Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football / Soccer Tips Thread v2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,240 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Headshot wrote: »

sound,

pretty much the usual side bar Marna(red card)

And Aman and Ralth are new

• Registered Users Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭thomasj

2 bets done in paddy power shop tonight:

- cardiff, juve and espanyol to win @ 13/2 - 20 down

- cardiff to win on penalties @ 25/1 (cardiff need to win 1-0 in ordinary time and extra time) - 10 down

• Registered Users Posts: 53,900 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

sound,

pretty much the usual side bar Marna(red card)

And Aman and Ralth are new

Do ya have that radio link?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,731 ✭✭✭Fowler87

Fowler87 wrote: »
    As there is generally plenty of goals in the conference, gonna have a few quid on this overs 1.5 goals accum tonight..

Lincoln/Southport
    Barrow/Grimbsy
    Ebbsfleet/Tamworth
    Stockport/Telford
    Fleetwood/Braintree

Comes to over 1.5/1
    Nice little win that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

magherakid wrote: »
    Enhanced Odds Special
    Cardiff & Motherwell 21/10

happy days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

Double of:
    Anderlecht
    Mirandes to score a goal

@1.86

odds on Anderlecht have dropped from 1.57 iirc to 1.40 and I was impressed by Mirandes in the first game, they managed to score twice away from home, surely they can get at least one goal at home.

Get in! :)

Grimsby tomorrow @ 6/4 away too Barrow looks good,

Grimsby on a 7 win streak hitting 25 goals, average 3.57 scored per game, Barrow are having an average season, 2 wins in their last 5.

Grimsby have no major worries, a lot of rumours that their star Liam Hearn has been linked with a lot of clubs, he's hit 22 in 28 this season and is on a lethal run at the moment 9 in his last 7,

Grimsby are actually 2nd in Europes goal scoring charts this season only behind Barca, http://toogoodtogodown.wordpress.com/2012/01/23/grimsby-towns-goals-galore-how-the-mariners-head-up-the-top-scorers-in-europe/

Barrows 1st choice keeper is out with a knock to the head and has bleeding around the brain, poor man. its gonna be freezing in Barrow tomorrow, so there may not be too many goals, hopefully a 1 or 2 goal win will do nicely

As long as Hearn starts tomorrow i'll be on this.

10 man Barrow grab a late equalizer, :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭thomasj

thomasj wrote: »
    2 bets done in paddy power shop tonight:

- cardiff to win on penalties @ 25/1 (cardiff need to win 1-0 in ordinary time and extra time) - 10 down

Get in! :)

georgieM wrote: »
    Does a draw not just mean that leg of the accum is void

I think thats pretty much what I said?

• Advertisement

2 bets that stand out at me tomorrow the -1 AH on barca @ 2.025 and William-Hill wincast of Messi to score anytime and Barca to win @ 1/1

2 bets that stand out at me tomorrow the -1 AH on barca @ 2.025 and William-Hill wincast of Messi to score anytime and Barca to win @ 1/1

Anything on the USA women again tonight?

Anything on the USA women again tonight?

I forgot about it, thanks TB

I see they are against Mexico who are no way as bad as Guatemala but America should still beat them easily enough

I had the displeasure of watching both teams and USA are just on another level all together

Not much to bet on with the current market thou, probably have to wait for live betting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

georgieM wrote: »
    Does a draw not just mean that leg of the accum is void

I think thats pretty much what I said?

So If i put 6 items in my accum and 5 are to win and 1 is DNB. And the DNB game is a draw then it is not counted

So If i put 6 items in my accum and 5 are to win and 1 is DNB. And the DNB game is a draw then it is not counted

correct, the draw game is void and the accumulator is calculated on the 5 other odds, and your winnings will be based on 5/6's of your stake, as the void selection is returned, (1/6)

I forgot about it, thanks TB

I see they are against Mexico who are no way as bad as Guatemala but America should still beat them easily enough

I had the displeasure of watching both teams and USA are just on another level all together

Not much to bet on with the current market thou, probably have to wait for live betting

I wont be up at 03:30, very tempted to put a big stake on over 3.5 @ 1.650 thou

I wont be up at 03:30, very tempted to put a big stake on over 3.5 @ 1.650 thou

**** didnt know it be on that time

That's a pity

Ill probably regret it but ill have to leave it

I was reading previews of the match and the Americans are really for up for Revenge after the defeat in 2010 qualifications of the world cup

Gonna leave it too,

Just looked at their results from last year, 15 - 20% went over 3.5 goals,

Barcelona-1.0 @ 2.025
    €20.00 Single

Gone for that AH bet

http://www.bettingzone.co.uk/football/betting/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=betting/12/01/24/manual_153725.html&BID=3711

Although Im hoping for a comfortable win tomorrow night:pac:, there seems to be great value on City winning in ET (12/1) especially as the away goal rules comes into play then. Worth considering for anyone interested..

• Advertisement

link doesnt work Fowler

link doesnt work Fowler

Ya keeps sending me to broken page. Ya can still see it linked there under the city/liverpool preview. Anyway they say PP are the only ones offering the 12/1 as it looks like they havent kopped on about the ET away goals!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bmcgann

Hey!

Im new to betting but I'm pretty awesome at fantasy football so i thought id give paddy power a go, I placed two 25 euro bets for city/spurs to score and manu/arsenal to score and won so now have 85 or something and a free bet!

Just looking for opinion with free bet!

1. City to win 17/10
    2. Villa/Arsenal to score at 5/6

Im tempted for 2. what do you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

Didn't get my bet on Miller in the end, just as well:p Good value in Aguero anytime @ 15/8. Can definitely see him popping up tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 629 ✭✭✭PurpleSt4in

If both start (which I am guessing they will)

Double
    Aguero Anytime 15/8
    Alexis Sanchez Anytime 13/8

Stake 10
    Potential Returns 75

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Made this one last night but cant remember the odds.

Barca - Real BTTS
    Mallorca - Bilbao BTTS
    Napoli - Inter BTTS

Think all 3 were around @1,8

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭bestleftfull3

man city to qualify 15/8 double with barca !!! :) = €€€€€€€€€€€

PAYS 7/2 !!!

Under 1.5 goals in the Libya v Zambia game @ 2.30 is tempting, these 2 teams were in the same qualifying group for the ACN, Libya won 1-0 at home and drew 0-0 in Zambia, Libya also only lost 1-0 vs Ivory Coast in a friendly recently.

http://www.soccerway.com/teams/libya/libya/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Are you not better off spreading that stake on 0-0 no goalscorer/1-0/0-1 then?

• Advertisement

inforfun wrote: »
    Are you not better off spreading that stake on 0-0 no goalscorer/1-0/0-1 then?

Yea good idea, I'm gonna do that instead.

Also got a decent stake on this double:
    Under 2.5 in Libya v Zambia
    BTTS in Mallorca v Athletic Bilbao
    @ 2.37

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement