Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hands down your pants...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭yizorselves

Any fella doing this in public deserves a smack

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 731 ✭✭✭inmyday

manlad wrote: »
    HATE????? Thats a bit harsh. I said in one of my original posts that I was on the dole, that was a lie, I can only get job seekers. Yes I still live with my parents? I'm 21, just finished my degree and cant get work, Ha I used all them words cos I know people like you love to hear them.

If you hate me that much for saying those things, how much do you hate the guy that pissed in your pint at the weekend.

I dont drink BRAH! Ya prick! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭manlad

inmyday wrote: »
    I dont drink BRAH! Ya prick! :pac:

I find your language extremely offensive brah, come at me and don't be mirin.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭UnawareCaesar

I do it at home if i'm in sweats out of habit at this stage

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,137 ✭✭✭44leto

Yeah I do in private, I think all men do, what can I say it feels good.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,631 ✭✭✭✭Hank Scorpio

God does it, don't see why we shouldn't :)

Ed_Oneil.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭maxfresh

Could you not just put your hands into your pockets if there cold :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,187 ✭✭✭psychward

nuxxx wrote: »

Ed_Oneil.jpg

http://www.starblogs.net/homer180.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Uh, no Peg.

You're OK OP, but if you ever do it in public then you deserve to have your hands chopped off.

phasers wrote: »
    Uh, no Peg.

You're OK OP, but if you ever do it in public then you deserve to have your hands chopped off.

ah I know I never do it in public.

Sometimes its just feels real comforting, lie on the couch in me fatmans, watching some decent tv, cupping my sac.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

nuxxx wrote: »

Ed_Oneil.jpg

I was wondering how long it would take King Bundy to appear in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

ah I know I never do it in public.

Sometimes its just feels real comforting, lie on the couch in me fatmans, watching some decent tv, cupping my sac.
    Don't know if I approve of you 'cupping yer sack' in front of your Mammy now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Damokc

By any chance are the bottoms of said trackies tucked into your whitest pair of socks, which sit in your whitest pair of Reebok Classics?

phasers wrote: »
    Don't know if I approve of you 'cupping yer sack' in front of your Mammy now

mam wouldn't approve of it either, da's farts usually take the attention away from my sac cupping.

Damokc wrote: »
    By any chance are the bottoms of said trackies tucked into your whitest pair of socks, which sit in your whitest pair of Reebok Classics?

no.

Said the same thing to the other 5 guys that asked that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭Damokc

no.

Said the same thing to the other 5 guys that asked that.

Glad to hear.Thread was TLTR.

Damokc wrote: »
    Glad to hear.Thread was TLTR.

I know what you mean but I've walked dwn Henry st and other places and have seen lads walking around both hands down the jocks, wearing matching adidas original tracksuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,085 ✭✭✭meoklmrk91

I remember once in school we were doing a film project and they brought people in to teach us for the weeks. While we filming some scenes one of the boys got a phone call, straight away hands down the pants, one of the people was a woman she was absolutely horrified, the look on her face was priceless, she turned to me on a number of times to as ''what in gods name he was doing'' but was clearly too shocked to admonish him. Youngfella playing away with himself, having a chat, oblivious to what was going on.

I'm a girl wouldn't be too turned on to see a fella doing it now to be honest, that kind of thing usually goes with spitting ever 10 seconds and taking time to tuck your tracksuit back into your white socks.

meoklmrk91 wrote: »

I'm a girl wouldn't be too turned on to see a fella doing it now to be honest, that kind of thing usually goes with spitting ever 10 seconds and taking time to tuck your tracksuit back into your white socks.

I know what you mean, my girlfriend hates me for it, especially when I stick my hand in her face.

chicks dont dig that

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kmc123

Definatley guilty of doing this, not that often though!! have a friend who doesnt take his hands out!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

Surprise surprise...this thread appears and the next day it's a subject matter on "the social" on rte.

Surprise surprise...this thread appears and the next day it's a subject matter on "the social" on rte.

dur stealin our treads durrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,333 ✭✭✭RichieC

was eating in maccers a few week back and this schnacko walked by with both hands down his pants... what in jaysus... the middle of a shopping centre..

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

DON'T YOU HATE PANTS??
    hahahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

Just wondering, but why does half the Dublin population below 30 seem to wear tracksuit (pants)?
    Wear tracksuit (pants) myself at home, but wearing one to work/school/pub is a bit too much.

This ain't an attempt to troll, I only arrived in Ireland 2 days ago and after 2 busrides I see tracksuits everywhere...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭lastlaugh

Rhand wrote: »
    Just wondering, but why does half the Dublin population below 30 seem to wear tracksuit (pants)?
    Wear tracksuit (pants) myself at home, but wearing one to work/school/pub is a bit too much.

This ain't an attempt to troll, I only arrived in Ireland 2 days ago and after 2 busrides I see tracksuits everywhere...

You only arrived here two days ago and yet you have already decided that
    "half the Dublin population below 30 seem to wear tracksuit"?

Jesus Christ.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

lastlaugh wrote: »
    You only arrived here two days ago and yet you have already decided that
    "half the Dublin population below 30 seem to wear tracksuit"?

Jesus Christ.

I'm talking about the part of the population I've seen so far. That I actually have to mention that...

Jesus Christ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭cocoshovel

I'm talking about the part of the population I've seen so far. That I actually have to mention that...

Jesus Christ.

Because Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

The godfather 1 was hands down (your pants) the best film ever made.. It just came to me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭ff9999

Alot (NOT ALL) of Irish fellas don't take as much pride in appearance as our European counterparts, just a cultural thing I guess.

Advertisement