Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Body & Soul 2012

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

What is the running order of bands for the Shrine's Shack area of Body and Soul?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭babymanval

Never been B&S before, have been to EP/Knockanstockan etc though. Very excited as I don't have much else goin on this summer!

Anyone got any tips? Not general festival stuff, but tips specific to B&S?

Also; given the bleak forecast, I'm thinking of grabbing a smallish (8 x 8 x 8 ft) gazebo from Argos. I know it says on the website not to bring them, but I've seen em at every other festival I've been to. How strict is this guideline? Did people have them last year?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

Kevoruss wrote: »
    Hey I'd be interested in taking that ticket off you. Where u from and how much we talkin?? I presume it's the Saturday and Sunday ticket?

i'll wait 'til the saturday to see the weather, so most likely not selling. some tickets here on toutless if you're looking:
    http://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14747

10 ticks on adverts.ie as well:
    http://www.adverts.ie/for-sale/tickets/62/q_body+soul/

• Registered Users Posts: 3 taa

anyone driving from cork friday or saturday looking to share the cost of petrol?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭autotrader

Just a heads up and I've no way of verifying this but I heard there is no ATM's down there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭moncai

Anyone know if it's a small enough walk from campsite to carpark? Are we talkin 20 mins? Or like 5 mins? I tried to find a map on the website but its pretty difficult to use and i gave up...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭RINO87

I dont know the setup this year but in previous years it was a short walk from the carpark, very short!!

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭sissorhands

Does anyone know if the "Special SECRET Guest" for the Shrines Shack stage on friday between 02:00-03:00 is Conor O'Brien of the Villagers?

It's just that it's an acoustice stage, and Vilagers are the next day. Who else could they hype up a special guest act to be??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭sissorhands

More than likely. I just want my boyhood dreams to come true :(

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Lucifer-0

The forecast has improved :)

http://www.met.ie/forecasts/5day-ireland.asp

Those showers have split down the middle with West Meath escaping !

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fofany

moncai wrote: »
    Anyone know if it's a small enough walk from campsite to carpark? Are we talkin 20 mins? Or like 5 mins? I tried to find a map on the website but its pretty difficult to use and i gave up...

I emailed Body & Soul last night to find out about the carpark as I have young kids & the walk in 2010 was quite a trek, but last year it was really close. They came back to me that the carpark is not in the same place as last year (unfortunately), but there will be a map up on their website tomorrow. Hoping it's not going to be too far.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭fofany

Lucifer-0 wrote: »
    The forecast has improved :)

http://www.met.ie/forecasts/5day-ireland.asp

Those showers have split down the middle with West Meath escaping !

I hope so. I still haven't bought my tickets yet! The forecast keeps changing. I really want to go - but not in the rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Outer Heaven

Anyone know for sure whether there'll be an atm anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Anyone know for sure whether there'll be an atm anywhere?

http://www.facebook.com/BodyandSoulIreland/posts/10151842235850514
    Body&Soul
    ‎**ATMs** There are ATMs on site but they won’t be accessible until Saturday morning, so if you’re coming down on Friday, make sure you bring enough money for Friday fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Griff77

Really looking forward to this now. Any sign of a line up for the smaller stages being announced? Also does anyone have a handy clashfinder?

there will be good weather for the weekend ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Griff77 wrote: »
    Really looking forward to this now. Any sign of a line up for the smaller stages being announced? Also does anyone have a handy clashfinder?

there will be good weather for the weekend ;)
    think they're announcing the rest of the times tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭jennebean

• Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭Dellboy54

Anyone know of any decent beer offers going?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Count_Hook

Knock yourself out - looks pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭babymanval

Are there any (android) apps that you can manually input multiple stages/times, thus creating a live clashfinder? That'd be pretty good...

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Griff77

Cheers draiochtanois, that's a pretty good clashfinder! Looking forward to seeing what's on the small stages tomorrow.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

Lot's of very reasonably priced tickets on twitter #ticketfairy

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MedbKC

Hey just in case anyone needs it there's a Galway bus organised here: https://www.facebook.com/events/324004911017986/

• Registered Users Posts: 17,056 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Looking forward to John Talabot, Little Dragon, M83, The Herbalizer, Kormac's Big Band, Donal Dineen, - any other recommendations to check out?

• Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

For those who have been other years, are you given the times/programme on the way in? Or do I need to take them from home?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Lucifer-0

Tusky wrote: »
    Looking forward to John Talabot, Little Dragon, M83, The Herbalizer, Kormac's Big Band, Donal Dineen, - any other recommendations to check out?

Gold Panda and WhoMadeWho....but mostly Gold Panda, gonna be amazing.

Advertisement