Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Online Dating Thread Part II **Mod Warning** Read First Post/or Post 7389

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

So any dates? Anyone?

(well someone had to say it! :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,255 ✭✭✭✭Esoteric_

Larianne wrote: »
    So any dates? Anyone?

(well someone had to say it! :D )

I said it earlier :p

I thought you had given up on this!

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

LyndaMcL wrote: »
    I said it earlier :p

I thought you had given up on this!

I have. Just trying to reign the thread back in. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Larianne wrote: »
    I have. Just trying to reign the thread back in. :)
    Think it may be passed that :pac: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭Rattlehead_ie

Funny thing I've noticed is a lot (not all) girls are like 'please don't just send hi messages' but I have gotten a message or two with this said 'Hi' double standards :(

• Advertisement

Off topic I know but I thought the point of PMs were that they are private? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Lippy C

Well here is the news..I have had 4 dates so far all strange or should I say odd balls and one of them married!!!WTF...I think (hope) I have saved the best till last got 2 dates in next few days so we will see but its good way of meeting people.:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Possible date for Sunday, note to self, log onto pof.

Wow, the last 5 pages are so are a tad strange.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Daisies wrote: »
    Possible date for Sunday, note to self, log onto pof.

Wow, the last 5 pages are so are a tad strange.

How was beers??
    Good, but don't want to drag things off topic here.

Good, but don't want to drag things off topic here.

My bad. So, what is the possible date planned??

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 6,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭silvervixen84

No dates lined up, I held off logging into my accounts since my last date went so well. Even though we've still been texting and we both said we'd like to meet again nothing has been planned and I've a feeling i've been friend-zoned. Boo-urns

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

how does this thread work? i see lots of mentions of it being dragged off topic but cant follow the topic.

WUhoo Daisies :)

SV boo-urns is right :( Booooo...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Absolutely NOTHING happening on POF for me.

I've more chance of pulling my bloody hamstring. :mad::rolleyes:

how does this thread work? i see lots of mentions of it being dragged off topic but cant follow the topic.
    It's about online dating and your experiences. It's not a place to discuss posters bra sizes etc! That is what private messages are for.

thanks pembily.

Absolutely NOTHING happening on POF for me.

I've more chance of pulling my bloody hamstring. :mad::rolleyes:

Keep trying! You'll get there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,642 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Keep trying! You'll get there :)

Ta. Same faces keep popping up on POF. Getting really boring now.

are they more effective that say speed dates in creating dates? or those dinner dates?

Checked my pof messages but nothing about a date :( Although he is working in Dublin until today!

• Advertisement

Checked my pof messages but nothing about a date :( Although he is working in Dublin until today!

When is the date supposed to be? If no day has been set, give him til he gets home to reply, he's probably busy working :)

you sounds like an optimist by nature Lynda

When is the date supposed to be? If no day has been set, give him til he gets home to reply, he's probably busy working :)

Sunday was mentioned.Oh I'm not worried because I've been so busy with work that I've had to turn down a date offer already.Hopefully will hear from him tomorrow

Sunday was mentioned.Oh I'm not worried because I've been so busy with work that I've had to turn down a date offer already.Hopefully will hear from him tomorrow

Ooh, someone's popular! :p

If you don't, as the site says, plenty of fish in the sea. :)

Ooh, someone's popular! :p

If you don't, as the site says, plenty of fish in the sea. :)

God I wish but he knows my story with moving a bit for work and because he does the same, he understands

what happens with EU regulations and their being less fish stocks will that effect the dating scene?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

Noobody wants to date me! My last date must be about a month ago now. Messaging a few guys but nothing exciting happening

why dont you ask one of them for a date then? or is that how it goes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭Tom Cruise

What does pof mean?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,313 ✭✭✭Ankhyu

I've hinted at one or two of them but they don't live anywhere nearby and are either busy or haven't expressed an interest in travelling some of the way.
    I got a message the other day from a guy saying that I was one of the prettiest girls he'd seen, but that I was too far away (about an hour and a half of a journey). Sounded like I was being ruled out based on that alone :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement