Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most evil job in the world?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,283 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

parking warden / clamper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Captain McDuck

proctologist.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭dotsman

latenia wrote: »
    Head of a vulture fund; they steal money from the poorest people in the world.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/global-development/2011/nov/15/call-action-vulture-funds-preying-poor?INTCMP=SRCH
    RichieC wrote: »
    what a scumbag...yea pretty much him...
    Lapin wrote: »
    He is definitely a contender for the evil bastard award.

That Guardian link is fúcked ^^^

Here is the BBC report about the same prick.
    gman2k wrote: »
    Here is a cache of the original Guardian link.
    Normally I'm against capital punishment and the likes, but if some unfortunate fatal accident were to happen to Peter Grossman of FG Hemisphere, the world would be a better place.
    Either I'm a cold-hearted bastard or I am missing something. Why do you think he's so evil? OK, there is the accusation of the debt being illegally sold to him. But why so evil?

Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't put him in the same category as mother Theresa, but he's nowhere near the "most evil"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

The pole cleaner in my local lap dancing club

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Mike 1972 wrote: »
    So youd have qualms about taking from people stuff that wasnt theirs but facilitating torture, murder or even genocide is fine and dandy ?

As long as you dont have to actually get your hands dirty ????

Oh no, you get me wrong - its down to money.

If I was paid enough I'd do most things.

Repo-Debt collecting is the same money as doorwork, so I wouldn't be arsed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

dotsman wrote: »
    Don't get me wrong. I wouldn't put him in the same category as mother Theresa, but he's nowhere near the "most evil"

repeating yourself ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

Eve_Dublin wrote: »
    I give private English classes here to a man who's one of the top honchos in the credit department of a very large Spanish bank. At the moment the Spanish are getting their property repossessed and he's partly responsible for giving out mortgages to people who couldn't afford them during their boom and now insisting they pay it back while taking their houses off them. He doesn't give even the slightest **** and has zero sympathy for them. I was going to request a move but it's actually fascinating to try and understand the mind of a man like this. Wanker.
    We have **** bankers like that here too

• Registered Users Posts: 27 benmad

the people who are involved in the drugs racket, and can abduct victims from their homes or the street, take them to an isolated spot and execute them with a bullet through the head.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

HR Managers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Originally Posted by Eve_Dublin
    I give private English classes here to a man who's one of the top honchos in the credit department of a very large Spanish bank. At the moment the Spanish are getting their property repossessed and he's partly responsible for giving out mortgages to people who couldn't afford them during their boom and now insisting they pay it back while taking their houses off them. He doesn't give even the slightest **** and has zero sympathy for them. I was going to request a move but it's actually fascinating to try and understand the mind of a man like this. Wanker.

But it's not his money, that money belongs to the shareholders and depositors. He hasn't the power or I would imagine the means to let them off with that debt. Although he may have been compliant in granting the mortgage to them in the first place, but that was managerial policy. He did not set that. He was then as he is now, just a cog in the machine.

Also that was the banking business method in most western countries including here. Get cheap money from China, dish out the loans, sell those loans to an investment bank.

But we all know what happened. But I wouldn't blame or loathe your student.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,835 ✭✭✭CamperMan

taxman... everybody hates them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Any job where you lie constantly, cheat people out of money and have no regard for anything other than yourself.... so chuggers!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

I regard people who work in the motor trade at all levels to be a shower of robbing bastids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

7 pages in and no mention of Joe Duffy

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

that's easy

Louis Walsh

single handedly ruined the music industry
    He should really have to go around to every citizen in Ireland & apologize for what he's done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Recruitment Agent

Estate Agent

HR

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

Slaughter house and those bastards who put dogs down

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Human Resources

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

Slaughter house and those bastards who put dogs down

A veterinarian? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Any job where you lie constantly, cheat people out of money and have no regard for anything other than yourself.... so chuggers!
    management? at least in my company

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭bbam

amacachi wrote: »
    Vet.
    Wow, a Vet is the most evil job you can think of...
    Lucky you... a sheltered life me thinks

It's all relative..
    I once fired a guy cos my boss didn't like the look of him... He definitely thought I was evil and honestly I can't disagree with him. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭saa

Okay its obviously not the worst

Commission only sale

*shudder*

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

pat kennys estate agent

• Registered Users Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

The guys running the Pay-Day-Loans companies. F*cking legalised loan sharks. Pure scum of the earth.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,762 ✭✭✭Sheeps

Parking Wardens. They are money collectors for the government and their only job is to make sure someone somewhere has a shite day. They generally tend to be a shower of miserable bastards as well. I've only ever known one parking warden to be a sound fella, and he hated his job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭shannon_tek

Being me:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

1. Chief Executive of the IMF.

2. Chancellor of Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭G.muny

Clampers! Spawn of the devil.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

A greedy mortgage salesperson who sold a mortgage to a vulnerable person , when the repayments was more than the persons income. Sickening.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 6,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Irish Steve

In no particular order

Seal Killers
    Whale hunters
    Debt collecting solicitors, especially those being paid by the banks.
    Paedophile priests, and all of their "management", up to and including the Pope
    Full time trade union officials
    HR "managers"
    designers of WMD
    All top level politicians and their "advisors", they are so far out of touch with reality, it's scary.
    Spin Doctors that justify the ongoing abuse of Alcohol, tobacco, & narcotic drugs.

Shore, if it was easy, everybody would be doin it.😁

Advertisement