Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

City team : Hart; Zabaleta Kompany Lescott Clichy; YToure Barry; Milner Silva Balotelli; Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

just put 50 on over 2.5 at 7/10 the price for overs is tumbling.

l'll wait for in play for a few minutes and try get close to 1/1 for over 2.5 and stick the other 50 on that.

seems the safest bet that l can see.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭Yardie

robbie1977 wrote: »
    Yardie have you any opinion on total cards or markets in the Chelsea game?

Also would a €50 double qualify as a pre match bet to get the free 50 do u think or does it have to a single?

thanks

EDIT I just rang up and both bets must be singles

It will be touch and go. The sides have a history of having plenty of cards when they meet but with Clattenburg in charge he is unreliable to dish them out. In saying that he dished them out in manchester derby which I avoided for cards due to him in charge.

Chelsea have same team as one that played Valencia where they deep and allowed opposition possession and didn'nt press hard which resulted in only 2 cards in game where all stats and form had suggested cardfest.

Gonna just go for Romeu and Zabaleta both 3/1 to be booked as opposed to toal cards bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

Yardie wrote: »
    It will be touch and go. The sides have a history of having plenty of cards when they meet but with Clattenburg in charge he is unreliable to dish them out. In saying that he dished them out in manchester derby which I avoided for cards due to him in charge.

Chelsea have same team as one that played Valencia where they deep and allowed opposition possession and didn'nt press hard which resulted in only 2 cards in game where all stats and form had suggested cardfest.

Gonna just go for Romeu and Zabaleta both 3/1 to be booked as opposed to toal cards bet.

Prob stupid question but can you do double with them two players ?
    Can you do accum with alot of players to be booked ?

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

I can really see a lot of goals tonight

Over 2.5 1st half at 11/2
    Over 2.5 @ 8/11
    Over 3.5 @ 2/1
    ATG Raul Meireles @ 7/1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Aguero anytime @2.80

oh and lol @ Torres anytime at 3.00, it should be more like 300.00

• Registered Users Posts: 4,244 ✭✭✭Juwwi

Just done 12 or more corners and card index 60 pts or more at 11/2 on PP.

Over 11 corners and over 5.5 cards in a double is only 3.3/1 on bet365 so even tho its abit of a long shot there might be some value in PP's price.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

Under 11 corners at evens in the Roma match
    Under 12 corners @ 1.53 in the Chelsea match.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,858 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Lets see can the good luck continue

At first I was going for Ramires @7/5 not bad odds but when I see a DM who's very inexperienced starting and at this price I think its a good chance to come in

Premier League Matches Chelsea v Man City
    12-12-2011 20:00
    To Be Booked
    O Romeu @ 5/2
    Your Bets
    Win
    Single: O Romeu @ 5/2
    1 line at €18.00 per line
    Total stake for this bet: €18.00
    Potential returns: €63.00

Granted he has only been booked once this season, so im like 5/10 confidence with the bet, truth be told

Prob stupid question but can you do double with them two players ?
    Can you do accum with alot of players to be booked ?

unfort not if they are playing in same game.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Goldcupfav

Gone for Chelski (-1) at 7/2. Roma game over 2.5 and over 5.5 cards in Chelsea game. 15/1 the treble.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Irish94

Did this bet for the craic!

Double To Win
    O Romeu @ 5/2
    To Be Booked
    Chelsea v Man City
    Juventus @ 7/2
    Handicap Betting(-1.0)

Stake: €5.00
    Potential Returns: €78.75

Serious bet:

Roma v Juventus Pending
    Double To Win Juventus @ 6/5
    Win-Draw-Win
    Yes @ 4/7
    Both Teams To Score
    Chelsea v Man City

Stake: €10
    Potential Returns: €34.58

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

Avoiding defeat will be good because it will keep our Premier League title hopes alive.
    Sounds like Chelsea can have quite defensive approach today based on this quote from AVB.

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Got all over BTTS in El Clasico @ 4/7

Total Stake:50€
    Potential Returns:78.57€

28.50 profit going straight on Man City DND @ 11/10
    Potential Return: 59.85

Chelsea have returned to form but Man City's Premier League form is so strong and expect them to at least continue the unbeaten run. Definitely worth a punt

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭gudede

gudede wrote: »
    I can really see a lot of goals tonight

Over 2.5 1st half at 11/2
    Over 2.5 @ 8/11
    Over 3.5 @ 2/1
    ATG Raul Meireles @ 7/1

I'll never learn, I'll have to stop going for the price and over 2.5 goals in the first half and just back over 1.5 goals in the first half....Anyother match gets away :( But Well done to Meireles, two more goals please, well at least one :P

Headshot wrote: »

At first I was going for Ramires @7/5 not bad odds but when I see a DM who's very inexperienced starting and at this price I think its a good chance to come in

To Be Booked
    O Romeu @ 5/2
    Your Bets
    Win

Granted he has only been booked once this season, so im like 5/10 confidence with the bet, truth be told

oh yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

When will I learn to just copy your card bets?? :rolleyes: :pac:

Gonna take a pre-emptive strike on your prediction and say Alex Song to be booked against City next weekend! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Man City DNB 11/10 - Large Stake

Man City +1 Corner Handicap Evens - Medium Stake

Man City -1 9/2 - Small Stake

Lech Poznan, Kayserispor, Man City 6/1 - Small Stake

Absolute disaster! What makes it even worse is Lech and Kayserispor both won.:mad:

Nice bet HS.

Full referee list for festive period http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/match-official-appointments-17-27-dec.html

Smithwicks man: Dowd is in charge of City/Arsenal at the weekend. Song card looks like a wheel barrow job!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭PEACEBROTHER

To Be Booked
    O Romeu @ 5/2
    Your Bets
    Win

Great Pick.
    Whats best online bookies for individual cards ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

That_Guy wrote: »
    Juventus -1 V Roma is 7/2 with Paddy Power are pretty generous odds.

Roma are without a lot of key players so Luis Enrique finds himself also having to completely reconstruct his defence, as Simon Kjaer and Marco Cassetti join Nicolas Burdisso, David Pizarro and Fabio Borini on the treatment table.

There's talk of De Rossi having to fill in at centre back.

Vucinic is the only injury concern for Juventus who are still unbeaten. Roma on the other hand lost their last game 3-0 to Fiorentina.

Roma have the home advantage tonight but the "ultras" are calling for Enrique to be sacked and the club are in dissaray on the pitch with very few options.

Balls.

Stuck a couple of euro on Juve to win. At half time their odds were 7/1

Grrr I tells ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Full referee list for festive period http://www.premierleague.com/en-gb/news/news/match-official-appointments-17-27-dec.html

Smithwicks man: Dowd is in charge of City/Arsenal at the weekend. Song card looks like a wheel barrow job!

Nothing up yet.Poo ill prob forget this bet now.

Looking ahead.I know they only won 2-1 @ home.
    But 13/10 Spurs -1 V Rovers?.Also RVP 2 or more goals 14/1 V City worth a euro or 2 ;)

Whats best online bookies for individual cards ?

Idk

I just use pp and if they dont have the player I want, I just request odds from them by phone

Anyway

Spurs v Sunderland

Bale v Oshea. Should be interesting :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Soby wrote: »
    But 13/10 Spurs -1 V Rovers?.

Thursday is Micheal O'Neills last game in charge of Shams, and with Spurs prone to not fielding their full squad I'd be weary of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭stingerro

With Clichy out Walcott will be playing against Kolarov or Zabaleta on Sunday - both are very, very slow. One of them being booked or Walcott scoring looks like a reasonable bet IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,977 ✭✭✭Soby

Idk

I just use pp and if they dont have the player I want, I just request odds from them by phone

Anyway

Spurs v Sunderland

Bale v Oshea. Should be interesting :)

Hows that then work with regards to placing the bet ?

Soby wrote: »
    Hows that then work with regards to placing the bet ?

They write it down manually and if you win they payout

They write it down manually and if you win they payout

Was talking to a lad who's brother works with them and apparently they conveniently don't have card markets up for games because they frequently lose on it. That's why they try to make it difficult to place the bet :rolleyes:

Although it's no wonder they go to such trouble to avoid people betting on players getting booked with c***s like you and Yardie around! :pac:

It's been a poor few days for me thanks to italian football but I've already decided that I'm putting the turkey on this!! :pac:

• Advertisement

It's been a poor few days for me thanks to italian football but I've already decided that I'm putting the turkey on this!! :pac:

Ha it sould be solid but would wait to see what price is and shop around if you can..PP usually have the worst prices for player bookings. Unibet and Sky are particularly good. Maybe open account if you haven't already to take advantage of free bet if putting on large stake.

All I want for Christmas is Frimpong to start this game!

Luiz back from suspension against Wigan with Atkinson reffing may have to suffice!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement