Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the most evil job in the world?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭unitedrover

Minister of Finance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Dotrel

Hedge Fund manager.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Vet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

Chugger.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Commissioner for New Shows in RTE.

Brian & Pippa??!?
    The Social???!

You evil evil cnut!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

Midget Throwing Competition Organisor.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Tomk1

Goes without saying... Dr.Evil ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,021 ✭✭✭Mike 1972

Arms dealer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,215 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

I reckon dictator, but in keeping with the spirit of the thread: the job of anyone I don't like/anyone who caught me out doing something I shouldn't have been doing in the first place.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭gigino

person who sells pensions ?

Anyone i know who ever bought a pension has found its worth less than all the money they put in. What a rip off.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 578 ✭✭✭Mammanabammana

The grim reaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Bishops and Cardinals whose job it was to protect child abusers and make sure the money kept rolling in.

The head of the central bank and the regulator, who should have stopped the banks lending like crazy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭villabren

Driving testers. Particularly the two who have failed me 3 times between them. Won't say where they are but it's not just me being bitter cos if you mention their names to anybody within the province the response is usually the same: a gritting of teeth followed by the word "waaaaannnkeeeers" being spat out. And their centre has one of the highest failure rates in the country and receives record complaints. I'm fairly certain in aprevious life both were kicked out of the nazi party for being too cold hearted

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

Interesting to see so many votes for executioners. I used to think that too (I'm still totally against capital punishment btw) but I read Albert Pierrepoint's autobiography a while back & he basically had the philosophy that if society had decided that hanging was to be used as a sanction then it should be as clean & quick as possible. By helping to improve the system of judicial hanging into a more exact science he probably helped prevent much needless suffering as pretty much all of his victims died instantly. Prior to the late 19th century most sentenced to hanging strangled to death - Pierrepoint perfected the more scientific approach which replaced that system. The job of executioner shouldn't have existed at all of course but a humane, conscientious person in it can help to lessen the harm.

As regards the question of most evil job, I'd say religion pedlars of all varieties. Whether it be engaging in/covering up child abuse, encouraging people to strap bombs to themselves, thwarting efforts to combat disease, opposing science & enlightenment with ignorance & superstition or simply doing their damnedest to make people ashamed of their bodies &/or sexual orientation, it's pretty clear that the harm caused by these scumbags is immense.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

Evil dictator or Evil Scientist:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭De Hipster

Politician

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

The Pope

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Lollipop ladies.

Hate the evil b*******

And no, I'm not joking either.

Custardpi wrote: »
    As regards the question of most evil job, I'd say religion pedlars of all varieties. Whether it be engaging in/covering up child abuse, encouraging people to strap bombs to themselves, thwarting efforts to combat disease, opposing science & enlightenment with ignorance & superstition or simply doing their damnedest to make people ashamed of their bodies &/or sexual orientation, it's pretty clear that the harm caused by these scumbags is immense.
    not to mention stopping women controling their fertility ....burdening them and society with large families, with unsustainable consequences for the planet - and therefore mankind in the future.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

The ass hole who invented sour jellies.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭Custardpi

billybudd wrote: »
    The ass hole who invented sour jellies.

:eek: That guy was a legend. Sour jellies are great & a good way of separating the men from the boys. Basically if you don't like them you're a wuss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

In before Fianna Fail/Fianna Gael references

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭billybudd

Custardpi wrote: »
    :eek: That guy was a legend. Sour jellies are great & a good way of separating the men from the boys. Basically if you don't like them you're a wuss.

i know, he/she was a evil genius

• Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Professional Scumbag.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Vasectomy doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

C.I.A. are bound to have some evil things going down.
    Suicide bomb planners would have to be pretty evil too.
    TV License inspector.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

Tabloid journalist or pimp/sex trafficker type person.

Otherwise, people who work for those places that buy failing companies and then take them apart, or turn them around just to sell them for a profit. I've no problem with business in general, but the suffering (job losses etc) that that kind of thing causes just for money makes me really uncomfortable.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,658 ✭✭✭policarp

The Penguin. . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭Johnny Foreigner

Bereavement Counsellor.

Advertisement