Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst TV show ever?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TheBrinch

Friends! :mad:

Ok there was a few once of laughs see that show over the years but for god sakes its ancient, just get rid off the f**ckin thing!

They finally stop showing it on channel 4. Then they bring it over to comedy central?!?!

And also GLEE...... words cant describe how i want them all dead :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

cougar town ,,,omg embarrisingly bad ..
    even when courtney cox look directly into the camera ,you hear her soul scream
    GET ME OUTTA HERE .

• Registered Users Posts: 30 jordo333

LOST - Load of bollocks

• Registered Users Posts: 813 ✭✭✭working fool

Gavin & Stacey
    Hyped up tripe

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Winning streak! I want to gouge out my eyes if it's on while I'm in the vicinity.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

most everything on the telly is a pile of sh1te and as for american comedy just makes me fcuking sick with the canned laughter two an a half men my ass and charlie sheen well he's just coked out of his noggin :eek::eek::eek:

Americans are the best at TV comedy (Curb Your Enthusiasm, The Office, Arrested Development, South Park, Modern Family and many, many more) and it's pretty uncommon for them to feature laughter-tracks nowadays.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭Toby Take a Bow

Modern Family.
    How I Met Your Mother.
    Two and a Half Men.
    The Big Bang Theory.

I've sat through a couple of episodes of each of these 'comedies'. I have yet to laugh or even snigger. Beyond depressing.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

Fair play. I thought Modern Family was possibly the best new comedy I've seen in several years. Wasn't expecting to like it but it's delightful. Well-written, well acted and genuinely likeable characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭patwicklow

Fair city got to be the worst for acting and the writing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,078 ✭✭✭✭LordSutch

Winning streak . . . .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

Theres a lot of crap, so its hard to mentally sift the shite for true meisterworks of horror....

"Extra, Extra" - RTE - billed as a top notch comedy. Yer woman that used be on Nighthawks walked out during production. I watched the first episode, and she was right. It was a shame she didn't torch the poxy thing on the way though.

"Leave it to Mrs O'Brien" - RTE - "dated" presumes there was a time in human history this was funny. The only way that term could be used in conjunction with this crock of shite was be to refer to some era before the invention of humour.

Phil Cools "Cool Head" - ITV - killed his TV career dead, and unsuprisingly. No idea what went wrong, but wrong it certainly went.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I can't stand the big bang theory.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Misfits, don't really get it!:confused:

I have warmed to big bang theory, didn't think it were up to much at first but think its quiet funny but how I met your mother is funnier though just as funny as Friends and Fr Ted!

The naked camera is very funny, mrs brown is good.

Hardy bucks only interesting thing the one with your man doing the driving test! Rest is a bit silly!

If it isn't your good self, the worst show ever!

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭timmy880

Frank Skinner starred in a show called Shane. Absolutely brutal.

Also Ardal O Hanlon playing a super hero in some show was a load of rubbish as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Nodin wrote: »
    Theres a lot of crap, so its hard to mentally sift the shite for true meisterworks of horror....

"Extra, Extra" - RTE - billed as a top notch comedy. Yer woman that used be on Nighthawks walked out during production. I watched the first episode, and she was right. It was a shame she didn't torch the poxy thing on the way though.

That was painful! Also the Cassidys and Upwardly Mobile, they were utterly dire.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Frank Skinners Opinionated....on right now....

WHAT

THE

FCUK??

Michael Mcintyre hasn't got a patch on him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Prisoner cell block H

god I remember my missus watching it years ago,it was really bad

Advertisement