Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If the Pope visited..

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

MrStuffins wrote: »
    J.Ratz himself would win this hands down though!
    Ahah, but which one is the real pope Ratz?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,154 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

ScumLord wrote: »
    Ahah, but which one is the real pope Ratz?

Well we could get child abuse victims to ask them all questions.

The one who doesn't answer or refuses to engage them is the real J.Ratz!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

Do you not like the Pope Keith? :eek:
    I don't like him or his church. I think that is the feeling among many people now. I don't think he would get 1 million waiting for him if he arrived in the Irish Republic now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

Ellis Dee wrote: »
    The reception he'd get would be totally different from what the Polish Protector of Paedophiles Everywhere got.:D

In those days, almost no one - except the victims, the hierarchy and a few members of the Garda and civil servants, all of whom knew better than to violate the code of omerta - had any idea what the kiddy-fiddler church was really all about. No one in the media would have dared to mention the industrial schools or even look into allegations of clerical sex abuse if anyone had made them. And anyone who made them would have been shouted down by both the church and its running dogs and the media. In fact, there was a pretty seamless bond between the two, with hypocritical and vicious gut-gouging scumbags like that Father Cleary fellow playing a prominent role in both.:):)

Anyone who protested too loudly or visibly against the JPII would have had his skull cracked by a baton wielded by a big thick altar-eating Garda.:rolleyes:

In those days, the kiddy-fiddler church had the heads of pretty well everyone in Catholic Ireland well and truly fcuked. :eek:

Only later did it emerge that they were fcuking our children as well.:mad:

Now Ratzi would get a completely different reception, and I doubt whether he really wants to face the humiliation that would await him.;)

+1. I often wondered where the word POPE came from.
    "Protector of Paedophiles Everywhere"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

smash wrote: »
    Um... what exactly did John Paul do for you?

Never you mind.

• Advertisement

Never you mind.

Ah, so it was one of THOSE things!

Well it's quite obvious he's not in heaven right now because surely God was watching thinking "This was specifically forbidden in his oath!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

MrStuffins wrote: »
    Ah, so it was one of THOSE things!

Well it's quite obvious he's not in heaven right now because surely God was watching thinking "This was specifically forbidden in his oath!!"

You take that back MrStuffins, JP was a godly man.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

Could a million of us just visit him ....save him the journey.

You take that back MrStuffins, JP was a godly man.

I didn't ask about his performance but thanks for clearing that up!

Advertisement