Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,867 ✭✭✭eternal

zoo creature, she looked stunning.
    Dave is handsome. Pack of fools though. Jay and the blonde girl are the most normal really.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Kelly down to the bare essentials again....somebody turn down the heating!

Phil is a bit of an A hole now ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

eternal wrote: »
    Dave is handsome. Pack of fools though. Jay and the blonde girl are the most normal really.

Bigtime. Jay seems cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭Bad Panda

LOL @ Jay!

• Advertisement

none of the girls are good looking but they have good bodies. Nikita is a bit of a knacker. Phil totally contradicted himself, looking for a perfect woman but ill settle for less.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

RoverJames wrote: »
    ... that's how I roll

192315.jpg

Bad Panda wrote: »

Bigtime. Jay seems cool.
    They also havent been with anyone yet. Like they arent using the situation to their advantage. They seem genuine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Curva Sud

Anyone watching TV3 now :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

Curva Sud wrote: »

yep, more cringe tv... :D

• Advertisement

Will someone reccomend a good film to download.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Curva Sud

Still waiting for that pic ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

rent eternal, a good film to rent! can't be talking bout illegal shtuff like that on boards... :p

i reckon a couple of the cast on tallaghfornia will be going for the "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" treatment before series two starts! :D

xsiborg wrote: »

rent eternal, a good film to rent! can't be talking bout illegal shtuff like that on boards... :p

i reckon a couple of the cast on tallaghfornia will be going for the "eternal sunshine of the spotless mind" treatment before series two starts! :D
    I love that film right what movie?

Still waiting for that pic ;)
    Ill upload it here so EVERYONE can see me!

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭adomino

how did you know that? she'd great self respect though as Jay would say, suits the cormactor i suppose

• Registered Users Posts: 16,280 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Its a 10 part series though and we have only seen 4 so far. Im just wondering how they are going to manage to keep the audience entertained for the remainder of the series. "she is a 2 bagger" , Phils comment about the one Cormac brought home. Pity they didnt show the lad squaring up to Cormac on the nightclub, now that would have been interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭adomino

haha yea that would of been funny, he probably gave him that "i'm so hard" look. these type of lads get it all the time cos they give that "i'm so hard" look. looking for trouble. step into finglas and try that cooooormakator. the vodka incident was the best ever, nuff said.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭CricketDude

I think that blonde one is my friends girlfirend. What date was that.

I think that blonde one is my friends girlfirend. What date was that.

She rang him (her bf) from the hot tub according to the blonde lad. Embarrassing. Really Embarrassing.

Really really really really embarrassing.

• Advertisement

adomino wrote: »
    ............ these type of lads get it all the time cos they give that "i'm so hard" look. looking for trouble..................

..in fairness Cormac doesn't look hard, a poser most definitely, hard no.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

RoverJames wrote: »
    ..in fairness Cormac doesn't look hard, a poser most definitely, hard no.

1UGmw.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

The youngest girl really shouldn’t be on that show, her parents must be mortified watching her. Jaysus sure she’s only a baby.

It’s entertaining stuff, yer man Cormac should have his own show after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

This week's episode (and subsequent swipe) didn't quite hit the heights of previous weeks, but that was kinda inevitable. Still great value though.

Agree with the commenter on Jay and Natalie. Jay (the stripper) genuinely seems pretty sound, well-adjusted, and (from what we can see) is genuinely weirded out by some of the carry-on he's witnessing. Probably the one person on it I'd go for a pint with, and the one I'd be happiest with a daughter bringing home to meet. Which is odd.

Natalie (the blonde one) - again seems fairly nice, even if you wouldn't want to be stuck in a room with her. The vajazzle was a bit much, and she'd look far better if she dressed differently, but she tried her best to get Nikita to cop on a bit. Speaking of...

Nikita (the one flinging herself at random guys) - I oscillate between feeling really sorry for her and wanting to slap her. There's something wrong, clearly. She doesn't actually act socially like a 19 year old - not talking about the lads she scores, but the weird/stupid things she says to people, the neediness and the fact that she can't even use a bloody knife and fork. She's either not that bright, or a bit damaged.
    And yes, she has an attitude to sex - and herself - that's unhealthy. I've seen seriously damaged teenagers who manifest the same behaviour as her. If there's something in her past that makes her act this way, it was clearly a mistake by the production company to bring her in. If there ain't, well, Jesus wept. She probably regrets being involved in this already.
    Oh, and she sounds like Bosco swallowed a condom.

Kelly (dark hair no clothes) - She knows what she's doing, looking to get a bit of a career in modelling, even if the bra and panties routine is getting a little old. And yeah, texting to break up with your live-in boyfriend is a bit shabby.

Dave (the lad who seems to be sponsored by the NFL) - Bland, bit fond of himself, but doesn't seem to be a ****e. And the moment where he subtly threatened Phil was gold.

Phil (the skinny one) - a liar, a self-deluder, and a bit of a bully. Some of the people are muppets on this show, but he really does have a nasty streak that's coming across more than he realises.

The Corminator - Is he the best reality TV star Ireland's ever had? I think so. And I don't understand all the hate at this stage. I mean, yep, he's incredibly awkward and can't go two minutes without saying something ridiculous - loved when Swipe pointed out he can't lie on a bed without looking contrived. But it genuinely seems like he's quite insecure, and overcompensating. More to the point, he hasn't messed people around like Phil, and he's not talking behind anyone's back like... well, most of them. Great fun to watch, and he's growing on me. Give the Corminator his own show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

In fairness to the people on the show if a camera went and filmed most people in ireland when they got pissed they would just look like twats too.

geeky wrote: »
    This week's episode (and subsequent swipe) didn't quite hit the heights of previous weeks, but that was kinda inevitable. Still great value though.

Agree with the commenter on Jay and Natalie. Jay (the stripper) genuinely seems pretty sound, well-adjusted, and (from what we can see) is genuinely weirded out by some of the carry-on he's witnessing. Probably the one person on it I'd go for a pint with, and the one I'd be happiest with a daughter bringing home to meet. Which is odd.

Natalie (the blonde one) - again seems fairly nice, even if you wouldn't want to be stuck in a room with her. The vajazzle was a bit much, and she'd look far better if she dressed differently, but she tried her best to get Nikita to cop on a bit. Speaking of...

Nikita (the one flinging herself at random guys) - I oscillate between feeling really sorry for her and wanting to slap her. There's something wrong, clearly. She doesn't actually act socially like a 19 year old - not talking about the lads she scores, but the weird/stupid things she says to people, the neediness and the fact that she can't even use a bloody knife and fork. She's either not that bright, or a bit damaged.
    And yes, she has an attitude to sex - and herself - that's unhealthy. I've seen seriously damaged teenagers who manifest the same behaviour as her. If there's something in her past that makes her act this way, it was clearly a mistake by the production company to bring her in. If there ain't, well, Jesus wept. She probably regrets being involved in this already.
    Oh, and she sounds like Bosco swallowed a condom.

Kelly (dark hair no clothes) - She knows what she's doing, looking to get a bit of a career in modelling, even if the bra and panties routine is getting a little old. And yeah, texting to break up with your live-in boyfriend is a bit shabby.

Dave (the lad who seems to be sponsored by the NFL) - Bland, bit fond of himself, but doesn't seem to be a ****e. And the moment where he subtly threatened Phil was gold.

Phil (the skinny one) - a liar, a self-deluder, and a bit of a bully. Some of the people are muppets on this show, but he really does have a nasty streak that's coming across more than he realises.

The Corminator - Is he the best reality TV star Ireland's ever had? I think so. And I don't understand all the hate at this stage. I mean, yep, he's incredibly awkward and can't go two minutes without saying something ridiculous - loved when Swipe pointed out he can't lie on a bed without looking contrived. But it genuinely seems like he's quite insecure, and overcompensating. More to the point, he hasn't messed people around like Phil, and he's not talking behind anyone's back like... well, most of them. Great fun to watch, and he's growing on me. Give the Corminator his own show.
    That was me you are agreeing with! I think you too are spot one. Phil is two faced and nasty, doesnt even seem insecure.
    Right on.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

geeky wrote: »

Jumped into a taxi after a night out in town on Friday and it was the Corminator. :p Have to say he was fairly sound. Said he only really talks to Dave still.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

Johner wrote: »
    Jumped into a taxi after a night out in town on Friday and it was the Corminator. :p Have to say he was fairly sound. Said he only really talks to Dave still.

That's the thing - some fellah was in a cab, recorded him and popped it on youtube (can't find it atm) . He came across as a decent guy if, again, a bit shy and not entirely at ease with himself. I reckon if you were that way and had cameras on you all the time, you'd come out with some ridiculous sh1te.

Johner wrote: »

Does that mean there isn't going to be a season 2?!

How have I only just come across Tallafornia Swipe now...Thanks for that Geeky!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Does that mean there isn't going to be a season 2?!

He said he's not sure if there will be another season. I asked would he go back if they asked him and he said yeah he probably would. Also said there was 10 episodes in this season!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement