Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWTOR: Basilisk Droid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

TheDoc wrote: »
    Eternity Vault cleared tonight, not bad considering it was a few of the lads who just said ****it lets have a go : D

Clear it yourself ? What's it like ? And I assume normal.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Dustaz wrote: »
    Not cleared yet, 10% wipe on the last boss, but about to be clear :P

:'( Letting the side down pal, o well :)

I guess to set a trend.

Dramattic
    Eternity Vault Normal 7man( and one woman)
    4/5

• Registered Users Posts: 316 ✭✭Omphin

A list of the Irish Guilds on Basilisk Droid.

SERVER: BASILISK DROID

Republic: Honour Guard Dramattic

Imperial: Dawn Herald Diskey Whisco

Link to diskey whisco is broken. If anyone from that guild could please post the actual website address, thank you.

DramaTTic
    8/8 Normal 8 man clear
    1/8 Hard 8man clear

Nice going, participate in any of the boss kills yourself? If so any good?

• Advertisement

Calhoun wrote: »

Nah I'm not even 50 yet, I think Dustaz has though.

General consensus is very buggy, very easy, but enjoyable enough

• Registered Users Posts: 2,734 ✭✭✭Newaglish

Just created an Imperail character on Basilisk Droid named Aglish. Catch you in game hopefully!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Selkies

Hi, I'm looking for someone to level with. Have 2 toons, could start another to lvl from start... Sith Inquisitor (lvl 33) and a Jedi Consular (lvl 8).

Would be happy to start a new char purely for group leveling.

If you are up for it, send me a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Calhoun wrote: »

The events are pretty good for a first tier raid. We've done EV twice now and the first boss in the other place twice.

Theres a tank/spank/dontstandinfire boss, a chess/gunship-esque loot pinata, an interesting "solo" boss, a tank/spank/moveasagroup boss and a nicely designed end boss. In normal theyre all very very easy. We've only done one heroic so far due to time constraints but apparently the first boss is one of the hardest and weve killed him twice now. Heroic difficulty hasnt added any new mechanics so far, but theres plenty more bosses to come.

Best part of it so far was killing our first heroic boss with only 1 person left alive on 2% hp.

Raiding is horribly buggy though. Killed the Robot in EV Heroic this week and it dropped....A schematic. No Loot. At All. Thanks bioware.

Completing the weekly is random at best. Last week the raid weekly completed for 5 of 8 of us (not me :( ) and this week only 2 of us got it.

After 2 Soa kills, the quest still has not completed for me either.

apart from all that, its like tbc era wow raids. More evolved than tank and spank, fun but not incredibly well designed yet.

• Advertisement

Can anyone on Imperial side tell me if those <Sith Empire> idiots are as stupid as it would appear?

They seem to be one of those ZOMGWORLDPVPVPVPVP guilds.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Can anyone on Imperial side tell me if those <Sith Empire> idiots are as stupid as it would appear?
    Yes.

[edit] I should probably expand a bit. They say they are a PvP guild, but they basically have the reputation of being one of the worst guilds on the server. Their idea of PvP seems to be zerging and ganking lowbies, even in Warzones. You'll regularly see them being made the butt of jokes on the fleet and in general chat in WZ's.

The events are pretty good for a first tier raid. We've done EV twice now and the first boss in the other place twice.

Theres a tank/spank/dontstandinfire boss, a chess/gunship-esque loot pinata, an interesting "solo" boss, a tank/spank/moveasagroup boss and a nicely designed end boss. In normal theyre all very very easy. We've only done one heroic so far due to time constraints but apparently the first boss is one of the hardest and weve killed him twice now. Heroic difficulty hasnt added any new mechanics so far, but theres plenty more bosses to come.

Best part of it so far was killing our first heroic boss with only 1 person left alive on 2% hp.

Raiding is horribly buggy though. Killed the Robot in EV Heroic this week and it dropped....A schematic. No Loot. At All. Thanks bioware.

Completing the weekly is random at best. Last week the raid weekly completed for 5 of 8 of us (not me :( ) and this week only 2 of us got it.

After 2 Soa kills, the quest still has not completed for me either.

apart from all that, its like tbc era wow raids. More evolved than tank and spank, fun but not incredibly well designed yet.

Thank you for responding :) sounds like you had fun :). LOL at the schematic drop what a kick in the balls:).

Im looking forward to it now :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Heya's, I had to drop from Dawn Herald guild last night because my regular group who I skype with, wanted to make a guild of their own. We're called SithHeads and its just a bit of fun between some long time mates. Had a great time with Dawn Herald lads, so Hokem, Troika etc do please "friend" me (DeVore, Thrudd are my toon names).

If you see us around wave! And anyone who is looking for an imperial guild, let me recommend Dawn Herald as a cool bunch of lads.

DeVore wrote: »
    Heya's, I had to drop from Dawn Herald guild last night because my regular group who I skype with, wanted to make a guild of their own. We're called SithHeads and its just a bit of fun between some long time mates. Had a great time with Dawn Herald lads, so Hokem, Troika etc do please "friend" me (DeVore, Thrudd are my toon names).

If you see us around wave! And anyone who is looking for an imperial guild, let me recommend Dawn Herald as a cool bunch of lads.

Glad you had some fun , if you need any support ect don't hesitate to ping us and the door is always open of you wish to rejoin :) .

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah, there is only 4 of us so they needed a 4th. We're not recruiting either, its just tight mates from school who are MMO'ers...
    We're slowly leveling to 50 (only at 33 now) and when we are higher we'll probably be back actually looking for a guild as opposed to us just messing about :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

DeVore wrote: »

Will do. If you guys ever need numbers for a group give me a bell and I'll happily come along. :)

Updated the progression on our website

Only one boss left Hard mode afaik

According to some wierd gearscore site were first on server progression. Theres really no good way of telling progression but im fairly sure were up there in terms of this server. I doubt were server first but i dont think were that far off. Unless theres a ton of guilds who are 8/8 nightmare, then we are:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

According to some wierd gearscore site were first on server progression. Theres really no good way of telling progression but im fairly sure were up there in terms of this server. I doubt were server first but i dont think were that far off. Unless theres a ton of guilds who are 8/8 nightmare, then we are:P
    Not even close to being accurate I'm afraid. Server first HM EV clear was a month ago by Flying Ewoks Gone Wild. I was talking to one of them a few weeks back and they just had Soa on Nightmare left, they've likely downed him by now. There are also a good few other guilds well into Nightmare Mode too.

Yeh, guessed that cos weve been slack as ****. Also, any idea on progression republic side? Is there a thread anywhere with it?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Just started a character on Basilisk. Name is Waari going to be a jedi healer class. How do I join the Honour Guard?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

If you type in honour guard into the "who" box, everyone in the guild who is online will appear. Whisper one and ask. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

You'll probably have a hard time finding anyone tbh. I was one of maybe 3 people who logged in over the weekend. Not even sure if any of them had invite permissions.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Are there not many of them left?

give us a shout in dramattic, loads of us can invite

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

ktulu123 wrote: »

Not sure if people have left the game/guild, but no, not many people ever online from what i can see. I was on last night (only for a little while though) and i was the only person on. 1 other logged in for 2 minutes, but that's it.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

I'm in Honour Guard too (Brainfeck). Have to say over the past week, it's been deathly quiet. Hardly anyone on, max is usually 3 or 4. I think over Xmas they peaked with possibly 10 or more online. I believe some guild members (including officers) are busy with exams while others have rolled Sith characters on a Honour Guard led guild on Basilisk Driod and co-op'ing with Dawn Herald. I wasn't online over the weekend due to being at a stag party but will be over the rest of the week. There is hardly ever an officer online for guild invites (forum is pretty dead too).

I'd like to think it will pick up in the guild but when I get to 50, I doubt there will be a raiding guild then. Would Dramaticc have any room for me (would I have to apply?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Kiith wrote: »
    ktulu123 wrote: »

Not sure if people have left the game/guild, but no, not many people ever online from what i can see. I was on last night (only for a little while though) and i was the only person on. 1 other logged in for 2 minutes, but that's it.

I was on til 4am last night, and yeah, it was very quiet. Maybe three (if even) other members logged on and off during the six or so hours I was on.

Advertisement