Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much do you spend on christmas presents each year?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭orchidsrpretty

I spend about 1000-1500e. Most of that on my BF and we do Kriskringle for the family so only have to buy 1 other person pressies. This year I have a new nephew and niece to buy for and it proving tricky as even though they have no clue what is going on, I dont want my bfs brother and my sister thinking I am a scab by not buying good pressies for their kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭westendgirlie

I spend about 1000-1500e. Most of that on my BF and we do Kriskringle for the family so only have to buy 1 other person pressies. This year I have a new nephew and niece to buy for and it proving tricky as even though they have no clue what is going on, I dont want my bfs brother and my sister thinking I am a scab by not buying good pressies for their kids.

Get them prize bonds and you can say their first ever letters mailed to them were because of you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

iv done all my xmas shopping online no rushing around the shops as i just hate bloody hate shopping about 1k and its all done apart from myself browsing now on ebay for armani shirts and trousers :D

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭moco

I usually spend about £600 but I'm cutting it down this year to about £250!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

about 250. biggest pressies are for my mum and my grandparents spent about 180 on the 3 of them,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

150, I wish I could shop for smaller gifts without looking at the price tag,
    I'm making hampers this year :)

Advertisement