Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

yellow hen wrote: »
    I actually could not believe her lap dance last night!!!!!

I couldnt believe she went for his line

• Registered Users Posts: 4,029 ✭✭✭yellow hen

booboo88 wrote: »
    I actually could not believe her lap dance last night!!!!!

I couldnt believe she went for his line

Do you not think she might have a bit of a learning difficulty?

Oooh harsh!! Theres definitely something not registering

Oooh harsh!! Theres definitely something not registering
    I'm not trying to be harsh but I remember going to school with one or two girls who had learning problems and nikita is just like them.

I'm not trying to be harsh but I remember going to school with one or two girls who had learning problems and nikita is just like them.

Come to think of it she did struggle with coconut

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭NJS007

Cringe :(
    Could not have said it better :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

lads just saw some of tallafornia tonight for the first time.......does that nikita girl have a year long cold or something??

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Todd Gack

thunderdog wrote: »
    lads just saw some of tallafornia tonight for the first time.......does that nikita girl have a year long cold or something??

That and a moustache.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

its probably some new form of glandular fever!

there should be an extra line on that warning at the start, "please refrain from eating while watching this show as it will spoil your food". Wretched about 4 times this last episode, cheers Nikita.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

its probably some new form of glandular fever!

there should be an extra line on that warning at the start, "please refrain from eating while watching this show as it will spoil your food". Wretched about 4 times this last episode, cheers Nikita.

As thick as a bucket of pigsh1t and equally attractive. What a catch!

Car-crash television.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Formosa

Is that a nice way of saying thick as bottled pigsh1t?

Formosa wrote: »
    Is that a nice way of saying thick as bottled pigsh1t?

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,334 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Ah no, nikita fell for phils tricks again. Cormac is as bad like. What she did to the poor fella she brought back was mean, she should have gone off with him instead of phil. In all fairness has she any sense. The pole thing was embarrassing to watch. Oh phil you naughty boy. He need to act his age though. What's the story for next week what's up with kelly why she so upset?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Jesus wept can you imagine if Phil and Nikita spawned?
    They don't two brain cells between them.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭ohyesthefinest

Does Cormac still drive a taxi?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

Does Cormac still drive a taxi?

ye he does, appearantly he had to get tinted widows cos people would just notice him and go over and take pics without actually wanting to go anywhere and he just wasnt making any fares.

so if you see a taxi with tinted windows, it's more than likely cormac. he's not too smart for actually telling the news papers that :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

This episode was horrible.

If Nikita was one of my friends and I knew the 'game' Phil & Cormac where playing, I'd hold her down and not let her anywhere near Phil.

This show has ruined her.

This episode was horrible.

If Nikita was one of my friends and I knew the 'game' Phil & Cormac where playing, I'd hold her down and not let her anywhere near Phil.

This show has ruined her.

Besides all that manipulative sh!te, the english guy was HOT!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

RoverJames wrote: »
    Phily is mad jealous of Dave having rattled Kelly me thinks.

There was rattling??? :eek: ANy links

Thing is we know she's going to find out next week what was going on and it still won't change how she feels about Phil. Seriously she picked him over the English lad? Philly looks a a drowned rat at the best of times, and don't get me started on the stupid stars he tries to shape into the back of his head.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭bfocusd

Jay just seems like a normal down to earth lad.

Phil is trying to be the player, but really he's a dog.

nikita, she's trying to hard to be the bad girl but I don't think it's her at all, the scene where she is talking to the camera, you can see by her face she's not proud if herself and is insecure, even when she is arguing with someone she's fake, the way she spoke to that blonde girl was just pathetic.
    She talks about wanting to kill Phil in the preview, yet she's a grown woman who made the choice to sleep with him, fair enough she was played and I am in no way defending Phil, but she should have more sense,

She's 19, has no sense of herself and needs help, the stuff she does is to gain attention and be noticed, even if she hurts herself in the long run. I pity her.

bfocusd wrote: »
    Jay just seems like a normal down to earth lad.

Phil is trying to be the player, but really he's a dog.

nikita, she's trying to hard to be the bad girl but I don't think it's her at all, the scene where she is talking to the camera, you can see by her face she's not proud if herself and is insecure, even when she is arguing with someone she's fake, the way she spoke to that blonde girl was just pathetic.
    She talks about wanting to kill Phil in the preview, yet she's a grown woman who made the choice to sleep with him, fair enough she was played and I am in no way defending Phil, but she should have more sense,

She's 19, has no sense of herself and needs help, the stuff she does is to gain attention and be noticed, even if she hurts herself in the long run. I pity her.
    We've all fallen for the lines from dicks at one point, but shes young and hopefully she'll learn from it.
    But I do think she is pretty, except when she goes overboard with the eyeliner, and she can do A LOT better than phil.

And jay just seems to have the most cop on, not being vindictive cause he didn't get his hole.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

My respect for yer one Natalie went shooting up in this episode. For all you can say about her dress sense, she has a bit of cop on, and did her best to stop Nikita making a fool of herself again. You could argue that she's the only one in the house who really has anyone's back. Also, her face when the lad she was chatting to talked about his gf was priceless - she looked like she was about to nut him.

Wouldn't exactly like to spend a full day in her company, but I wouldn't worry about a daughter or son being mates with her. Which is more than I can say for most people in the house.

But I do think she is pretty, except when she goes overboard with the eyeliner, and she can do A LOT better than phil.

She might have been able to but I think this show has ruined her - as it has him. I can't imagine anyone ever wanting either of them after seeing this show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

@geeky you'd be surprised.... to them Phil's a 'tv star'

Nikita on twitter seems really nice, so I dont wanna put her down. I think her personality on the show is just a tv character. I'd say Jay and Dave are the two most true to real life. I love the corminator but I say he just lives his life like he's in tallafornia constantly in his head.
    Phillys a twat I think IRL, but not as bad as he appears on the show

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭ronan45

Am i the only one who has noticed the resemblance of Kelly and this person????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Hahah that's harsh mate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭monkeybutter

That english guy dodged a bullet there, it was his lucky day

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

I've been a Nikita and I've been with a Phil, not to the same extent but I've been that stupid. It's that you like some-one so much you let them treat you like absolute **** just to be with them.

Guys like Phil prey on vulnerable girls like Nikita.

I think this show is an eye opener to what men actually discuss when women aren't around, i.e. their every thought is on scoring women, and they really don't see most women as actual people - just things to be scored?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

The new episode of Swipe is up. Brillant!!

• Advertisement

I've been a Nikita and I've been with a Phil, not to the same extent but I've been that stupid. It's that you like some-one so much you let them treat you like absolute **** just to be with them.

Guys like Phil prey on vulnerable girls like Nikita.

I think this show is an eye opener to what men actually discuss when women aren't around, i.e. their every thought is on scoring women, and they really don't see most women as actual people - just things to be scored?

I'd give men more credit than that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement