Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accidently got a girl to hate me

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

What you really need to do is get into a crowded lift, and when the doors close, turn around and say "you are all probably wondering why I asked you here today".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Ok I have to say once again that she wasnt remotely fat, which is why i find it strange she thought id say so, The reason I said she probably should have took the stairs was because she was there a good bit longer than me.

The thing is I see it as a challenge now, I shall make this girl not hate me;)

Jumpy wrote: »
    What you really need to do is get into a crowded lift, and when the doors close, turn around and say "you are all probably wondering why I asked you here today".
    My line for the crowded lift is "Dont you know someones going to ruin this perfect awkward moment, Theirs always one talker"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,606 ✭✭✭Jumpy

John Doe1 wrote: »
    By any chance when you were making this genius witticism, were you grabbing her belly folds?

Ah yes, you can also do that on the dance floor when that song from LMFAO comes on. Especially during the "wiggle, wiggle, wiggle" part.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,542 ✭✭✭Captain Darling

You fatist!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,572 ✭✭✭✭brummytom

astonaidan wrote: »
    That was the weird thing she wasnt a fatty at all, She was like a total babe

The sheep pig?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,466 ✭✭✭Snakeblood

My line for the crowded lift is "Dont you know someones going to ruin this perfect arkward moment, Theirs always one talker"

I always say 'Have you ever seen the opening credits for "The Equalizer"?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭ringadingding

All women think they're fat, avoid anything weight related.

Same for anything appearance related

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭LeeHoffmann

I always say 'Have you ever seen the opening credits for "The Equalizer"?

^ I haven't. do tell...

^ I haven't. do tell...

It's from about 15 seconds in to 20 seconds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

Jumpy wrote: »
    My line for the crowded lift is "Dont you know someones going to ruin this perfect arkward moment, Theirs always one talker"

Wow. You're quite the conversational genius!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,027 ✭✭✭Ficheall

Jaxxy wrote: »
    What you should have said was:

"When's your birthday?"

She responds with a date.
    Like hell, she does.

And in the highly unlikely event that she did, how is saying
    "Sure it'd be [insert date here] before this lift arrives."
    supposed to be remotely funny?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

what is an "arkward"? Heading in the direction of an ark?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Ok I have to say once again that she wasnt remotely fat, which is why i find it strange she thought id say so, The reason I said she probably should have took the stairs was because she was there a good bit longer than me.

We get that. People are just making jokes. You are missing the joke, as did this allegedly hot girl.

Ficheall wrote: »
    What you should have said was:

"When's your birthday?"

She responds with a date.
    Like hell, she does.

And in the highly unlikely event that she did, how is saying
    "Sure it'd be [insert date here] before this lift arrives."
    supposed to be remotely funny?

Who said anything about it being funny? It's just a better opening than "you should have taken the stairs".

Who said anything about it being funny? It's just a better opening than "you should have taken the stairs".
    I disagree.

@ Snakeblood, can't view that video in work but thanks, I'll have a look later

I disagree.

Ah, it is. It doesn't leave open the possibility you are calling the person you find hot a fatty. It's not hilarious, but it's something to throw out there.

Wow. You're quite the conversational genius!
    You got this from 2 lines, Wow cause you know I just use them over and over
    bluewolf wrote: »
    what is an "arkward"? Heading in the direction of an ark?
    Fixed:D
    We get that. People are just making jokes. You are missing the joke, as did this allegedly hot girl.
    This is witty, I have no qualms with you!

@ Snakeblood, can't view that video in work but thanks, I'll have a look later

oh, ok. Well, it's vaguely menacing music, then an overhead shot of an obvious threatening gang youth (possibly latino) in a lift, leaning back, with a white woman holding her bag tightly, by the door, her body language is terrified. Then in a couple of cuts, the gangyouth moves forward threateningly. Takes five seconds, implies a lot.

• Advertisement

I disagree.

Okay then!

It's better to have her think you're an idiot?

OP clearly knew (subconsciously) that all women are more likely to go after dickheads and/or people that aren't interested in them. Unfortunately, he seems to have neglected to follow through: "You should have taken the stairs, you ugly bitch..."

It's better to have her think you're an idiot?

OP clearly knew (subconsciously) that all women are more likely to go after dickheads and/or people that aren't interested in them. Unfortunately, he seems to have neglected to follow through: "You should have taken the stairs, you ugly bitch..."

Oh yeah, because she's totally putty in his hands now, isn't she?

oh, ok. Well, it's vaguely menacing music, then an overhead shot of an obvious threatening gang youth (possibly latino) in a lift, leaning back, with a white woman holding her bag tightly, by the door, her body language is terrified. Then in a couple of cuts, the gangyouth moves forward threateningly. Takes five seconds, implies a lot.
    ooh I want to watch that movie now. Is it worth watching?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭Fear Uladh

Get that bitch a scooter, fatties love scooters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Keep the hostel sweet.

My guess is that successful cohabitation - especially involving sex - with other people is a few decades away.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭PandyAndy

davidm20 wrote: »
    Add me along with 'Girl' to your now growing list

Someone woke up on the wrong side this morning...
    My line for the crowded lift is "Dont you know someones going to ruin this perfect awkward moment, Theirs always one talker"

Do they reply that it's not possessive?

:pac:

ooh I want to watch that movie now. Is it worth watching?

It's a tv show, sadly, the best stuff was implied in opening credits...*

*NB Not that I'm implying rape\mugging is best stuff.

Dont get me wrong, I am a dickhead, I just wouldnt be to a girl by herself, I still think she still reacted totally wrong and misunderstood it, But I guess you cant win them all

• Advertisement

brummytom wrote: »
    That is flirting?

Jesus Christ.

Worse, these are likely the same guys who come back to this forum and post that the reasons they are not "pulling" is that "Irish women are stuck up and frigid". :)

Advertisement