Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

God is in the neurons

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭antiskeptic

Hi Zombrex..

My apologies about the long delay in responding to what was turning out to be an interesting discussion. At the moment I've a (now 2 month old and first) baby absorbing home time like the proverbial black hole. And a job which has been shunted from snoozy dormancy to Normandy landings..

God knows when/if I'll get back. But when/if I do, I'll make sure to start right here. God bless 'til then.

Auntie Skeptic.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Congrats antiskeptic. :)

Fun times!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

Well my God doesn't have the characteristics of either of Allah or Naturalism.

Allah and god are one and the same, matey. yep. you prey to the Muslim god and muslims pray to yours.

I believe even Jesus is considered a saint in the koran.

I love pointing this out to bible bashers. it destroys their heads.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

RichieC wrote: »
    I love pointing this out to bible bashers. it destroys their heads.
    I'm fairly sure antiskeptic is aware of the 'Abrahamic faith' concept and probably doesn't need to be directly referred to as a bible basher.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,334 ✭✭✭RichieC

he doesnt appear to understand its ramifications..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,746 ✭✭✭✭Galvasean

Auntie Skeptic.

Oh I do love a good play on words :D

Advertisement