Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

Cannot wait for this!!! My fingers are gettign tetchy... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

grizzly wrote: »
    Just pre-ordered the standard version on Amazon for €40. Would have liked to have gone digital download, but couldn't justify the extra €20.

what delivery date is it giving you?

• Registered Users Posts: 35 airgilbert

Just pre-ordered the standard version on Amazon for €40. Would have liked to have gone digital download, but couldn't justify the extra €20.

gamestop has it at the same price bro

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

Dispatch Estimate: Monday 14 May 2012

Delivery Estimate: Friday 18 May 2012

Hopefully I'll get it Thursday.
    airgilbert wrote: »
    gamestop has it at the same price bro

Thanks, but I don't get a chance to reach them during the day because of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

CE 1st class is estimating the 15th... better god damn be here on the 15th !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 airgilbert

http://gamestop.ie/PC/Games/10078/diablo-iii

I meant online, and you'll get it on release

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I got the same dates : )
    Magill wrote: »
    CE 1st class is estimating the 15th... better god damn be here on the 15th !

How much is that setting you back altogether?fairly pricey I'd say

I got the same dates : )

How much is that setting you back altogether?fairly pricey I'd say

£67 total. Most i've ever paid for a game !

£67 total. Most i've ever paid for a game !

Is that for standard edition with first class delivery price included?

Is that for standard edition with first class delivery price included?

Collectors with first class.

• Advertisement

Collectors with first class.

are you living in the uk because there charging me 97 pounds with 1st class delivery to ireland

EDIT:Nevermind just noticed your location

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

How is gamestop.ie for pre-orders? do you get the copy on release day?

€20 in the difference between boxed and digital is quite a lot.

How is gamestop.ie for pre-orders? do you get the copy on release day?

€20 in the difference between boxed and digital is quite a lot.

normally you if you pay the 5 euro for express post

It's crazy to think that 4 years ago they were showcasing a playable version of this game.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Lads. So is it out on Friday or Tuesday so? Why os everyone's delivery day is on Friday?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

It's out on Tuesday 15th. Not sure what time, but i'm guessing midnight PST (so 8am for us).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

Kiith wrote: »
    It's out on Tuesday 15th. Not sure what time, but i'm guessing midnight PST (so 8am for us).

At first i read that its a worldwide midnight PST launch. But then i read that there WILL be regional releases and that it will launch in the eurozone at midnight CET. Lotsa conflicting reports on what the real date is...

At first i read that its a worldwide midnight PST launch. But then i read that there WILL be regional releases and that it will launch in the eurozone at midnight CET. Lotsa conflicting reports on what the real date is...
    FFs. I need to know, I took holidays from Tuesday. It will be wasted if it is out on this island on friday FFs.

Lads. So is it out on Friday or Tuesday so? Why os everyone's delivery day is on Friday?

Calm down! its out on tuesday some of us ordered from amazon and the delivery estimate is friday,you'll be ok though because your ordered in store right?

Calm down! its out on tuesday some of us ordered from amazon and the delivery estimate is friday,you'll be ok though because your ordered in store right?

Yes, yes. I need to breath... " gusfraba..... Gusfraba...." :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Vorrtexx

Zavvi and TheHut have pre-orders still open on the Collectors Edition for those still looking.

If you search around you'll probably find a 10% discount for one of the retailers too. Not sure what each retailer is like for shipping.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Vorrtexx wrote: »
    Zavvi and TheHut have pre-orders still open on the Collectors Edition for those still looking.

If you search around you'll probably find a 10% discount for one of the retailers too. Not sure what each retailer is like for shipping.

Wouldn't trust either of them for getting it on release.

Wouldn't trust either of them for getting it on release.

nor would I,you'd have it maybe a week later if your lucky,unless your living in the uk of course

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

May 14th 11PM servers go online

Confirmed by Twitter account by the main honcho

CET is 1 hour head of us so thats 11pm for us

Its the same schedule as WoW and SC2 , which is always 11PM the day before

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

FFs. I need to know, I took holidays from Tuesday. It will be wasted if it is out on this island on friday FFs.

Its Monday 11pm, or essentially Tuesday

It doesnt matter if people get it Friday, servers dont go on till launch tim

I've had the game installed since start of April and it just says its not live

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Vorrtexx wrote: »

Cheers for this, waiting that extra week might be a killer but it looks like this is the only way i'll get my hands on the CE.

Anyone any info on which of the two would be the better choice to order from??

Big Knox wrote: »
    Cheers for this, waiting that extra week might be a killer but it looks like this is the only way i'll get my hands on the CE.

Anyone any info on which of the two would be the better choice to order from??

I'd go with zavvi,last time I ordered from thehut it took about 3 weeks to come

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

TheDoc wrote: »
    Its Monday 11pm, or essentially Tuesday

It doesnt matter if people get it Friday, servers dont go on till launch tim

I've had the game installed since start of April and it just says its not live

"The fire from the sky still falls
    Diablo III has not yet lauched."

Is that what your getting when you go to install?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭YouSavedMyLife

TheDoc wrote: »
    May 14th 11PM servers go online

Confirmed by Twitter account by the main honcho

CET is 1 hour head of us so thats 11pm for us

Its the same schedule as WoW and SC2 , which is always 11PM the day before

Cheers. Gonna get in a good sleep from about 5pm on Monday, to wake up about 11pm for the launch! Then i have the rest of the week off work to veg out on Diablo 3.

• Advertisement

Preloaders here; PC & Mac versions

Advertisement