Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNOW REPORTS ONLY - December 4 - 6th.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭garyha

WolfeIRE wrote: »
    You can't.

Although, http://www.raintoday.co.uk/ has a subscription service (5 euro a month I think) for a colour coded precip chart

probably a bit bold, i pay for raintoday, essential at this time of the year.

183772.png

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Donegal Town now.
    c5c71913.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Hi guys, had a bit of sleet overnight and a nice bit of snow this morning and a heavy shower at about 2 but most of it had melted by dusk . The mountain in front of the house still has a good dusting on it. It's snowing quite heavily at the moment, might have enough for a snowman by morning :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭BLIZZARD7

Hi guys, had a bit of sleet overnight and a nice bit of snow this morning and a heavy shower at about 2 but most of it had melted by dusk . The mountain in front of the house still has a good dusting on it. It's snowing quite heavily at the moment, might have enough for a snowman by morning :)

Pics please!!!! :D:D:D

Dan :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kippure

bluestack mountains midday

183771.png

Is that lough Eske below there?

Kippure wrote: »
    Is that lough Eske below there?

Yep

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

If u report snow and no pics to back it up GTFO

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭mountainy man

Just managed to get one shot out the back door before the battery died , it's a crappy pic but a pic none the less:D will try again later when I have charged the batteries:(

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭tylercollins

hail stoning now in derry...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,478 ✭✭✭harr

No sign of snow in co.Kildare...This the start of me looking out the widow at the lamp post every 10 minutes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11 GGGareth

Bit of a layer developing just outside Tubbercurry in Sligo according to my facebook newsfeed.
    390741_334405846573568_100000124677848_1531543_773152496_n.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

Danno wrote: »
    Nice work there WolfeIRE... can you add http://live.laoisweather.com/weather/live.jpg or page... http://www.laoisweather.com/?page_id=23 to that list for Durrow in Laois please?

no prob Danno. Will do it later for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 592 ✭✭✭hotwhiskey

I took it half hour ago nice covering. Sorry for the blurness.

Paigebirthday017.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 moniga

thunder snow in Cavan!!:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Forum Monkey

moniga wrote: »

Hopefully it pushes down to Meath!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,633 ✭✭✭darkman2

Showers from now on away from immediate Atlantic Coasts should be really exclusively of sleet and snow. Over the next few hours the hail showers should be less likely as the temperatures continue to drop. The showers should pep up again across the North and West in the next couple of hours. Overnight a few rogues will make it across to the East coast but away from the Midlands and West any accumulation in the East should only be nothing more then a light dusting.

Where you do get the snow enjoy it! It's the first of what may turn out to be a prolonged cold snap in the end. Fingers crossed anyway:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

moniga wrote: »

Eh WHERE IS PICS TO SHOW US?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭snow ghost

Very wet snow mixed in with the sleet here now.

Castlebar should get this as snow, gong by what I have here.

• Registered Users Posts: 661 ✭✭✭Mayo_Boy

1 degrees in north mayo at the minute

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,138 ✭✭✭snaps

snow ghost wrote: »
    Very wet snow mixed in with the sleet here now.

Had a shower not long back too, which had wet snow in it. Its slowly getting there:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,359 ✭✭✭whiteandlight

Light sleet shower in termonbarry

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,144 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

Hopefully it pushes down to Meath!

And then To Dublin :D;):D

Not a breeze here. Moon shining. :( no percip in last hour

• Registered Users Posts: 9,636 ✭✭✭Birdnuts

Encountered Wet snow on the Kildare/Wicklow border at 1000 ft ASL about an hour ago - quite suprised really as it didn't feel that cold at all:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

I hope I wake up to atleast a proper frost tomorrow. The showers are dying out way before Dublin atm...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 MarkyV

:D:D Think I posted this in the wrong section first my apologies so posting here to.
    Hey guys I love the weather threads and don't really post but I know everyone is exited and hoping for snow.. So to give you hope I was driving Kippure and Sallygap this afternoon in the Land rover and took a couple of snaps.. Im hoping Ive got the first snowball of the season for you all biggrin.gif not much snow I know but you get he idea

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭snowjon

It's snowing in Bangor at the moment! It's started off as sleet and then turned into proper snow as it got heavier :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Forum Monkey

Locker10a wrote: »
    And then To Dublin :D;):D

Had a frost here on Friday :D Hopefully it can!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭MiNdGaM3

Raining in Cork...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement