Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,830 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

shangri la wrote: »

Good Luck but this is very bad for your bets if you have not placed them yet.

feck it
    too late now

nothing to look forward to now for the evening

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Treble:
    over 2.5 in Real Madrid v Malaga
    Metalist Kharkiv
    Marseille (in the French cup on tuesday vs a 3rd division team in bad form)
    @ 2.00

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

-Ade- wrote: »
    No write ups, as they all too regularly jinx myself.

Atleti @ 13/10
    Schalke @ 11/10
    Man U Win to Nil @ 13/10

2 out of 3. Happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭alfalion

could someone please tell me what this bet should be
    i bet 0.63 yankee was 6.93 i won 2 out of 4 bets
    was 2.10 & 2.50 what should i get back .

Half with the most goals @ 10/11 interests me greatly in the Real match, but at the same time I reckon they'll tear Malaga a new one. Coin flip of a call, gone with Real -2 @ 6/5.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭mcw92

Madrid -1 and Lille ?? Will Lille win do people think?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

mcw92 wrote: »

I wouldn't touch Lille, they've been far from impressive in recent games and Valenciennes are not doing too bad atm and it's a derby.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

100 on over 3.5 Madrid 4/6
    50 over 3.5 madrid goals 11/8
    15 Di Natale anytime,Madrid -2,over 1.5 1st half goals IR v Fram Reykavik 6.6/1

• Registered Users Posts: 53,882 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

I was looking at overs in the Real Madrid match and was surprised how bad the odds are on overs

Naples missing a few players

Im all over the Antonio Di Natale To Score And Udinese To Win @ 9/4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 952 ✭✭✭shangri la

mcw92 wrote: »

Are you getting your selections from online betting guide hot tips?
    Headshot wrote: »
    I was looking at overs in the Real Madrid match and was surprised how bad the odds are on overs

Madrid have scored at least 4 goals in 12 out of their last 14 home league games (excluding the barca game) on top of being a mug acc team. The secret is out.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Fizbo

On this to, but it can be got at 3/1 on PP

• Registered Users Posts: 11,984 ✭✭✭✭ben.schlomo

Anyone know whats going on in the Pana v Olympiakos game, supposed to kick off at 5:30, was ht until after 7 and now its suspended. Have it under 2.5 and was 0-1 at the time.

Ah great it was good old fans rioting and fighting with the police delayed the 2nd half for 45mins and i assume it all went off again around 80 min, assuming its abandoned now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,756 ✭✭✭Polar101

Going with over 3.5 in Madrid-Malaga, 1.8 (4/5) at Betfair. Looks like a good price so I'll take that instead of a Madrid handicap, because Malaga have been playing alright lately.

man i was robbed

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭yesno1234

man i was robbed

Didn't trade out?

yesno1234 wrote: »
    Didn't trade out?

I didnt think Naples would do it

Ya cant win them all it seems :)

Polar101 wrote: »
    Going with over 3.5 in Madrid-Malaga, 1.8 (4/5) at Betfair. Looks like a good price so I'll take that instead of a Madrid handicap, because Malaga have been playing alright lately.

Not exactly a game of clinical finishing.

Not exactly a game of clinical finishing.
    madrid do seem to play much more defensively when they are up against a team that trys to take the game to them at home when they could outscore them easily instead of overrunning a defensive team and conceding a late goal. Cant take the foot off the pedal when its likely there will be at most 3 points in it at the end of the season. Bookies absolutely cleaned up on the madrid/barca overs in the first half of the season.

Why is grant holt not starting for norwich?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

All todays winnings on City to beat chelsea at 5/6. Dont even mind that much if it loses as itll mean Utd win the league (utd fan :))

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Why is grant holt not starting for norwich?

Lambert's damn effective rotation policy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,998 ✭✭✭grohlisagod

Just took a look at the remaining fixtures for both Barcelona and Madrid. Can't help but feel Barca's run in looks easier with the trickiest matches being away to Betis, Levante and Vallecano.

Madrid on the other hand go to Bilbao, Atletico, Osasuna and they have Valencia at the Bernabeu.

The gap is 8 points after tonight. Barca will probably win the Classico at the Nou Camp, making it a 5 point gap. All of the above teams could potentially take points off Madrid and the closer they get to the finish line I think they could start to feel the pressure especially if Barca win the Classico.

I'm starting to think that Barca might be worth a small stake to win the league at 6/1. They would realistically have to win all of their remaining games but I don't think that is beyond them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Did anyone get on Boca? it looks like there back to the usual,

Did anyone get on Boca? it looks like there back to the usual,

I completely forgot :o Looked at their odds earlier in the day and all. Massive 13/10 for just the win alone...

Just took a look at the remaining fixtures for both Barcelona and Madrid. Can't help but feel Barca's run in looks easier with the trickiest matches being away to Betis, Levante and Vallecano.

Madrid on the other hand go to Bilbao, Atletico, Osasuna and they have Valencia at the Bernabeu.

The gap is 8 points after tonight. Barca will probably win the Classico at the Nou Camp, making it a 5 point gap. All of the above teams could potentially take points off Madrid and the closer they get to the finish line I think they could start to feel the pressure especially if Barca win the Classico.

I'm starting to think that Barca might be worth a small stake to win the league at 6/1. They would realistically have to win all of their remaining games but I don't think that is beyond them.

Real also has a fairly tough week right now - they played home on Sunday, then they are away at Villarreal on Wednesday (could be a tough game since there's a manager change) and then again home on Saturday. And then they travel to Cyprus the following Tuesday. So while they have a big squad, even if the opposition isn't the toughest it's still a busy schedule - 4 games in 9 days.

So I'll take some of that Barca 6/1.

My midweek double will most likely be barca to win by 4 or more goals at a lovely 11/10 and real madrid -1 handicap 21/20

Quite like that double

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 IfreedTheweed

Real also has a fairly tough week right now - they played home on Sunday, then they are away at Villarreal on Wednesday (could be a tough game since there's a manager change) and then again home on Saturday. And then they travel to Cyprus the following Tuesday. So while they have a big squad, even if the opposition isn't the toughest it's still a busy schedule - 4 games in 9 days.

So I'll take some of that Barca 6/1.
    I wouldnt waste my money while Mourinho is in charge

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 IfreedTheweed

madrid do seem to play much more defensively when they are up against a team that trys to take the game to them at home when they could outscore them easily instead of overrunning a defensive team and conceding a late goal. Cant take the foot off the pedal when its likely there will be at most 3 points in it at the end of the season. Bookies absolutely cleaned up on the madrid/barca overs in the first half of the season.
    if Real spent as much time shooting as they did trying to walk the ball into the net we would all be winners

• Advertisement

I wouldnt waste my money while Mourinho is in charge

Well, so far he hasn't won the title in Spain. :)
    Obviously it's very likely that Real will win the title, but if there's a more than 14.3% chance that they won't - then there's value in the bet.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement