Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which county can we sell to raise money?

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Any county in Ireland that does not touch the sea is usually a hole so pick any of them them.

Fine then I'll get out my 1 mile Chain saw tomoro and separate Clare from the mainland. I'll be glad to have it independent has its own airport and all. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 687 ✭✭✭headmaster

Whatever about selling a county. The most valuable one has to be Mayo. What is it that makes women go mad for Mayo men? Cool dudes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

I vote for Kerry, they are already diff'rent down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Rega

headmaster wrote: »
    Whatever about selling a county. The most valuable one has to be Mayo. What is it that makes women go mad for Mayo men? Cool dudes.

Probably because they say things like "Cool Dudes" which most people haven't heard since the early 90's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Rega wrote: »
    Probably because they say things like "Cool Dudes" which most people haven't heard since the early 90's.

sounds cool in a Jamaican Accent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Fine then I'll get out my 1 mile Chain saw tomoro and separate Clare from the mainland. I'll be glad to have it independent has its own airport and all. :pac:
    He said any county not touching the sea :pac:

I vote one of those non-existant counties like Monaghan, Carlow (the wrong turn you took in Kilkenny), Loyal Ulster or Roscommon.

Hi Keith... =P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Donegal, Monaghan and Cavan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

vetstu wrote: »
    Sell most of Dublin. We could use the m50 as the border to keep them in.

Sounds like a great idea.

We could finally deport every culchie bollix in the city back to the sprawling bog metropolis they came here from. Freedom at last

• Registered Users Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭Jimoslimos

Cavan. Give it to the North.

Given the amount of money Sean Quinn is costing us and the love the people of Cavan have for him - throwing it away would save us money. That, and he is already well-versed in UK bankruptcy laws

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

Why buy a county when they could just have the whole lot by invading us? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Siuin

KeithAFC wrote: »
    Donegal, Monaghan and Cavan.

Creating yourself a buffer zone, I see :)

Advertisement