Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"I believe in Kevpants" (S&SS Off Topic thread)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I may be able to help with the bumpers IF you're very stuck
    yes, i would consider myself rather stuck...

D'ye wanna borrow a 60kg log? Them girls love big logs.
    that might work, cheers! if i can't get a bar and bumpers...

he's doing "Take me out" desperate is the word...not stuck
    go f*ck yourself :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭Thud

How many reps are we going to see?

Fine line between impresing them more and giving them extra time to opt out....

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Da Za

Ha imagine I went on Take me Out!!!

The girls would def be impressed by the Barking Beast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

lol, i gaurantee everyne in this forum will give a tenner if you go on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Da Za

Mo Money.........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

D'ye wanna borrow a 60kg log? Them girls love big logs.
    I think strongman or bodyweight stuff would come across as more entertaining, I only bother watching strongman stuff on TV. If you say 60kg it means feck all to most people if they just see plates.

If you could do something somehow involving lifting one of the girls it would be a good laugh. I think somebody was lifting Tubirdy on the late late show, although thats only 30kg or so...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

Yeah, pressing one of the chicks over head would be well entertaining. Or if you did this:

rubadub wrote: »
    I think strongman or bodyweight stuff would come across as more entertaining, I only bother watching strongman stuff on TV. If you say 60kg it means feck all to most people if they just see plates.

If you could do something somehow involving lifting one of the girls it would be a good laugh. I think somebody was lifting Tubirdy on the late late show, although thats only 30kg or so...

i was thinking that, but couldn't really think of many realistic alternatives...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Bicep curls by holding them by the bra straps.

*Stick with plan A. C&J some weight. The burds will either fancy you or not regardless of the talent show.

squod wrote: »
    Bicep curls by holding them by the bra straps.

*Stick with plan A. C&J some weight. The burds will either fancy you or not regardless of the talent show.

errah yeah. gonna clean and PP though, have that bit of strength/lockout action.

anyway it's shooting next thursday so I need to organise that stuffs by then somehow... would really appreciate any help!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

Parsley wrote: »
    errah yeah. gonna clean and PP though, have that bit of strength/lockout action.

anyway it's shooting next thursday so I need to organise that stuffs by then somehow... would really appreciate any help!

would ya not just sing a song or do a dance or something

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Red Cortina

Are you going to go on the show in gym gear?? Can't do C&J's in regular clothes I would imagine:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,160 ✭✭✭✭banshee_bones

Naw red I think they show a montage/video clip of his talents and have his friends describe him, so I imagine there will be a 5 second clip of L laughing his hole off :pac:

well i've to do 2 rounds - one talking about myself and stuff, and then i'll have to lift the weight in the studio, in gym gear... they leave you go and change before that bit... it's all for a laugh. planning on having kurt angle's theme music playing for the lifting bit :pac:

would ya not just sing a song or do a dance or something

they said there's enough lads already doing that sort of thing... so they want me to be different!

Oh fair enough:)

So do you reckon you are increasing or decreasing your chances of scoring a chick with the C&J stuff????:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

You'd surely be strong enough to press one of the wimmenz, there's a couple of decent instructional vids on youtube for pressin people.

You'd surely be strong enough to press one of the wimmenz, there's a couple of decent instructional vids on youtube for pressin people.

that would be class. dunno if they'd let me... could ask em if ray foley would be willing to volunteer??

Oh fair enough:)

So do you reckon you are increasing or decreasing your chances of scoring a chick with the C&J stuff????:pac:

well i have to do SOMETHING... so i dunno!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

If you can do a TGU, pick a petite youngwan outta the lineup and off you go....

• Advertisement

i could use a model, or a chick i know and that i could practice with before actually doing it on telly, that might work!

A TGU with a person would defo impress the ladies:pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

TGU with a person would be awesome... but that's a minimum of a 55kg unstabilised TGU. Justsayin. What's your current TGU max?

TGU with a person would be awesome... but that's a minimum of a 55kg unstabilised TGU. Justsayin. What's your current TGU max?

roughly nothing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

People are entirely underestimating how difficult it is.

That being said, I still Plan on doing one with gymfreak this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

Naw red I think they show a montage/video clip of his talents and have his friends describe him, so I imagine there will be a 5 second clip of L laughing his hole off :pac:

Parsley wrote: »
    roughly nothing.

Unless you have some hitherto untapped, savante-like talent for the Turkish way of getting up, I would politely suggest finding some bumper plates and clean and jerking something. I've done a 40kg TGU with a kettlebell and I struggle immensely with my 28kg son.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,256 ✭✭✭Molly

New adidas shoes are for sale. They're hideous.

http://www.dynamic-eleiko.com/products/adiPower12FRS.html

Unless you have some hitherto untapped, savante-like talent for the Turkish way of getting up, I would politely suggest finding some bumper plates and clean and jerking something. I've done a 40kg TGU with a kettlebell and I struggle immensely with my 28kg son.

i can always press a person overhead!

• Advertisement

That would seem like a reasonable compromise.

Following on from that calf implants thread, does anyone know where I can get some? I'm almost positive I have the world's smallest calves.

Advertisement