Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

Few of them were on with Ray Darcey today, no mention of a 2nd series, Cormac's birthday today, he had an extra chicken fillet for lunch :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Cormac is a taxi man,I'd say hes getting some stick from his drunken punters

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

And I thought Geordie shore was bad enough..

Pure Poo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

How scripted was that arguement...

And Cormac..geebag? LOL :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

Im gone off phil, hes a dweeb

• Advertisement

Plastic cups............incase they start glassing each other :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭PARKHEAD67

RoverJames wrote: »
    Few of them were on with Ray Darcey today, no mention of a 2nd series, Cormac's birthday today, he had an extra chicken fillet for lunch :pac:
    Listening to ray d'arcy followed by watching this tripe.Now that would be my idea of hell:eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,274 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Kelly is looking well tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Sumpecto

Plenty of material for the lads that do the commentary.

.........in your knickers as you do. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

yah i hang out in stripper heels and my bra allll the time

Kelly is looking well tonight.

.. looking well stripped off, good girl Kelly.

Theyre wasted off their faces on this, seriously.

Both girls parents must be so proud.....:P

How long til the X-DVD comes out.

I'd say Dave or Cormac couldn't drop a hard sh1te.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bordsie

the corminator deserves his own spin-off show

At least Cormac and his brother get family discount on steroids.

Talafornia...the show that makes you feel good about yourself.

bordsie wrote: »
    the corminator deserves his own spin-off show
    He seems sound, would have liked to see the one he was with. I think they should make a cork version of this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 145 ✭✭bordsie

eternal wrote: »
    He seems sound, would have liked to see the one he was with. I think they should make a cork version of this.

his strut across the dancefloor when he arrived at the 21st was a personal highlight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,724 ✭✭✭tallaghtmick

Cormacs bro is a mutant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭missbelle

Nikita is an idiot, making a show of herself with Phil, who's just lapping it up!
    Ah gotta love Jay :D nice wee body on him too :o :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 johnwalters

im going to stop lifting weights. Just realised how gay and manufactured I must look. There is more to life than eating chicken 6 times a day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

I think they should make a cork version of this.

Could be a runner, provided they subtitle it.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

Would be more entertaining i reckon :D

I've won strongman competitions TWENTY KG ABOVE MY WEIGHT!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,274 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    I've won strongman competitions TWENTY KG ABOVE MY WEIGHT!

He is a bodybuilder and his brother looks the same. They look big but in reality are probably no stronger than the average guy. I would like to see how far he would get in a real strongman competition.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Oh nikita and phil.... :/ nice that kelly and david got together, they make a sweet couple! Hard not to watch the series though to see what happens...good laugh though some funny bits worth watching.

Now in all fariness nikita is young and both herself and phil are having a good time they should be allowed to have fun and let their hair down but she could tone it down a bit. Though think it will end in tears like kelly has said. Jay planted a seed arlight getting phil to dress up and do a special dance with him for Natalie. Looked like they all enjoyed the 21st.

Though I find cormac talks too much and talks about himself a bit too much doesn't take anyone elses feelings into consideration compared to his own. The other lads are way more sound than cormac though.

Though the whole kissing 21 guys thing is a bit over the top even for an 18 year old. I wouldn't even have half that number myself in my lifetime! Well close to half....:o

Though its hard to know is she serious or not serious when it comes to hook ups its a bit confusing to watch. Though david and kelly is definitely for real though, its a genuine relationship! Aw so loved up.

So looking forward what more is in store....

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Richie..Galway

He is a bodybuilder and his brother looks the same. They look big but in reality are probably no stronger than the average guy. I would like to see how far he would get in a real strongman competition.

sorry but thats horse****, they have to be strong, you don't get mucles like that lifting average weight. go see ronnie coleman training and see if he lifts light

sorry but thats horse****, they have to be strong, you don't get mucles like that lifting average weight. go see ronnie coleman training and see if he lifts light
    His brother is an animal jesus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭adomino

He seems sound

:pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement