Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The one card 'spread' thread.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 hotmamma

Oryx cud I get one please? Its been a funny year and am curious to see whats ahead.. thnks,

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭Dramatik

Hey Oryx I would very much like to avail of your offer :)

Cool idea by the way :cool:

Oryx wrote: »
    I know you wanted this sooner, I'm Sorry I couldn't get to it till now.

The last time you got the Emperor and one of the queens. This time your card is the Empress. This is a beautiful card showing a woman in a flowing dress walking through a field of wheat. It is a card of fruitfulness and growth. Coupled with your other cards, this card indicates a phase in your life where you are changing from who you were to a new aspect of your life. Priorities are shifting. Family life and nurturing are strongly shown. You are moving towards a deeper more permanent stage in a relationship, though things are a little way off yet. These are the days that are setting your course for your life. You are being asked not to try and rush anything as that will not work. Go with the natural flow.

i appreciate you doing this and it actualy made loads of sense even though it wasnt what i was wondering about!!

thanks very much for your time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

Oryx, can I have one please!?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

nono2011 wrote: »
    Oryx cud I get one please? curiousity is getting the better of me :P

No rush :)
    Hope you really meant no rush. :)

I turned a few cards for you, the first ones have come up here before, and the first unique one was the Ten of Wands. Though all the cards that came up seemed to be showing difficult situations; too many people around you interfering or causing hassle. The Ten shows a weary figure bowed down beneath ten flaming wands. It is telling you that right now, your responsibilities are a heavy burden. You have lost your creative spark simply because life is making too many demands on you. Rather than fighting this situation you are defeated by it and feel overwhelmed. Mostly you end up doing things for others, leaving no time for yourself. You are being told by this card that you need to say no to others. Stop letting them place their problems on your shoulders. Don't feel guilty about doing this, if it means burning some bridges, so be it. Look after yourself as your priority.

• Advertisement

hotmamma wrote: »
    Oryx cud I get one please? Its been a funny year and am curious to see whats ahead.. thnks,
    Again, I think a card has shown up a second time. This time its the Four of Wands. This card's message is that you have done well and achieved much, people are proud of you. But the real work has yet to begin. In the next year you will really roll you sleeves up and work hard. Long hours and concentration are shown. A woman you are close to will be perplexed by a seeming change of attitude from you. You will need to be understanding towards this person and reassure them all is ok. A man will irritate by being too needy. All in all you are being reminded not to neglect those close to you in the coming year even though you will be pressurised and busy. April is an important time.

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭chirogirl

could I have one please. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

id appreciate one too!

• Registered Users Posts: 46 msnd

Can you try pulling a card for me please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Its not you and its not me.

can i have one please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Happyzebra

Ooohh ...please pull a card for me too...thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 7 nono2011

Thanks so much Oryx that was spot on, I am so tired from running around for everyone else and getting no thanks for it, I need some me time :P

I will get to the other requests here, haven't forgotten!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭Sala

Yay! It will be interesting as I had a reading a while ago so I wonder if your card will pick up on any of the same things :D

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭little lady

Sounds like fun, I'd like to give it a go if you have the time. Thanks!!

Dramatik wrote: »
    Hey Oryx I would very much like to avail of your offer :)

Cool idea by the way :cool:
    Thank you for waiting. :)

A lot of repetition of cards again, I do make note of the type of cards that come up as I try to get a unique one. You were getting two distinct types of card which to me would mean two very different aspects to your life at the moment. Its like you are one person when at work and with your friends, and another when with a partner.
    The card I am reading for you is the Ten of Cups. This shows a couple hand in hand, and means ongoing contentment in a relationship. However, in this card you seem vulnerable. Its like there is something slightly off balance or uncertain happening, which is making you feel a little raw or at an emotional risk - youve had your heart broken and don't want it to happen again. Though things are good with this person, playful and happy, its just you are holding back a little. No dramatic changes are shown for you, but February will be an emotional time. I also see you with a new car, your pride and joy. :)

Sala wrote: »
    Oryx, can I have one please!?
    Your card is the Ace of Wands. In this card a king stands on a mountaintop, with the world in one hand and a huge flaming wand in the other. Mountain peaks surround him. This is a powerful card, full of potential and energy, and ideas that are not yet fully formed. It shows you full of the need to do something new and creative, but youre not sure of the direction to go in yet. This card is telling you that you are strong, imaginative, and capable, and to follow your instincts. You are very good at weighing up your options, so trust your judgement. A connection to work with animals is shown. On a separate random note, I see you having issues with your feet. :)

chirogirl wrote: »
    could I have one please. Thanks
    Your card is the Five of Cups. Through all the suits in Tarot, the fives indicate difficulty of some sort. In the Five of Cups, it is about something going wrong causing regret. For you, this seems to be a relationship that ended in the past but which you still think about and have regrets about. You still 'carry a torch' for this person. The message of this card is that you can't dwell on it anymore. Better things are waiting for you, you just need to let go of this stuff from your past first, then make a clean start.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 mbuble

I would LOVE one too, if you have time thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭histories

Me too please, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭hollee

Id love to have a card read, keep me in mind when you get a chance. Thank you.

dyer wrote: »
    id appreciate one too!
    Howdy dyer.

The one that came up for you is the Page of Cups. Im beginning to forget what ones have come up before, but this card shows a boy kneeling before a calm pool surrounded by trees and flowers. He looks into a golden cup on the ground before him. This card is about the birth of new feelings or the renewed capacity to love.

This card shows you as someone who tends to keep a lot to yourself. You appear to have a quiet nature and you dont let emotions show. However once you get onto a subject that interests you, with people you trust, you have no trouble talking. :) You dont come across as closed or guarded, just someone who is naturally introverted. Its not a bad thing, others find you a calm person to be around.

But the page can warn you not to be too preoccupied with your own things, and becoming too closed off to others. Soon, you will be offered a chance to do something different with a group of people, (you may have already heard about it) take up the offer, good things will come from it.

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭bicardi19

Can you do one for me too, if you get the chance. Thanks.

msnd wrote: »
    Can you try pulling a card for me please
    You got the King of Swords. A severe looking king in pale robes sits holding a sword and scales surrounded by mountains and rocky ground.

This is a card all about leadership skills. It shows you as a clear thinker and decisive. You are suited to a job with responsiblities and a position leading others. You are not easy on yourself though, you work yourself hard, and often put up with discomfort if you think its worthwhile for what you want to achieve.

You are having to make some difficult decisions at the moment, you need to be unemotional in deciding what to do, as emotions only cloud your judgement. This is something you are quite capable of doing, you have the mental toughness. Just remember you dont need to be like that all the time, find space to let your softer side out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭dyer

thanks Oryx, that was very nice of you :)

its uncanny really that you pulled that card... literally hit the nail on the head.. (with regards current events in my life), i think i have a good idea what that group thing might be too.

if youd like.. id be happy to fill you in on why it was meaningful.

dyer wrote: »
    thanks Oryx, that was very nice of you :)

its uncanny really that you pulled that card... literally hit the nail on the head.. (with regards current events in my life), i think i have a good idea what that group thing might be too.

if youd like.. id be happy to fill you in on why it was meaningful.

I deliberatly don't ask for feedback here because that's not what its about, but I'm glad you got something from it. But by all means pm me with background, it would be very interesting. :)

can i have one please
    The card you got is Temperance. This shows a beautiful woman stepping into a river, and surrounded by a rainbow. This card is all about the flow of feelings and understanding how to have balance in your heart.

This card is reminding you that feelings are normal and natural and it is ok to express them. You come across as someone who is naturally gentle and who would tend to put the needs and feelings of others before your own. This is a noble quality, but this card is telling you that there must be flow, don't forget that you deserve to look after yourself (and be looked after) too. A very strong bond with your mother is prominent here, she has been a big influence on you. But it is time to step up and be very much your own person now.

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭skintiam

Could you do a card for me please?

Happyzebra wrote: »
    Ooohh ...please pull a card for me too...thanks
    You got the Eight of Cups, (reversed). As I've already said, the cups deal in our emotions, and the eights generally describe a difficult stage. This card shows a girl descending darkened steps, a crescent moon shines above her.

The message of this card is that you need to let go of something, a thing you have given your time and energy and hope to. It is time to give up on it, even though you might not feel ready. There is a sense of you being conflicted, not ready to accept this truth. The card is not a negative one, it is simply stating fact. For as long as you do nothing you are stuck. As soon as you move forward with this, you will make progress in a new way. And a man is coming into your life who will offer support to you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,389 ✭✭✭mattjack

I,d like one too , please

Advertisement