Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stuff your parents do that embarrasses you..

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

Gonzor wrote: »
    My middle aged, overweight father plays airsoft. Him and about 20 other middle aged, overweight lads (half them acting/thinking they're some kind of Rambo in the making) go out running around shooting each other with little toy guns and posing for photos which inevitably end up plastered all over facebook. It makes me feel like a d!ckhead.

WHat about ye lot, any of your parents do anything you wish they didn't :rolleyes:

Get a grip FFS! Your Dad's entitled to do what he likes. I'm sure some of the sh!t you did growing up annoyed him as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

goat2 wrote: »
    we had sheep, and one year one of the lambs became a family pet, it grew huge, and would jump into the car when mother was going to town, so one evening i was walking down the street with my friends, mother sees me before i saw her, so she made a beeline for me, she stopped the car got out, the sheep followed, my mouth was open, i was speechless, embarrissed, i loved the sheep as a pet in the yard at home, but to see my mother coming twoards me with the sheep following on a busy street, i still shudder,
    I'm amazed you're not called Sheep2 after that harrowing experience :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 639 ✭✭✭Shivers26

Parents causing serious problems - move out. Problem solved.

My old pair are generally ok. The ma has a serious facebook addiction and she can a be a bit loose with her commenting on myself and siblings pages e.g. 'why are you on facebook when you are you in work' FFS ma, I'm 29! Thats about the worst of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Gonzor wrote: »
    WHat about ye lot, any of your parents do anything you wish they didn't :rolleyes:
    My father died. I wish he hadn't.

Advertisement