Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Official Server

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

Xenon560 wrote: »
    I have had problems recently too. It would just suddenly close and sometimes I would get Java errors of my PC having low memory when nothing else is open.

How much ram have you?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

What do you mean low memory, virtual memory, RAM , HDD space ??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Those solutions won't work. My (integrated) graphics drivers keep updating automatically whenever I reinstall them, and the updated ones cause mincraft to crash as soon as I log in.
    Also, any of your solutions won't apply to me. 1GB of RAM, a ****ty 1.73GHz single core processor and integrated graphics are hardly gaming-appropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

Botulism wrote: »
    Those solutions won't work. My (integrated) graphics drivers keep updating automatically whenever I reinstall them, and the updated ones cause mincraft to crash as soon as I log in.
    Also, any of your solutions won't apply to me. 1GB of RAM, a ****ty 1.73GHz single core processor and integrated graphics are hardly gaming-appropriate.

Should still run on that tbh. Maybe your right in saying your computer is on its last legs :)

Mak_United wrote: »
    Should still run on that tbh. Maybe your right in saying your computer is on its last legs :)

If he can figure out a way of stopping the drivers updating, then he should be good to go

• Advertisement

Kenno90 wrote: »
    If he can figure out a way of stopping the drivers updating, then he should be good to go

Can give it a go, all he has to do is go into windows update and stop it from automatically updating. Should do the trick.

Can give it a go, all he has to do is go into windows update and stop it from automatically updating. Should do the trick.

Don't think drivers are included in a windows update (AFAIK)...

Try reinstall the drivers and disable the internet to stop from updating(presume its taking the newer versions from the net)

Try play MC in single player and see if you have any luck

Try reinstall the drivers and disable the internet to stop from updating(presume its taking the newer versions from the net)

From what I've read they do. Sure there's a solution anyways :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,316 ✭✭✭gavmcg92

Hey can i get re whitelisted ign: Tricolorbob1987 , also try lower your render distance or have nothing running on the computer. :) cheers

added

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

BX 19 wrote: »
    How much ram have you?

4GB, thats why im confused. It never happened before and just yesterday it started, along with mozilla continuosly crashing every now and then. My laptop is picking up small errors all for ages now

• Advertisement

Xenon560 wrote: »
    4GB, thats why im confused. It never happened before and just yesterday it started, along with mozilla continuosly crashing every now and then. My laptop is picking up small errors all for ages now

Perhaps not give minecraft more ram?

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭Xenon560

I could, but I dont understand why it would suddenly happen now after a me being away for a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Use 'msconfig' to see what's actually running on startup, and then get rid of pretty much all of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭-( i )- Wicker

Next time it happens open task manager, and sort processes by memory usage and see whats eating it up apart from java.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Carmackpc

can i be whitelisted please

Carmackpc

• Registered Users Posts: 9,316 ✭✭✭Mycroft H

As a last resort xenon, format your hd an start from a fresh windows installation. windows tends to clog up with crap with age

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭AirBiscuit

Did that, doesn't work.
    They're not, I had to spend ages looking for them on intel's site

It does work, but it takes about 20 minutes to do all the reinstalling so it's just not worth it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Conchir wrote: »
    Was this just missed, or is there something wrong?

Just missed. Added now.
    Carmackpc wrote: »
    can i be whitelisted please

Carmackpc

Added

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Dazza

I want to put something forward for when the new map is up.. Can we have white list requests in its own dedicated thread and leave this thread for discussion about the server?

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭delta36

Dazza wrote: »
    I want to put something forward for when the new map is up.. Can we have white list requests in its own dedicated thread and leave this thread for discussion about the server?

mj3abp.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Farcheal

Dazza wrote: »

:mad:

im-watching-you.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Rachel_Ann

Bland! Dec!

Rachel_Ann is BACK!

WHITELIST MEH >.< !!

Rachel_Ann wrote: »
    Bland! Dec!

Rachel_Ann is BACK!

WHITELIST MEH >.< !!

23296454.jpg

Bland! Dec!

Rachel_Ann is BACK!

WHITELIST MEH >.< !!

23296454.jpg

LOL! awesome :D

But yea it's me, got it back last night :D

No more pogostupido!

LOL! awesome :D

But yea it's me, got it back last night :D

No more pogostupido!

Well Done :D

Welcome back (even though you never really went away :p )

• Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

I preferred pogo-fra-kano :(

I preferred pogo-fra-kano :(

Get outta town! I was still called Rachel_Ann anyway lol

I'd go mad if i had to change my Username, there are a few sites where Kenno90 was already taken :(

How'd you get it back , with Mojang's help?

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

Alright, you're back on the whitelist.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Pen Rua

And someone's been digging around on my land again...

212814.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement