Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIS for the second time-waiting time still 20 weeks?Mod warning post 437

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 yammy mammy

Hi, my renewal date is 15/03, and there was nothing in my account today!! I need money badly, just like all of us.....

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mamof5

Hi, my renewal date is 15/03, and there was nothing in my account today!! I need money badly, just like all of us.....

15th too and nothing,fingers crossed for next week:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 cara11

me too. And another loooong week ahead. To top it all - my car died on me 2 days ago. Now I depend even more on the friends I already owe so much.
    :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 18 lisaos

Keep us posted, my date is the 18th of April and it can't come quick enough, finding it very hard

• Registered Users Posts: 6 yelly

Can you claim supplentary allowance while you wait?? Or can you claim job seekers for the days you dont work? Just not sure how I will cope when my claim is up for review...

Thanks

• Advertisement

Just off the phone with them they are working on the 23 of March at the moment

Thanks for information, hopefully will get the money this thursday!!

• Registered Users Posts: 36 babsrose

just rang them my renewal date was 11th april. they told me they are dealing with 23rd march so itll be 3-4 weeks more

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭aileach

OMG I didn't realise the waiting time was so long - ours is up for renewal this week but we sent in the form a few weeks ago and received confirmation of this last week.

Last year we were just given the same rate without being reviewed as the waiting time was so long and our circumstances hadn't changed but that still took 8 weeks.

Its gonna be sleepless night for all of us tonight hoping that the money will be there in our accounts tomorrow!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Its gonna be sleepless night for all of us tonight hoping that the money will be there in our accounts tomorrow!!
    They are only half way through the 23/3/12 claims,unless your PPS number starts with a low number it hasnt been processed yet.

yabadabado wrote: »
    They are only half way through the 23/3/12 claims,unless your PPS number starts with a low number it hasnt been processed yet.
    Hi, my renewal is 15.03, so i really hope they finished that, what do you think?is there any hope for me to get paid tomorrow, or else i will go crazy, so broke financialy....thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

yabadabado wrote: »

hi,im the 8/3 and still no payment,my number starts with a nine,everytime i ring they say in two weeks!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mamof5

got mine today,i'm 15/3.didn't get any back payment,thats gonna take another 2 weeks. and i'm 23 euro down on last year,can't see why??nothing at all changed. anyway,hope you all get sorted soon:):)

My letter said that the FIS would stop on 27 June, does that mean that my last date of payment would have been last thursday 21 June? No money in the bank today :( I thought that the last payment until the renewal goes through would be today?

So sorry to hear that the waiting time is so long, I hope you got your payment today yammy mammy

• Registered Users Posts: 16,520 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

aileach wrote: »
    My letter said that the FIS would stop on 27 June, does that mean that my last date of payment would have been last thursday 21 June? No money in the bank today :( I thought that the last payment until the renewal goes through would be today?
    Your last payment was the 21/6/12 and you would be paid up until the 27/6/12.Always ends on a wednesday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭jca

I went to cwo and she organised money for me which I collect in the post office on Friday mornings. It's €106 less than what I'd get on Fis but better than nothing. My Fis finished the 24th on may and I'm struggling already. Going to be a long hard road till August/September.

I'm 15/03 and nothing in today. Anyone else on 15/03 not get theirs??? And another week of hope ahead...:rolleyes:

aileach wrote: »

So sorry to hear that the waiting time is so long, I hope you got your payment today yammy mammy
    Hi , thanks I got my money and the back money today, so happy about it!paid the rent and car insurance, i am sooo happy, i hope you all will get it soon, I was waiting 15 weeks since my last payment,..

I'm so glad you got it yammy mammy :) (My car and house insurances are due at the end of next week - bad planning there, I wish I could change the renewal date for at least one of them)

Were you waiting 15 weeks from the date you reapplied or from the date of your last payment?

• Advertisement

Oops just noticed that you said from last payment yammy mammy - thanks for that update. 15 weeks brings me to the beginning of October :(

does anyone know if the waiting time has reduced at all?

Rang on the 25th june and they were on the 23rd March anyone else any up dates, i'm the 18th of April so 12 weeks since last payment :(

Hi, I am 15/03 and just got a letter last week saying they need me to fill in another form to proceed with my claim. All the information I have to fill in was already on my form that I filled in in March (I checked as I always copy everything). :( Not sure why that is but at least it seems they are working on it.

has any of your details changed in last 12 months, some dated 15th have theirs and they told me theyere working on 23rd ,which was a week and a half ago

I know. No, nothing has changed but since the place where I work closed for 3 months in Winter, I wasn't allowed to just do a renewal but had to fill in a complete NEW claim (16 pages!). This is now every year the same. I stop getting payments in December, re-apply in March and it takes till August to get some Money. Only to lose it again in December for the next 7-8 months. :( I wished, it would be possible to just do the normal renewal paper.:cool:

The letter they sent is strange: I have to complete a form at the items marked "X". The form they returned however is Part 3 to be filled in by my employer and there is not one thing marked with an "X" at all. I assume my employer has to fill in how much i earned as in March they filled in zero everywhere because I just started working again then. But why did they send this to me and not to my employer? I can't fill in anything there. I wonder was it a mixup, did my employer get the form I am supposed to fill in instead? Our payroll admin is on holidays - so I can't do anything. Another delay....

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Glyni

Any one any idea what date they are processing at the moment. Have tried ringing a couple of times but phone is just ringing out.

Got through this morning on the 29th march, told me three weeks for mine, my renewal is 18th April

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Glyni

They are only a week further than when I last got through to them nearly 3 weeks ago. If its taking 3 weeks for them to do each week it'll be another 6 weeks before they get to me. I'm 12th April. waiting times seem to be getting longer not shorter :(

• Advertisement

I know the wait is ridiculous, and my hubbys stubborn and won't go to welfare officer for money so barely surviving , on another thread a woman whose renewal was the 28th of March had her money in her account Monday just gone, hope fully not to long more for us, let us know when you get sorted or if you hear anymore thanks

Advertisement