Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tallafornia

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

Nikita could have done with an upper lip waxing before anything else. Jesus, she really annoys me. What an awful girl. And as for that Philly lad, he's a spineless runt of a man. They are the perfect match!

Jay is the soundest fella out of the 3. Liked Dave until his carry on with Kelly. Yeah, she fooked up but so did he and I wouldn't believe a word out of Phils mouth anyway. Dave called time on it so you don't get to have a problem with it then. Then he can't just admit that he likes her and has to suggest it's just for the show. You're fooling no one Davey boy!

Cormac is harmless but he'd bore you to tears, god love him and Nathalie seems like a nice girl.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

cormacs mate from the gym....proof no matter how much weights you lift you cant change being ugly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Who? The small guido lad?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭wonton

df1985 wrote: »
    cormacs mate from the gym....proof no matter how much weights you lift you cant change being ugly.

I think cormac himself was proof of that ..........

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hell no.

Zn2TH.gif

Ah No, Cormac isnt ugly, its weird how awkward he is for a lad that could be super cool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Nikita, the pole and buckaroo = brilliant .. i M H O obvs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Am I hearing that right, Paulie Hyland.......world champion boxer??? :D

Nearly spit me tea out when I heard them say that, dream on man :p

He wouldn't beat eggs :p

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭adomino

Am I hearing that right, Paulie Hyland.......world champion boxer??? :D

Nearly spit me tea out when I heard them say that, dream on man :p

He wouldn't beat eggs :p

in his own weight, possibly bantam weight. cormanator had no friends there from gym, theyre both jays. cormanotor drives taxis and uses unisex gyms. daves a plank, all the girls are rough out. phil, gotta love him, what he says is true though no matter what.

stay off the ****in pole kelly, your tan lines and making me puke :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

adomino wrote: »
    in his own weight, possibly bantam weight. cormanator had no friends there from gym, theyre both jays. cormanotor drives taxis and uses unisex gyms. daves a plank, all the girls are rough out. phil, gotta love him, what he says is true though no matter what.

stay off the ****in pole kelly, your tan lines and making me puke :(

is that you Phil? :P

My two cents worth, Jay seems level headed enough, Natalie seems sweet albeit a little tacky.

Nikita is a weird girl full stop. Kelly loves herself for no apparent reason, assets model me ass, she has the body of baywatch but the face of crimewatch.

Cormac is a strange dude, he seems to put on the facade of being uber confident but I don't think he is really.

Dave is a jacked up meat head. Know so many lads like him, tries to be a character but is probably one of the fakest on there. Himself and Kelly are a good match but she'll feck off with some Z list celeb at some point to try and boost her profile.

And then theres Phil. Probably the nastiest piece of work of the lot. Talks behind peoples back, hes actually quite a pathetic piece of work, like dave and jay's lapdog, slags off any woman the other lads get with, blatantly jealous that Kelly likes dave aswell.

Never cringed as much as when he was pleading with dave that "hes his homie", and hes only "looking out for ya bro" to avoid getting his ass handed to him during the Kelly fiasco.

What a weed :D

Oh and Paulie Hyland is not a world champ of any sort. Not even in his dreams.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

is that you Phil? :P

My two cents worth, Jay seems level headed enough, Natalie seems sweet albeit a little tacky.

Nikita is a weird girl full stop. Kelly loves herself for no apparent reason, assets model me ass, she has the body of baywatch but the face of crimewatch.

Cormac is a strange dude, he seems to put on the facade of being uber confident but I don't think he is really.

Dave is a jacked up meat head. Know so many lads like him, tries to be a character but is probably one of the fakest on there. Himself and Kelly are a good match but she'll feck off with some Z list celeb at some point to try and boost her profile.

And then theres Phil. Probably the nastiest piece of work of the lot. Talks behind peoples back, hes actually quite a pathetic piece of work, like dave and jay's lapdog, slags off any woman the other lads get with, blatantly jealous that Kelly likes dave aswell.

Never cringed as much as when he was pleading with dave that "hes his homie", and hes only "looking out for ya bro" to avoid getting his ass handed to him during the Kelly fiasco.

What a weed :D

Oh and Paulie Hyland is not a world champ of any sort. Not even in his dreams.

Was it here or somewhere else that it was claimed Phil is really 27, not 22?

Wouldn't normally give credence to a rumour off the net but he does look old for 22. If so, it makes his carry on far less excusable.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

PHILIP PENNY is a 22 year old “football mad” Kilnamanagh boy. Just like Kelly and Jay, Phil is extremely proud to be from Tallaght and is on a mission to show the nation how vibrant and alive the area really is.

Phil considers himself a player and believes that no woman can resist his unbelievable charm. Whether the ladies believe him or not is a different story. He’s on a mission to fi nd that perfect girl and is, in his own words, “looking for the rose beneath the weeds”.

Thought he was older myself

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

It was me who said he was 27 earlier on here.

I was on the Tallafornia Facebook page, and some girl had written "I know Phil and he is 27 not 22', so I just googled him and a lot of stuff came up with his age as 27.

His Bebo page :http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5899706798

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭supernova84

Seems to be confusion on the websites about Philly's age. He's either 22 or 27. Maybe we'll just call him 25

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,838 ✭✭✭midlandsmissus

Seems to be confusion on the websites about Philly's age. He's either 22 or 27. Maybe we'll just call him 25

He told Tallafornia makers he was 22. He's 27.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

He told Tallafornia makers he was 22. He's 27.
    that post is showing up as page 27 of this thread under my display settings....how apt :P

• Registered Users Posts: 16,274 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

PHILIP PENNY is a 22 year old “football mad” Kilnamanagh boy. Just like Kelly and Jay, Phil is extremely proud to be from Tallaght and is on a mission to show the nation how vibrant and alive the area really is.

Phil considers himself a player and believes that no woman can resist his unbelievable charm. Whether the ladies believe him or not is a different story. He’s on a mission to fi nd that perfect girl and is, in his own words, “looking for the rose beneath the weeds”.

Thought he was older myself

Not really sure what benefit it would be to the nation to be informed how vibrant Tallaght is, maybe he should find another mission.

Just watching episodes again, show doesnt seem the same as jersey or geordie shores.
    their personalities, might be coz their irish seem so different

Cormac-so awkward ''i was with a girl...it happens, what are ya gonna do''just how close he felt to nikita so quick for a 28 year old seems weird...top lad tho legend haha
    natalitie-seems soo nice but jesus she's prob the one i cringe most at
    jay-just normal, the 1st season vinnie in jersie shore.
    dave-doesnt seem like the type of lad that would go on the show, just normal not cringey.
    kelly-illusions of grandeur
    philly-suppose he's a twat i guess

but theres no gaz or pauly d type in the show, they really come across better imo than the people in JS and GS.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

omg the best episode yet, cormac :P AHAHAHAH

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

It was me who said he was 27 earlier on here.

I was on the Tallafornia Facebook page, and some girl had written "I know Phil and he is 27 not 22', so I just googled him and a lot of stuff came up with his age as 27.

His Bebo page :http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5899706798

Wow. He has a album called 'pics with girls'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

kmart6 wrote: »

comedy gold it's brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭geeky

I loved Dave's aside on Philly at the party - "he was being a real gentleman, getting her drink after drink..."

Didn't know whether there was something in that until he actually got a kiss and talked about how easy it was. Then everyone else started chatting about how the poor girl got really slaughtered, and how the lass who was chatting to Cormac had to go and help her.... surprised the swipe lads didn't pick up on that.

Stay classy, Phil. If he's like this at 27, he'll have a stack of roofies by the time he hits his thirties.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭toodleytoo

oh jesus they just put up a sneak peek, NSFW.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,118 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Somebody should rescue that poor girl. Where's her daddy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,234 ✭✭✭Thwip!

toodleytoo wrote: »
    oh jesus they just put up a sneak peek, NSFW.
    oh christ.... there are jaffa cakes with more self respect than that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Havent watched one prog except flicking through the pilot on tv3.com but swipe is very entertaining

Appreciate the show more after watching Swipe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭CricketDude

Somebody should rescue that poor girl. Where's her daddy?

He probably hung himself.
    Imagine the whole country seeing your daughter act like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

WTF is "swipe"?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭trixie_belle12

WTF is "swipe"?

read the earlier posts?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement