at it. If you have truly been to those countries you mentioned, you will know that none of those languages are spoken in Cameroon and just a negligible part of Benin Republic speak Yoruba. You should have read widely before making up those lies there.

I am against illegal immigration and I think steps should be taken to curtail it. Its is, however very disingenuous for some people to use it as a mask for their bigotry and intolerance. It is even reaching a new low- before it was always anecdotal stories, now it is more staggering and brazen lies about fake personal experiences.

• Advertisement

Yes, Your observation is correct. I did join yesterday as this is a debate I wanted to participate in! Is there a problem with that?

Not at all. I just suspect that you a re-reg as such not a genuine poster

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

godscop wrote: »
    Dont upset the pc brigade.The fact is that African immigrants have come to Ireland in droves because we have a great social welfare system. Highlighting this does not make me a racist. Many have false passports and are making alot of money from our social welfare. Why is it so hard to get into other countries and claim social welfare ? Typical Irish, ah sure we are great people, come over and rip us off. Hear you go have a house.

It's not easy to arrive here and claim SW. This has been pointed out before, but doesn't seem to have penetrated.
    Yeah, he is right, it was because (a) we have a liberal citizens rules for babies (pre 2004) (b) an attitude towards immigration that recked of emotional blackmail thanks to the PC brigade, (c) Good prospects of getting work, even in the black market (d) good money and generous social welfare. .

No matter how often **** is trotted out, its still ****. Just so you know.
    Unlike you, I can back up what I have said with the Government Stats, court case law and reports, which can be easily found on the internet.

Ok - back up "(b) an attitude towards immigration that recked of emotional blackmail thanks to the PC brigade". Off ye go.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

ejmaztec wrote: »
    This thread seems to have become re-reg troll-central.

These threads always do. Free speech suppression you see!

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

I'll have to ask you again - are you seriously unaware that over 50% of those currently being housed in social housing in Dublin are of non-Irish descent? How do you expect Irish taxpayers, many of whom are unable to pay their own mortgages, to feel about housing bogus asylum seekers? You cannot seriously or rationally expect people to be happy about this.

I get that this is an emotive issue for you, and that your wife has been subjected to racial abuse, but my partner is African-American and it doesn't stop me being able to see the abuse of our social welfare system when it is clearly evident all around me.

You have a source for the 50% figure?

As for many being on the housing list, that would be reasonable as its a condition of the dole that they go on it.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

So many bans.

We'll leave it at that tbh as if this continues much longer we won't have many posters left.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement