Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paddy's Tipping delights

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

Match was gone off Bet365 before I got a chance to trade out. 10-0 now :D. Thanks Paddy (I think :p) and my own stupidity :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Following thread

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Match was gone off Bet365 before I got a chance to trade out. 10-0 now :D. Thanks Paddy (I think :p) and my own stupidity :pac:

I think it was settled at 14-0. Watch out for these Israeli women football matches, serious money to be made.

I think it was settled at 14-0. Watch out for these Israeli women football matches, serious money to be made.

http://live2.7m.cn/goals_live_en.aspx?Classid=&view=all&match=&line=no&ordType

10-0 According to this, live chat on Bet365 gave this link when I went on to complain about the match being pulled.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Paddy any chance you could explain Asian handicaps to me? I followed your 1st 2 bets in a double but did not follow the 2nd 2 as I don't understand them. Incredible picking, long may it last. Love the confidence you deliver your tips with. Well done.

• Advertisement

<Mod Edit - content removed; No self promoting please>

So here Asian Handicaps:

as a newbie to these handicaps I couldn't get my head around the full numbers '0' '1' '2' etc but it simply denotes that the draw is a 'no bet' that is; a draw once the handicap has been applied, obviously for a '0' handicap it simply means that there is no goal advantage to either side but if a draw occurs then it is a no bet. i.e. stake returned.

0.25 is the same as 0, 0.5 = half bet on 0.5 goal handicap other half on '0' which denotes a 'draw no bet

0.75 is the same as 0.5, 1.0 = half bet on 0.5 goal handicap, other half of bet on 1 goal handicap if draw then no bet.

1 .25 is the same as 1, 1 .5 = half bet on 1 goal handicap, draw no bet, other half of bet on 1.5 goal handicap

1.75 is the same as 1 .5, 2 .0 = half bet on 1.5 goal handicap, other half of bet on 2 goal handicap if draw no bet

2.25 is the same as 2, 2 .5 = half bet on 2 goal handicap draw no bet, other half of bet on 2.5 goal handicap

2.75 is the same as 2 .5, 3.0 = half bet on 2.5 goal handicap, the other half of bet on 3 goal handicap with no bet if draw

Over/Under Asian Handicap
    2.25 = Half bet on over/under 2 goals exactly, half bet on over/under 2.5 goals

2.75 = Half bet on over/under 2.5 goals, half bet on over/under 3 total goals.

Explaining the basic handicaps:
    This depends on the side you're betting on, if it is -0.5 on the home side then you're betting on them just to win, sometimes these markets are marked higher than the win markets but it is the exact same as to win. The opposite of this bet is the +0.5

+0.5
    This bet is betting on the double chance, if you're betting on todays game you'll see I bet on Clermont +0.5, this means I'm betting on them to start the game with a +0.5 goal start, meaning that if the game ends in a draw there is a half goal added to their game, meaning they win if its a draw or a win for them.

Asians are pretty much markets which are unknown bet the average gambler, they offer better value and the payout is much higher in them than on the draw no bet market for example. If you don't understand something on this just ask and I'll be willing to help.

FT: Monaco: 0 - 0 :Clermont Foot
    Meaning:
    Asian 0: Full stake returned. (1 unit)
    Asian +0.5: 2 units @1.575 = 1.15 units profit!

Current Bank: 44.70 units.

In 2 days I'd consider this a decent return. Hope you're following. Now onto tomorrow. Cliftonville! I might get on something in play if it looks tasty, so make sure to get your email notifications set up correctly when following. 4 units on tomorrow looking for 2.68 units profit making it a steady profit over the last couple of days. Talk to you lads.

<Mod Edit - content removed; No self promoting please>

Summary of today's betting.
    I'm happy with the wins from today, unfortunately I looked past my own advice and decided to do a treble which lost, so today overall I'm down 12 euro, fortunately that wasn't included in my log. But this is just to tell you guys to stick to the singles, increase the stake rather than the risk. Drill this into your mind and you'll become a better gambler.

In regards to the Pokal I feel as if I chose right to ignore the games today, both games were disappointing, and none of the handicaps which I would have tipped would have come in, luckily I avoided and I hope you did too! There was very little value when looking into the matches in detail. Cliftonville is tomorrows tip, but, I've got a late night surprise for you!

I've an interesting stake on tonight, potentially a very good one too. Another woman's football bet, if any of you remember the last match (yes it was 4 hours ago now), I've got another potential profit maker, the last game was a typical match for womens football, goals goals goals, this game though, I'm expecting to be the polar opposite of it, the game is between these two sides:

Newcastle Jets women vs Perth Glory women

Newcastle Jets are the better side in this game, as has been shown through the stats, but in essence they're not a great side themselves either, the last 3 meetings between these hairy chested and beer guzzling women have been 1-0, 1-0 and 0-0. Hardly prolific forwards are they? Both sides are poor in their 7 team league with them both losing by quite large amounts yet neither scoring a lot, both sides have similar form too, losing 4 of their last 5 games, neither side are going to be great in this game and the odds are geared as if it were a normal game and not a game between two sides who've produced 2 goals in total in their last 3 meetings.

Go on the Goal line under 3.5, 4.0.
    Currently it is 1.925, I got on it at evens but there is definitely large sums being placed on it. Get on quick to avoid disappointment.

2 units staked!

5am kickoff.

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Paddy, I've edited a couple of your posts due to self promotion being against the rules of this site. If you want to advertise, contact the men at the top.

x PyRo wrote: »
    Paddy, I've edited a couple of your posts due to self promotion being against the rules of this site. If you want to advertise, contact the men at the top.

Fair enough Pyro, I wasn't sure of the rules, I thought by saying "if you PM me I can give you more details" sort of allusions were allowed on the site as I'm not directly linking to a site or such. Sorry if it caused any hassle.

I've an interesting stake on tonight, potentially a very good one too. Another woman's football bet, if any of you remember the last match (yes it was 4 hours ago now), I've got another potential profit maker, the last game was a typical match for womens football, goals goals goals, this game though, I'm expecting to be the polar opposite of it, the game is between these two sides:

Newcastle Jets are the better side in this game, as has been shown through the stats, but in essence they're not a great side themselves either, the last 3 meetings between these hairy chested and beer guzzling women have been 1-0, 1-0 and 0-0. Hardly prolific forwards are they? Both sides are poor in their 7 team league with them both losing by quite large amounts yet neither scoring a lot, both sides have similar form too, losing 4 of their last 5 games, neither side are going to be great in this game and the odds are geared as if it were a normal game and not a game between two sides who've produced 2 goals in total in their last 3 meetings.

Go on the Goal line under 3.5, 4.0.
    Currently it is 1.925, I got on it at evens but there is definitely large sums being placed on it. Get on quick to avoid disappointment.

2 units staked!

5am kickoff.

Looked like it was coming in for the large majority of the game, it ended 3-1 meaning half stake was returned, but we've had our first loss.... -1 unit :(

• Advertisement

3-0 at half time in the Cliftonville match. looking tops.

• Registered Users Posts: 322 ✭✭Dunston

3-0 at half time in the Cliftonville match. looking tops.

Lovely stuff Paddy, first one i followed you on, keep em coming!

Like the look of anything tonight Paddy?

Like the look of anything tonight Paddy?

Nothing really to be honest with you, I was liking Vitesse, PSV and Uni de Chile, but I'm not too sure on placing due to odds and haven't given it proper research, I'd 2 4000 word research assignments due yesterday so I'm a little tired, if I miss a day don't worry I'll try and make it up.

Currently after the two last bets:
    3-1
    Asian under 3.5, 4.0 goals: Half stake returned. (1 unit loss)

Donegal Celtic 1 v Cliftonville 3 = WIN!
    4 units x 1.67 = 2.68 units profit!

So in total thats 1.68 units to add to the previous total.

Current Bank: 46.38 units. Decent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

What does BTS NO mean?
    (excuse my ignorance if it's obvious :o:) )

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

both to score

ft9 wrote: »
    both to score

Cheers ft9 :)

I actually can't enjoy anything more than waking up with 2 units profit! Get in!

Also, yes, BTS is both to score, as it was in play I had to be quick in posting.

Current Bank: 48.38 units. Decent.

• Advertisement

Edit: Nevermind :D

Good pickin.

Small stake on this in play.

Morocco U17 v Algeria U17
    Over 1.5 goals (Goal Line in play)

1 unit. odds of 2.1

15 minutes in

Reasoning behind this is as follows, as a regular watcher of youth games, over 3.5 goals are a regular occurrence, 2 goals or more at 2.1 is too high for a youth game regardless of previous matches, going purely on value.

1-0

1-0

Ya gonna let it run?

Ya gonna let it run?

I may as well. You can cover now though for 19% profit.

Use this nice oul' tool

http://www.freesportsarbitrage.com/sports-arbitrage-betting-calculator/

Serious value on Al Nasr in this game, a better side than Al Wasl, and in better form in the league too. Draw No Bet on PP is 2.2, they're 1.79 for 0.0, +0.5 on 188Bet too, cracking value for them. You may know a few players from Al Nasr, Mark Bresciano?

Kick off is at 16:00

Information leading into this game:
    Al Wasl coach Diego Maradona suspended for three matches after post-game altercation in UAE's Pro-League

Al Nasr have fantastic record in the league and I don't expect this to end today. They've won their last 4 matches after a sloppy start and seem to really be contenders for the title. While Al-wasl, they're managed by Diego Maradona, have a poor side and were only regarded as decent when they had Cannavaro, who flopped in the UAE, and really are a poor side overall, cracking value on this.

Draw No Bet on PP is 2.2, they're 1.79 for 0.0, +0.5 on 188Bet too

I'm going to be staking two units on 1.79 for 0.0, +0.5 on 188Bet

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/12/23/united-arab-emirates/premier-league/al-wasl-dubai/al-nasr-dubai/1211705/

Serious value on Al Nasr in this game, a better side than Al Wasl, and in better form in the league too. Draw No Bet on PP is 2.2, they're 1.79 for 0.0, +0.5 on 188Bet too, cracking value for them. You may know a few players from Al Nasr, Mark Bresciano?

Kick off is at 16:00

Information leading into this game:
    Al Wasl coach Diego Maradona suspended for three matches after post-game altercation in UAE's Pro-League

Al Nasr have fantastic record in the league and I don't expect this to end today. They've won their last 4 matches after a sloppy start and seem to really be contenders for the title. While Al-wasl, they're managed by Diego Maradona, have a poor side and were only regarded as decent when they had Cannavaro, who flopped in the UAE, and really are a poor side overall, cracking value on this.

Draw No Bet on PP is 2.2, they're 1.79 for 0.0, +0.5 on 188Bet too

I'm going to be staking two units on 1.79 for 0.0, +0.5 on 188Bet

http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/12/23/united-arab-emirates/premier-league/al-wasl-dubai/al-nasr-dubai/1211705/

Literally 20 seconds after placing a bet on DNB they score. 1-0 :D

2-0 in the u17 match 88th min goal:D Sweet

Delightful! Love when a team gets an early goal!

____________-

2-0 ALGERIA U17! GET IN! OVER 1.5 GOALS IS IN! ANOTHER WINNER!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

2-2 in that game last second goal, money back.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement