Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Diablo 3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭abelard

Still not coming up as shipped from amazon :/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,733 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

Release info you probably already knew about.
    source http://www.diablofans.com/blizz-tracker/topic/222680-diablo-iii-european-release/
    | Diablo III: European Release |
    `````````````````````````````````````````````````
    Blizzard has stated that the release of Diablo III is the actual moment when they 'unlock' the live game servers. This is one and the same thing. Beforehand, you will be allowed to install the game and update it with Patch 1.0.1.

Diablo III will be installable for the European region on:
    Today, at 17:01 CEST (35 minutes remaining).
    Diablo III will be released for the European region on:
    15 May 2012, at 00:01 CEST.

(CEST = Central European Summer Time, aka 'Paris Time')

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Not an FPS but check out free to play World of Tanks. Not a bad old game.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Shiminay wrote: »
    Multi-player: Battlefield 3 is top notch and Tribes Ascend is absolutely fantastic (and free).

Single-player: Deus Ex Human Revolution came out last year - mostly first person with some 3rd person stuff for the cover based mechanics (I know, that sounds horrible, but they work). There was also another Serious Sam game late last year which was well received.

Thanks! Have to say Tribes Ascend looks excellent will give it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Serious Sam 3.

pew pew pew.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Kiith wrote: »
    While i am still really psyched, and am really looking forward to playing tonight, my excitement for Diablo has been slightly tempered by DayZ...as it's one of the best things i've played in ages. And it's a mod for christ sake!!

GOOD, YOUR NOT TO GET EXCITED ABOUT THIS

YOUR NOT RUINING THIS FOR EVERYONE!

Some more info on regional settings,

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4008091430#1

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,010 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

its been shipped,should have it tomorrow with the help of god

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Not sure if I should install the C.E on the same acc as my digital copy, am waiting for blizzard customer service to reply and see if they can swap em. /firstworldproblems

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

CombatCow wrote: »
    Just got my C.E delivered from GameStop too :D

I hate you!! :(

• Advertisement

The "unlocked" Installer, has apparently been delayed :P

Figured as much.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭String

CombatCow wrote: »
    Not sure if I should install the C.E on the same acc as my digital copy, am waiting for blizzard customer service to reply and see if they can swap em. /firstworldproblems

Someone was onto them with a similar query on reddit. Apparently they will give you a new cd key for regular diablo 3 to do with what you want or give you wow time if you did it with the year subscription wow scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

The "unlocked" Installer, has apparently been delayed :P

Figured as much.. :)

It let me activate the game but the installer crashes with some message about internet connection.

yep, same here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Finally it's installing!

Yep, beat me to the punch, installing it now :D

I'll give you a blow by blow insight into the installation.

1%

2%

You'll never guess whats just happened!

3%

I'll stop now

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Oooooo, you can watch the cinematics for each character in ACT1.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Someone put my mind at ease, once you open the launcher after installation, is anyone else seeing in the breaking news panel, info regarding the beta?

Just thought it was odd which sent my mind racing with thoughts of did I do something wrong :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,987 ✭✭✭Auvers

Shiminay wrote: »
    Multi-player: Battlefield 3 is top notch

hhmmm there are some old BF PC fans that are not that enamoured with BF3,

so if you played the BF series in the past you may well be disappointed with the direction Dice took on the series, as I was

try http://worldoftanks.com/ its an on-line MMO that's free to play and extremely addictive

sounds like you've the wrong client opened, check the bottom left, does it say
    1.0.1.9558 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

No mention of skyrim? :eek: PC has the best version with a extensive library of mods already available for it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭FullRetard

Hard reset.The demo is available on steam

Also look into Bioshock 1 and 2

EDIT:and borderlands is good too

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

OP says he's an FPS fan, he's got plenty to catch up on there to get back into the swing of things (he said counting the seconds till he can get home and play more Skyrim which he only started at the weekend).

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Andy Gravity

Just launched it again and the breaking news has now disappeared, yeah version is 1.0.1.9558.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭scamalert

went into game stop today to buy game,price is 55e (completely taking a piss i say for this price) still was going to buy it,but then asked could i get a copy straight away as i want to be ready for tonight,and still servers will launch only 12o clock,so no way to play game earlier,and they said no,so now im thinking F**k it either will download 7gbs free installation from torrents and buy serial separately later when all the hype calms down.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,485 ✭✭✭✭Varik

My copy is not likely to arrive soon.

Not sure if anyone knows at this point or not but if i get a guest pass can i use the full game to unlock it or are there any complications like characters or stash resets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

You can grab a key from http://electronicfirst.com/pc-game-keys/diablo-3-pc-game-cd-key-download-blizzard-key-pc-key-digital/ for £37 - not sure how that compares to anywhere else though.

I've used them before for xbox live codes and they're a really good outfit.

Just need to find the installer now as they're not sending the codes till tomorrow (unless they get them in sooner).

Advertisement