Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.4 (now with the run-up to Christmas and BadGirl breaking it!)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

BadGirl wrote: »
    It's generally 1 of 2 people, my mother or the hubby. This time, my mother is safe :mad::mad::mad::mad:

apart from not being there to fix the electrial outage what did he do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I'm having a sulk about my OH too BG and he has no idea why. I have no intention of telling him either, just gonna be a moody biotch for another while :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Want it messy or neat?

Whatever you fancy yourself!
    Lee will give you some tips on effective cleanup! ;)

I'm having a sulk about my OH too BG and he has no idea why. I have no intention of telling him either, just gonna be a moody biotch for another while :D

Thats normally what happens here too. He knows i am pissed at him but the fecker has no idea why!!! :mad:

Men! :mad:

(present company in the Lair excluded of course!) :pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

A good defense is a good offense, keep it a clean one Wolfie ;)

Sshh BG, don't go spreading it around in public that I offer these services, it's for friends only! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭sarahbro

Hey guys just having a sneaky smoke out the hotel room window ;) before i throw my face on :)
    I'm gonna try sort something out for the beers, see if can start at 4.30 maybe and finish at 9.30. Hopefully they won't have me in on Sunday! I'll try make it if I'm off Sun though! Won't get there til at least 11 though :(

Leeg17 wrote: »

Sshh BG, don't go spreading it around in public that I offer these services, it's for friends only! :pac:

It's in your sig you silly bear!!! <3

It's in your sig you silly bear!!! <3

Haha I must edit it out now :D

>_>

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

Hullo the Lair.

What a day far to bright, so glad it's finally properly dark out.
    Fracking clocks go forward this evening so we have to suffer moar brightness for the next 6 months.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I never leave evidence.
    sarahbro wrote: »
    Hey guys just having a sneaky smoke out the hotel room window ;) before i throw my face on :)
    I'm gonna try sort something out for the beers, see if can start at 4.30 maybe and finish at 9.30. Hopefully they won't have me in on Sunday! I'll try make it if I'm off Sun though! Won't get there til at least 11 though :(
    Evening Sarah

• Advertisement

Sharrow wrote: »
    Hullo the Lair.

What a day far to bright, so glad it's finally properly dark out.
    Fracking clocks go forward this evening so we have to suffer moar brightness for the next 6 months.

I know it's not terribly nocturnal of me, but i do love the bright sunshiney days... They improve my mood no end... /awaits nocturnal forum ban....
    I never leave evidence.

Good man. How long will it take you to get here???

I know it's not terribly nocturnal of me, but i do love the bright sunshiney days... They improve my mood no end... /awaits nocturnal forum ban....

I agree. Or waking up at midday to find the sun beating in the windows

/bliss :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

You know you're being spread too thinly when you burst into tears over how you're gonna get your washing done =/ I can't wait for like 2 weeks from now when money is regularly coming in...

In other news, buy my things! I needs money :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

It's not so bad at the moment but when it's 8/9pm and still bright out, it's just wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Evening all. I had bacon for dinner and may need a constant connection to a water supply for the remainder of the night. How are ye all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Ah, just home now, having a beer and gonna throw on the Xbox for an hour or two.

Quiet nights in FTW!

Ah, just home now, having a beer and gonna throw on the Xbox for an hour or two.

Quiet nights in FTW!

Yeah, yeah. After another couple of beers you'll be back in here drunk posting :D

......................... AGAIN! ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Quiet nights in FTW!

Yeah, yeah. After another couple of beers you'll be back in here drunk posting :D

......................... AGAIN! ;)

Surprisingly I won't! Only reason being there's only 1 can of beer in the house :(

There's also Cointreau and blue curaçao but that's for party nights and cocktails only :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Some things never change - consistency in a world gone mad!

I'm eating a tasty burger nomnomnom

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Good man. How long will it take you to get here???
    Depends on how quick the money hits Bank Suisse acct # ********502894
    Sharrow wrote: »
    It's not so bad at the moment but when it's 8/9pm and still bright out, it's just wrong.
    You are not kidding. I go to work when it dark, not when it still light out.

• Advertisement

You know you're being spread too thinly when you burst into tears over how you're gonna get your washing done =/ I can't wait for like 2 weeks from now when money is regularly coming in...

In other news, buy my things! I needs money :P

*hugs*

I've no need for DVDs, but I'll buy you a drink at the beers in exchange for a rice krispies bun :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

*hugs*

I've no need for DVDs, but I'll buy you a drink at the beers in exchange for a rice krispies bun :)

Hmmm, I could make a feckload and have my night paid for maybe? :P

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'll buy some rice krispie buns for sure!

You can thank me later! :p

Evening all :)

Kids in bed, house is clean and the beers are cold....... *happy sigh* :D

How's everyone?

Studying! Going soon to get a pizza for tonight.

Feet up and relax, you've had a long day :) *opens beer*

Evening all :)

Kids in bed, house is clean and the beers are cold....... *happy sigh* :D

How's everyone?
    Good, on my 2nd can now:cool:

Good, on my 2nd can now:cool:

I won't be long catching up Nips x

It's generally 1 of 2 people, my mother or the hubby. This time, my mother is safe :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    Note to self, never get on your bad side:pac:

• Advertisement

Note to self, never get on your bad side:pac:

As long as you remember that, you'll be fine :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement