Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy's Tipping delights

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

2-2 in that game last second goal, money back.

half stake returned, half stake a winner

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Dnb for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Dnb for me

I went for the DNB aswell, I just meant in terms of the log.

I decided I'd set up my UPC TV package when it went 2-1 down, delighted that I placed on the +0.25 asian, 12.50 profit from the 50 stake, hope some of you got on the +0.25 anyway, seems like most got on DNB.

On a day where there was so little to bet on there has been 3 wins! Lets keep that going, only 1 loss so far and a fair bit of profit.

Current Profit after today's 3 bets: 50.27 units

Interesting one on right now, Arenas de Getxo vs. Gernika

1st in the league against and only been beaten once all season playing a team in 14th place doing **** all season. Similar to the last bet on this, I'm doing the 0.0, +0.5 on Gernika @1.75 on Bet365 in play. 2 units staked.

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/12/23/spain/tercera-division/arenas-club-de-getxo/sd-gernika-club/1189704/

Form available there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Hey. I can see you are doing really well. I just followed you on this. This is what I have done (current score 0-0) Gernika 0.0,+0.5 @ 1.925.

Is this correct? And what score does it need to be to win? If Gernika win then the bet wins and if they draw then half stake returned? Thanks

CriticEyes wrote: »
    Hey. I can see you are doing really well. I just followed you on this. This is what I have done (current score 0-0) Gernika 0.0,+0.5 @ 1.925.

Is this correct? And what score does it need to be to win? If Gernika win then the bet wins and if they draw then half stake returned? Thanks

Thats exactly what the bet is, PP and Bet365 have completely different odds so the arbers are out on this one.

0.0, +0.5 is basically a split stake, half of it on Draw No Bet, half on Double chance.

If the result is a draw, half of your stake is returned, while the other half is multiplied by 1.925, if Gernika win, you get your total stake returned x 1.925

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

0-0 cheers.

Successful day in all, I'll write up the long tip/tips (if I find any more than the one I already have) later on tonight.

_________________________________________-

Current Profit after today's 4 bets: 51.02 units

A few ideas on a couple of the games tomorrow:

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/premier-league/swansea-v-qpr/clean-sheet

Michel Vorm, the primary reason as to why Swansea have been such a fine defence this year in the league has kept 8 clean sheets in the league so far. 6 of which have been at home, Vorm has been an aspired signing by Rodgers and they currently sit one place above QPR in the table. Their away form has been erratic, but at home they've only conceded to Bolton (OG from a corner I think) and Manchester United (2nd in the division). Swansea have lost just one of their last 16 home games in league competition (W10 D5 L1).

In their last five outings, Warnock's side have collected just one point out of a possible 15, QPR though have struggled after a decent start in the division. They've not quite found the right forward to have as a targetman, Heider Helguson has seemed their most obvious threat but even he hasn't been impressive the Iceland international has been one of QPR's few threats this campaign, scoring seven of their 17 league goals. QPR have the worst shooting accuracy in the top flight, finding the target with just 35% of attempts meaning that a clean sheet should be more likely.

I'll be tempted to stake on Clean Sheet at 2.63, which is great odds for a side who're most competent at home.

Swansea have failed to net in their past two games - a draw at Newcastle and a loss against Everton at Goodison Park - making Graham and Mark Gower (five assists) important in the attacking third. But I'd not back win to nil as it would be quite risky as QPR have a decent keeper in themselves in Kenny (if fit)

If interested in betting on Swansea to win to nil, there are odds of 3.5 available on Victor Chandler. I wouldn't personally, as Swansea have failed to score in five of their last seven matches and in more matches this season than any other team in the top flight (9).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Very interesting thread looking forward to seeing some more of it

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Thread cleaned up and closed. Discussion of other ventures isn't what this forum is for.

Paddy, if you want to start posting selections again, send me a PM and I'll open it up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement