Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accidently got a girl to hate me

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,398 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

brummytom wrote: »
    That is flirting?

Jesus Christ.

You have to say it with your lad hanging out of your trousers for it to be proper flirting. Girls love it when they see a bit of mickey.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

astonaidan wrote: »
    Dont get me wrong, I am a dickhead, I just wouldnt be to a girl by herself, I still think she still reacted totally wrong and misunderstood it, But I guess you cant win them all

In fairness, it would've been hard for her to understand it "correctly," the joke doesn't come across very well.

In future, it's best to just not bother talking to people in lifts; the silence doesn't need to be filled by awkward smalltalk.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Worse, these are likely the same guys who come back to this forum and post that the reasons they are not "pulling" is that "Irish women are stuck up and frigid". :)
    Actually I was one of them saying good things about the Irish girls,Muppet!
    OSI wrote: »
    You might have been laughing at how pathetic you were not being able to walk in flip flops. They were laughing at just how pathetic you were. That is honestly the crappiest ice breaker I've heard.
    Wow I guess your the expert, But taking into account Ive had one bad experience with a girl in the last 2 years doing things my way getting girls laughing, I think Ill keep doing things my way love!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Did you offer to check the lift passenger weight limit for her perchance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

ease up y'all. This started out as a light-hearted thread

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Wow I guess your the expert, But taking into account Ive had one bad experience with a girl in the last 2 years doing things my way getting girls laughing, I think Ill keep doing things my way love!

If your way works, fine, but I doubt calling women "love" helps!

Actually, no, it probably would make lots of women laugh!

Defensive much? Never said a thing about you. Was a general statement and as with all general statements it does not apply to everyone.

Defensive much? Never said a thing about you. Was a general statement and as with all general statements it does not apply to everyone.
    Sorry misread thought you were refering to me, Was a bit pissed since Ive never had a problem with Irish girls home or abroad, Shouldnt be skim reading:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭damonjewel

I decided to say to the good looking girl beside me to break the tension "You really should have slid down my bannister"

Sorry couldn't resist I'll get me coat

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

If I've learned anything from romantic comedies it's that women always fall in love with men they initially hate. Just as she's leaving follow her to the airport, train station or bus stop and tell her you love her. That always works.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,300 ✭✭✭HazDanz

If I've learned anything from romantic comedies it's that women always fall in love with men they initially hate. Just as she's leaving follow her to the airport, train station or bus stop and tell her you love her. That always works.

Yes. Also I would suggest the OP to produce a sincere gesture of kindness to the hating girl's friend within sight of the hating girl. This will plant seeds of doubt within her formed opinion of the OP as a cock. I imagine her to think about this while she devours her second slice of black forest gatteau for the afternoon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,650 ✭✭✭sensibleken

Worse, these are likely the same guys who come back to this forum and post that the reasons they are not "pulling" is that "Irish women are stuck up and frigid". :)

FYI. when theyre overweight its not "pulling" its "towing" :pac:

FYI. when theyre overweight its not "pulling" its "towing" :pac:

Yeah I was thinking when I read this....
    Snakeblood wrote: »
    She burst into tears and ran from the pub, her boyfriend followed.

.... that that was one hell of a gravitational pull.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

lol - b!ches b crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭real stig

Chillaxe wrote: »
    Get that bitch a scooter, fatties love scooters.
    Fat women are like scooters, bit of fun to ride until your friends find out.. I should go

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭harvester of sorrow

Is it possible the op is suffering from the same thing as Obie Trice??
    Watch from 2.20:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 377 ✭✭Dublin Chick

Don't bother trying to make amends. Next time you see her lean over and whisper into her ear....."Hi Fatty"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,663 ✭✭✭Immaculate Pasta

What can I say OP? That was the worst things I've ever read. I'm simply disgusted and you're a vile human being. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

Heard a good one today off a mate and thought of this thread.

Guy to girl
    ' how much does a polar bear weigh '

Girl confused; no idea

Guy; nor do I but he broke the ice didn't he .......

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

OP,

Why don't you do what everyone always wishes they could do but never try when these misunderstandings happen.

Actually go up to the girl and bluntly explain the misunderstanding the same way you did on here, just so she doesnt go on thinking you were an ass and she looked fat.

Yes she'll still think you are a weirdo but **** it, it can't be worse then it is now. Hell she may even be impressed by your honesty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Lol. Total "bitches be crazy" incident IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

Heard a good one today off a mate and thought of this thread.

Guy to girl
    ' how much does a polar bear weigh '

Girl confused; no idea

Guy; nor do I but he broke the ice didn't he .......

Don't do that, really, don't.

Don't do that, really, don't.
    Was thinking the same, Not sure asking a girl who already thinks I called her fat would understand a weight question being thrown her way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

That was no accident. reel her back in like you mean it then cry "manipulative little corruptor. requesting extended leave" n pretend to hate her right back. over an extended period

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

A hostel with 7 floors!!! Where?

CJC999 wrote: »
    A hostel with 7 floors!!! Where?

Sydney!

Well just to finish of this story, My sister became friends with this girl and now all of a sudden Im not a p***k, Like wtf serious wish I was gay at times like this:(

Advertisement